Bosra Cham Palace

Maysaloun Street, P.O Box 33555, Busra ash Sham, Bosra, Syria

Satisfaction Poor

• MM212's Profile Photo

The only place to stay...

Bosra only has one hotel option, the Bosra Cham Palace Hotel. It is part of the state-owned 'luxury' chain Cham Palace Hotels and is probably quite adequate (similar in level to a regular Sheraton or Holiday Inn in the West). Although it is expensive by Syrian standards, this chain tends to be quite reliable; you know what you'll get, which is always a safe bet in remote Syrian towns. The hotel is located only a short walk south of the Roman Theatre, so it is quite convenient for visiting the ancient ruins and also for short day trips to ruins in other nearby towns. I did not stay here as I visited Bosra on a day trip from Jordan, but I did stop by to take a quick look inside. I would definitely consider staying here if I decided (when I decide) to spend a couple of days to discover more of the Hauran region.

• tiaomu's Profile Photo

Only one hotel

I did not stay here. However, I visited it. There is a spring inside. and probably two Arabic style coffee places or saloons are availabe. I heard that a swimming pool is avalable from the next day.
    Notes: The price thta I selected is for the resident people. If you are foreiner, of course, you are so, the price may be 200 dollars.

Directions: It takes 5 minutes from Busra bus stop by walk.

Comments