- Reviews: 2023
Pension Jammal: an ideal pension for budget travellers
Pension Jammal is in Baalbek's main street, just a few minutes' walk from the entrance to the temple complex, so it is ideally located. The rooms are simply furnished, but clean. When I was there, it was empty, as Baalbek had just been bombed and there had been a gun battle between Hezbollah and Israeli troops, a few days earlier.
The owner initially asked for $15, but very quickly came down to $10. I guess if I had bargained hard, I could have got it for less. But, he was a nice, old guy and he probably needed the money more than I did. I'd recommend this as an ideal place for budget travellers to stay.
- Reviews: 4800
Hotel Shouman...: Overlooking Baalbek Ruins !
I truly enjoyed staying here although for just 1 night.
It was so enar to the Baalbek ruins that I could see the ruins through the windows !
I watched the ruins during the day & also at night !
I stayed in the dormitory & it's less than USD 10 !
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Presidents View Resort Mount Rushmore
- InterContinental Aphrodite Hills Resort
- Holiday Inn Williamsburg Downtown (Busch Gardens)
- Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Goldsmith Street)
- Travelodge Kingston Upon Thames
- Hotel Formule 1 Sydney Airport
- The Orchid Inn At San Simeon
- Quentin England Hotel Amsterdam
- Days Inn Mcdonough (744 Ga Hwy 155S )
- Grand Hotel Magenta
- Lazy Lizard International Hostel
- Aava Whistler Hotel
- City Partner Hotel Berliner Hof
- Copa Cabana Resort Hotel & Suites