PO Box 427, Salalah, 211, Oman

Expedia.com Booking.com Agoda.com

• NO NO Haffa

To summarise in one sentence: the worst ever 4 star (I dont know which idiot gave it a 4 star) not even worth 1star hotel we ever stayed.

The best part was that you can come and go in the hotel without anybody even noticing you.

Breakfast was the most horrible, I felt like I am participating in Fear Factor for competing in stale food eating competion

There are bugs in the bed, toilets are infested with cockroaches, laundary informed me that towels are actually white not yellow ha ha ha

I think it may be the most efficent hotle in the world as it understaffed, you might be actually surprised how is it managed with so less people.

Receptionist will not speak in English and wont help you with any information or arranging any tours, you are on your own.

Fortunately we could find a Indian guy Murgesh near Luluhypermarket from whom we rented a good car at 15OR 200km perday

Unique Quality: Only good thing is that it is near airport. But donot worry about distance as all other good hotels are very close in 5km radius

Directions: Its is right in front of the Clock Tower you can not miss this hotel building some one told me its 25-30years old

Comments