Bosra Cham Palace

Tags

Historical Travel
See Amenities
MM212's Profile Photo

The only place to stay...

by written on March 21, 2011

Bosra only has one hotel option, the Bosra Cham Palace Hotel. It is part of the state-owned 'luxury' chain Cham Palace Hotels and is probably quite adequate (similar in level to a regular Sheraton or Holiday Inn in the West). Although it is expensive by Syrian standards, this chain tends to be quite reliable; you know what you'll get, which is always a safe bet in remote Syrian towns. The hotel is located only a short walk south of the Roman Theatre, so it is quite convenient for visiting the ancient ruins and also for short day trips to ruins in other nearby towns. I did not stay here as I visited Bosra on a day trip from Jordan, but I did stop by to take a quick look inside. I would definitely consider staying here if I decided (when I decide) to spend a couple of days to discover more of the Hauran region.

tiaomu's Profile Photo

Only one hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 18, 2004

I did not stay here. However, I visited it. There is a spring inside. and probably two Arabic style coffee places or saloons are availabe. I heard that a swimming pool is avalable from the next day.
Notes: The price thta I selected is for the resident people. If you are foreiner, of course, you are so, the price may be 200 dollars.

Directions: It takes 5 minutes from Busra bus stop by walk.

2 Photos of Bosra Cham Palace

Amenities at Bosra Cham Palace

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Room Service
  • Free Parking

Busra ash Sham Travel Forum

Need advice about Busra ash Sham, Syria? Visit the Travel Forum for Busra ash Sham and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Busra ash Sham