Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
The Royal "Royal"
Le Royal Hotel is a 5* luxurious hotel. It is not located in the City center of Beirut, it is about 15 min from Down Town if there is no traffic
This hotel is unique by its location almost all the rooms are Sea View and it is perfect for honeymooners and those searching for relaxation
Unique Quality: - The Water Gate (water park) where you and ur children will have so much fun
- Sunday buffet lunch (do not forget to book your place it is not reserved for those staying at the hotel)
- The lowest category of rooms is Deluxe room = a spacious clean comfortable room with an amazing sea view
simply the best
Magnificent, it’s great more than word to say or describe ...but the hotel deserve it ...its big and I have been lost when I was there first time ...it’s contains everything u want and even more a great view on the Lebanese cost and sunset...
Unique Quality: All the pools are on the building and nothing on the ground,
U can find a pool on the 5th floor or on the roof......
The health club is on the 3rd floor u can swim in the indoor pool looking to the sunset behind the glass...the rooms are great with the suite inside also....
The restaurant with very tasty food...international cuisine.
Directions: facing the Dbaye marina at the north of Beirut city on the high way to Tripoli...u can see it fare from getting to it on the right side u go up a bridge and go to the right u arrive to the down parking ...welcome.
Popular Hotels in Beirut
Minet El Hosn, Beirut
137 Abdel Wahab El Inglizi St, Beirut
Verdun, Boulevard Saeb Salam, Beirut
Ain Mreysseh, PO Box 13, Beirut
Explore the World
- Aloe Hotel
- Hans Plaza
- Park Lodge Motor Inn
- Marco Polo Hotel Mexico City
- Holiday Inn Express GRANBURY, TX
- St. Clair College Residence & Conference Centre
- Ebb Tide Motel
- Clarion Hotel & Suites Selby
- Ana Hotel Kyoto
- Premier Inn London Victoria
- W Los Angeles - Westwood
- Family Inns of America Alcoa
- Holiday Inn Richmond South-Belles Road
- Auberge Ripplecove Inn