Al Siteen Street, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Expedia.com Agoda.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Medina

ROZA E RASOOL AT NIGHTROZA E RASOOL AT NIGHT

pilgrims off to praypilgrims off to pray

by Qibblatain mosqueby Qibblatain mosque

inside Masjid el Nabiinside Masjid el Nabi

Travel Tips for Medina

Men in Ihram, Shajara mosque

by fkompani

This is where we started our jurney towards mecca. We went to the state of IHRAM [u can look at my mecca page for explanations about Hajj, and Ihram if u want to] here in shajarah mosque, and then moved towards Masjid-al-Haram, Mecca. That was one of the greatest days in my life. All the way I was thinking and telling myself, "I'm going to see it, I'm going to see Kaaba, I'm really going to be there". It was funny somehow, not to be allowed to order others, to look in the mirror and other things, difficult, too. But I liked it. I was a different person, a better one I guess when I was in the state of Ihram. :)

This mount of UHAD has an...

by javed

This mount of UHAD has an historical attraction for all pilgrims. It is three kilometer away from Masjid-e-Nabvi. The grave of Syedna Hamza (RA) remains crowded during daytime as it is most important point of UHAD. Now the historical 'pass' of UHAD is very much demolished.
'UHAD Loves us, we love UHAD. You all ,must visit UHAD.
You must eat something from here. It may be dry bushes/leaves etc'.

A Visit To Al- Baqi'

by imran8852

In Saudi taking photograph of certain places is prohibited so this is the picture of Al- Baqi’(some called it Al- Bakee) that I took from one of the book cause normally we can only take the picture from afar. Here is the place where most of the prophet families and companions (sahabah) were buried. It’s a walking distance from the Nabawi Mosque. Muslim who passes away in Medina during Hajj or Umrah will also get the honor to bury here. Please take some of your time to visit Al- Baqi’ cemetery when you are in Madina and make Du'a for those who have gone before us…May God Bless Their Soul!

Medina

by awladhassan

"The Mosque of the Prophet"

The prophet Mohamed is buried in part of the mosque called the Rawda which has a green dome.
Pilgrims rent rooms or apartments for the days they stay in Medina for the umrah, which can be done at any time of the year, or combined with the hajj.

Medina has several sights to be seen like Bilai's mosque. Bilal was the first muezzin.
Then outside Medina are Qubba, the first mosque, Qibblatain where the prophet was instructed to face round to Mecca instead of Jerusalem for the direction of the qibla.
The site of the second battle at the foot of Mount Uhud, and the small hill of jebel Ramat are also on the agenda, as well as the burial ground of the 75 men slain in the battle- the Baqqia.

Medina

by Maleenaza

"The line is drawn by Allah. He is the One that has the only authority to tell us what to wear."

"When [Adam and Eve] disobeyed Allah, guess what was the first punishment imposed by Allah on them?... Immediately they recognized their nudity."

"Let us not be too arrogant, and consider the complete dress that will give dignity to that body according to what is in the Qur'an."

Comments