Value Score Great Value!
Good For Couples
Stayed here 27-30 June 2006
Good 4* hotel, rooms very small but have free internet in every room and air conditioning. Breakfast not very nice but with real honeycombs.
The main problem is that not a single taxi driver has heard of it, even if you print out the address from the computer they have problems finding it. You should get a Turkish colleague to write more detailed directions to it on a piece of paper then it will be OK.
When the airport taxi driver couldn't find it I got out of the taxi and walked without paying him (there was 60 lire on the meter). They shouldn't be allowed to be taxi drivers if they don't know all the main hotels.
They have BBC Prime on the TVs in the rooms.
I would stay here on a future visit to Ankara.
Popular Hotels in Ankara
Tahran Caddesi No 12, Kavaklidere, Ankara, Ankara
Noktali Sokak 47, Kavaklidere, Ankara
Gazi Mustafa Kemal Bul 151, Ankara, Ankara
Karyagdi Sokak No 40, Ankara, Ankara
Explore the World
- Sunset at Aninuan Beach Resort
- Town Lodge Sandton Grayston Drive
- Catamaran Resort Hotel
- The Legends At Capitol Hill
- Eden Roc Miami Beach A Renaissance Resort And Spa
- Presidente Hotel
- The Caris Landings By the Sea
- Pousada Nossa Senhora Das Neves
- Maritim Hotel Antonine And Spa
- House Of Kin
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar
- Peppertree by the Sea
- Country Inn And Suites Myrtle Beach At Waccamaw
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Seaside Oceanfront