Ataturk Bulvary Ali Dizdaroolu Cad.No:2, Alanya, 07400, Turkey

Costs 52% more and rated 23% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Kleopatra Beach Hotel

good one

by ivanab about Sara Hotel

It is a three star hotel, good for people that don't expect too much from a hotel. For me it was great because the centre of the city is around 15 minutes walking distance, the most famous beach in Alanya - Kleopatra beach - is right across the street, food is good; buffet breakfast and dinner and the pool is nice. Restaurants, bars and shops are around the hotel. I think of coming back to Turkey, and if I go to Alanya again, I will go to the same hotel for sure. The personell is very kind and, unusual for turkish, everything I asked for, I got it in 15 minutes or less. The hotel is small, so in few days everybody knows you, so it's a very warm atmosphere. I liked the pool, but I like the beach more :-)

A small but functioning hotel

by WanderingFinn about Prince (App. Hotel)

We had a package trip, with flights and accommodation including in the price; that's why I cannot give any price estimate on the hotel.
The hotel was a nice, functioning but small hotel. Our double room was actually an apartment, but small - anyhow bigger than only a room. We had a small living room/sitting area, separate bedroom with one double bed, kitchenette and fully equipped bathroom. The room/apartment could have been a little bit bigger; it was not a place to spend time really. We had a small balcony too, facing to another buildings and an alley; not to the pool. The sea was too far. Also the pool was very small; and a limited amount of sun chairs only.

The distance to the Kleopatra beach was a bit too long, 2,0-2,5 km and no transportation, so I at least went only once to the beach per day and made sure I didn't forget anything.
The restaurants, bars and the party area (harbour) were quite near, appr. 1 km from the hotel (some 10-15 min walking depending on the clothing, heels, things to carry etc).

The staff was very nice and helpful, spoke English naturally. It was handy to be able to eat something at lunchtime by the poolside; so no need to do the back-and-forth thing all the time. We always had the dinner then somewhere else.

Due to the size of rooms and balcony view, as well as distance from many places I personally wouldn't choose this hotel again even though there was nothing really negative and it was OK. Staff and its attitude, positive mind.

Beautiful Alanya Harbour and beach by day

by WanderingFinn

The harbour area is a nice place for a walk; also the areas in the neighbourhood of the Kleopatra beach. Everything is clean (Kleopatra beach is said to be the best in Alanya), and it's nice to have a cooling drink in some of the beach side bars.

The Fortress and Kleopatra Beach

by dave_21

The prisoners of the fortress hundreds of years ago had one way to get free. To be gifted.
They had to throw a stone of the cliff and if they made it they went free. I tried it and it doesn't look far away but I didn't make it half-way! LOL After the throw I understood why no one ever made it....Why should I manage to do it...it looked so easy

Kleopatra Beach is the largest beach in the area and is located in west Alanya. I recommend the east part of Kleopatra Beach bacause there are less people there and the beach is better.

Popular beaches

by LenaFIN

I recommend Kleopatra beach
You can play beach volley and beach soccer, as well as watching the professionals. Or you can try parasailing or banana riding if you are bored of just swimming.

It is said that the famous Egyptian queen Kleopatra used to swim on this gold sanded beach given as a wedding gift to her by Antonious , The Ceasar. So it is named The Kleopatra Beach.

The point that makes this beach so popular and well-known is the type of its sand, and its unique panorama. Kleopatra Beach offers you the most clean seaside and the most entertaining beach activities among Alanya.

Kleopatra BeachKleopatra Beach