Value Score Great Value!
Good For Couples
In my time at Madinah I stayed at the Dar Al-Hijra hotel which was only about 3 blocks away from the Masjid. It is a newly built hotel with all the amneties of any western hotel. The staff were very courteous and the food was pretty good, although it was mostly western food and not too many native dishes.
Unique Quality: If you are going to Saudi from America, you have to get your hotel booked in advance from the travel agent.
Popular Hotels in Medina
Abizar Road, PO Box 1880, Medina
King Fahd Street, Medina
off Al Sitteen St, Medina
King Fahad Street, Central Area, Medina
Explore the World
- Beauport Park Hotel
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas
- Radisson Plaza Hotel El Salvador
- Best Western Black Swan Inn
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort
- Mohegan Sun Hotel
- Grand Coco Bay - All Inclusive
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore
- Microtel Inn And Suites Nashville (Bellevue)
- Nile Hilton
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney
- Thriftlodge Portland Central