Le Meridien Tower Kuwait

Le Royal Tower Hotel
Hotels.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• markapollo's Profile Photo

For the money it's worth it

I stayed here last february 2008 on my way to Portugal from Kuwait. The service from the start was already impressive. I did not have a reservation and I went to the booth at the airport. They quoted me a good price compared to some of the other hotels. It was 42.00 Kuwait Dinar. Then they sent the car to pick me up from the airport to take me to the hotel. It was a nice black Chrysler 300C Sedan. The driver was very friendly and on theway to the hotel pointed out some places of interest like places to shop, eat and see. The reception was very friendly and she was very pretty too. They got me to my beautiful room with a big bathroom and a large shower. The stay was a great experince and it came with breakfast buffet. I stayed for 2 nights and every day the driver andd the receptionist would see me as I headed out to shop or explore the city. They would offer me some help or drive me to where I wanted to go. On the day I was leaving they also drove me to the airport on the same sedan. I recommended the hotel to my friend a few months later and told him that he wont be disappointed. He took my advice and was very happy with the stay. He told me that the food was great at the restaurant in the hotel. He was so pleased with the service that he said he would also recommend it to others. I myself is on my way to the hotel again as I write this comment. I cant wait. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is willing to shed the money for a good stay and service.

Unique Quality: First of all the location is great. Its across the gold mart in kuwait city center. I also has alot of local bazzaar shops. I found a place that sold Italian wool pants and shirts for a great price! 2 KWD for the shirt and 3 KWD for pants (wool). There are lots of other restaurants around. There was a great japanese reaturant , a 60's type burger joint, French pastrie shop, Chinese restaurant, Middle eastern Shwarma and Kabob place, and a filipino restaurant.
    If you want to go to a big mall i.e. Sharq or Marina its a 2 KWD taxi ride but as I said the driver gave me a ride there. It is close to the water front and the Kuwait towers. Its a 3 KWD taxi ride to Avenues mall.
    The pool i didnt get to try but I will this time. The restaurant is excellent! and the rooms WoW! There is a small gym so you can work out if you want to. The view of my room showed Kuwait downtown not bad but I think if you get a ocean fron facing room it would be nice!

Directions: Its right behind Sheraton and Four points hotel. Downtown Kuwait city.

Comments