Saray Mahallesi GuzelyalI Caddesi No:30, Alanya, 07400, Turkey
Booking.com Priceline.com Otel.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 31% more and rated 21% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Alanya

Alanya is quiet - everyone on the beach?Alanya is quiet - everyone on the beach?

ENTRY TICKETENTRY TICKET

View of Alanya from the mountainView of Alanya from the mountain

My girlfriend in the parkMy girlfriend in the park

anybody help me ?

by bimbo6

Merhaba....

How can i get my e-mail adress under my picture? He he i am not good in data u now.

RE: anybody help me ?

by Geoff_Wright

Hello,

You do not need your email address under your passport picture on your own Home Page. That is for others to see when they look at your Home Page, for their use if emailing you.

Please be sure to ask this type of question in the Help/Technical Forum, as the Travel Forum is really only for travel related questions.

Nice to see you hear.

Regards

Travel Tips for Alanya

The Fortress

by dave_21

The Fortress is located in the centre of Alanya, between the west and east district.
It's easy to go there, just take the bus or a taxi. You can walk up to the Fortress aswell, but it's quite sweaty so don't forget to buy and bring a lot of water. We had decided to walk up to the Fortess and walk on a path that went through the beautiful old houses that was located on the way to the top. We met two Turkish girls who said they could show us the way because they or on their way to the top aswell. They explained a lot of things for us on the way to the top and I had no guess that we had to pay them for this so I just said; Thanks a lot!
They went nuts and they explained that they were Tourist Guides and they took 10 millon Lira for an hour! I said that it was to much because it only took 10 minutes or so! I gave them 4 million even if I knew they wern't guides.
After we went up we met a couple from Holland and one couple from Belgium and they paid 20 million each to the guides!!

It's hard to know what to do in these situations, but I don't encourage dishonest people. Doesn't matter if they are Swedes or Turkish people. So from now on I will always ask if they are guides or just making money on a dishonest way...=)

Alanya shipyard.

by Tdiver

Constructed in 1226 by Sultan Alaaddin Keykubat,it consists of 5 docks,spanning 56m and 44m deep.A small 2 storey tower is to side of it.
At night you can get a small boat and visit it along with the Lovers cave,Pirates cave and Phosphorous cave.

Comments