Mouta Hotels Mecca

More about Mecca

Me & My Family At The MuseumMe & My Family At The Museum

The Holy MosqueThe Holy Mosque

at Minaat Mina

Di persimpangan jalan keluar dari hotelDi persimpangan jalan keluar dari hotel

Hotel Mekkah

by quantara

Hi!
Hi!

I want a book a hotel room private DBL (2 single bed if possible or 1 large) for me and my wife during the period from 1429 haj inch'Allah.
Hotel du group ELAF if possible category 3 * max for average budget. (refrigerator, AC and kitchen or
restaurant in the hotel). Arrival: 2-12 / departure: 13-12-2008 (11 nights). Is there someone who can put me in contact with an agency of KSA JIDAH or other .. this book? Here I live in france or agencies sell only very expensive (flight + hotel + bus etc. ..). That is why I prefer to make my reservation only.

beoucoup thank you for your help

Re: Hotel Mekkah

by quantara

Allah will barik fik my brother for the info, promised I will pray for you and your relatives inchALLAH

Re: Hotel Mekkah

by basharat786

Hi

Like you I am also planning to go for Umrah this April 2009. Can you please let me know about your experience with hotels in Makkah Madinah. What is the normal cost for a 3* hotel and what is the best way to book?

Many thanks
Basharat

Travel Tips for Mecca

Aziziya Tunnel

by Pakistaniguy

Unfortunately the Al-Hadda market was closed and i couldn't find any internet cafe over there. Now we had to go back from the same tunnel to my hotel which was very close to Haram. It was nice to see good infrastructure in different cities of Saudi Arabia.

Makkah Houses.

by marimar_72

Because Makkah is a valley,houses are built all over the mountains surrounding it.
Double click the picture to enlarge it.I`m sorry if the picture is a little blur,,but we were rushing to get to the Holy Mosque to be able to pray the Asr prayers(afternoon prayers).

one tree one tap

by aalayaa

mecca is a very dry land. and their way to grow trees is very interesting.
each tree got its own tap, so it always get enough water to grow. i imagine how expensive the maintenance for a tree only. but it worth for the greenery.

Safa & Marwa hills

by marimar_72

To finish your Umra you will need to walk between the Safa and Marwa.The walking is called sa`i in Islam.The picture I`m providing is of the Mas`a (the distance between the hills).

This picture was taken by me before I finished my Umra.

After 2008 there has been some improvement in the Massa`a area..its not a lot wider than before.

Masjid - Al Haram

by Pakistaniguy

According to tradition, the Holy Ka'aba was orginally built by Adam (Hazart A'adam in Arabic and Urdu) and it was rebuilt by Abraham (Hazart Ebrahim) and his son Ishmael (Harat Ismaeel) Now It is the center of Makkah and due to this Makkah is the holiest city of Islam. All Muslims pray in the direction of Ka'aba in Makkah. Al-Haram is the Grand Masjid (Mosque) which has the Ka'aba in its center.

Comments