Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
a ship... a ship...
Uff.. not a cheap hotel (and yet one of the cheapest we could find in the shatti al qurm area), but a nice one. We simpy loved its architecture... outside it's all white and strangely angular built, inside you feel like you are in a ship... i may also add that we were lucky. by the time we arrived they had ru out of regular rooms, so we got a gorgous suite for the (expensive) price of a regular room.
Unique Quality: The suite was just... spacious... large... comfortable, and with a side-view on the sea. We enjoyed a few nights in luxury, I must admit.
The people at reception deserve a special mention, as they were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Directions: By the beach
Popular Hotels in Muscat
PO Box 1998, Muttrah, 114, Oman
Barr Al Jissah, Muscat
P.O. Box 964 Al Khuwair, Muscat
Bldg 1730, Qurum Street, PO Box 1455, Muscat
Explore the World
- Amerisuites Orlando Airport Northwest
- Hillview Terrace Suites
- National Hotel Lahore
- Econo Lodge Prince George
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Downtown
- Capital City Hotel
- Hotel Ancla
- Holiday Inn South Bend-City Center
- Royal Hotel Scarborough
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort
- Festival Beds
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place D Italie
- O'Reilly's Rainforest Guesthouse
- Harriman Motor Inn (132 Route 32.)