Adana Hotels

Our Members Say

• maykal profile photo maykal
  • Reviews: 1360

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Otel Mercan: Otel Mercan

Not really knowing where I was heading in Adana (and at the time, not really 100% sure where in Adana I was!), it was by chance that I stumbled across the Otel Mercan in a sidestreet just a couple of minutes from Küçüksaat (small clocktower), one of Adana's central landmarks. They had a room with a bathroom within my budget, so I checked in and immediately fell asleep after the overnight train journey down from Ankara. The room was warm, and the bed comfy, and I slept so well that i only woke up as the sun was setting, which explains why much of my sightseeing in Adana was carried out in the dark! The price included breakfast, but I'm not a huge fan of Turkish hotel breakfasts, and chose to take mine at a simit place up the road instead.

It is clean, comfortable and friendly, and very central, handy for Adana's attractions, such as they are. The owners are helpful when it comes to moving on from Adana, giving me lots of information about bus companies heading east.

Oh, and the heating worked, a necessity in Turkey in January!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written February 23, 2013

• fabrice profile photo fabrice
  • Reviews: 1560

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

I found a hotel where I paid 1...

I found a hotel where I paid 1 $ for the night !!!!!!!,do you want me to describe the toilets?no,ok,I do not insist;I also had no windows in my room;many things were stolen from my bag in this place(maps,clothes...)

• Opinion of Price: least expensive