LE MIRAGE EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE

Le Mirage Executive Residence
Expedia.com Booking.com Agoda.com

More about Doha

souqsouq

Doha at nightDoha at night

a karwa taxia karwa taxi

Giraffes - Doha ZooGiraffes - Doha Zoo

Transit for Brazilians

by rafaevi2

Hi everybody, I am going to Barcelona from Sao Paulo with Qatar airways connecting in Doha. If I do not leave the airport,Do I need a Visa ? I have a brazilian passport. Thank You

Re: Transit for Brazilians

by explore_discover

If you have boarding Pass of Qatar Airways and staying with in the airport then there is no need for Transit Visa

Re: Transit for Brazilians

by rafaevi2

Thank you for answering ! I now discovered that Qatar airways can provide me a hotel room, a visa, food and transportation to the hotel and back to the airport as my conexion in Doha is a little more than 8 hours! I would love to enjoy a little bit of Doha but I am afraid on doing that as my flight arrive at 11PM and departs 07:30 the next day. What do you think ? Can I see something( maybe just take some photos ) in the city at this time? Would it worth ? Would I better stay at the airport ? Is Doha safe and easy to catch a cab in late night ? I wish you can answer some o this questions to me ! Thank you !

Travel Tips for Doha

Desert Beaches

by bpwillet

Even though this wasn't around Doha it was one of my most memorable times while I was in Qatar. I took for granted all the desert and lack of trees around the outskirts of the manicured cities. But there is a distinct beauty to the dunes that border the Gulf shoreline. They are beautiful and worth the visit.

Pearl Diving

by jungles

Before Qatar's vast natural gas reserves were discovered, pearl diving (along with fishing) was once the backbone of the country's economy. Divers lived out at sea on pearling boats for three to four months at a time, and used no equipment other than a nose clip, a net for holding the oysters, and lead weights which they tied around their feet to help them sink to the bottom. From sunrise to sunset they would take turns diving to collect as many oysters as they could before they ran out of breath. When the Japanese started farming cultured pearls, the pearl diving industry collapsed. The gentleman seen in the photo is sometimes found in the heritage village in Rumeilah Park giving demonstrations on pearl diving. He still dives too, but nowadays he uses scuba gear. Pearls are still highly prized and can be found for sale as jewelry in the gold souq.

"ezba adventure

by bangkokjim

'ezba is similar to a small gentleman's farm but in a remote area of the desert. My friends had one somewhere in the middle of the country- far in the Qatari desert. It consisted of a modest bungalow, and many shrubs, some shade trees, as well as chickens and other fowl running around as well as some goats. In the evening we made a bon fire and sat round it roasting some meat on a stick from the fire of the bonfire and talked until we decided to retire for the night. During the day the fierce sun and heat made everyone feel lazy and nothing was done except strip down and jump into a cool water reservoir/ retention pool on the property and just soak luxuriously, laughing at the heat outside from us!

All in one for the family

by divecat1978 about City Centre

This is the place I used to get my grocery in Carrefour, perfume in BodyShops, candles and frames in Home Centre, baby stuff in Mother Care etc. I also enjoy my cup of tea and coffee in Starbuck or Coffee Bean.

If you are planning to have Chinese cruisine in buffet style, ther is a restaurant inside to get all these great food.

Like ice-skating? There is one in it too. You can enjoy it during the summer.

Qatar Airways

by marco2005

I flew with QA from Milan to Maldives via Doha. The flights were quite comfortable. The staff on-board was in the normal range of kindness. The on-flight entertainment has a quite wide range of good choice. Unfortunately, is not the same for food.
All in all the professed five stars seems to me too optimistic. I rate QA just in the average, compared with western standard.

The only inconvenience was a 2hr late departe on the way back from Doha to Milan. So I had no need to argue with QA staff in the airport.

Comments