Time Hotel

Costs 83% more and rated 19% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Alanya

Cigara BorekCigara Borek

UNFINNISHEDUNFINNISHED

Glass of apple teaGlass of apple tea

Going to Alanya?

by Yyalia

Well I am going to live in Alanya this summer, but I am going alone. So I want to know if anyone is going there after 10.7?? I know people there, but most of the time they are working, and I don't really want to go out alone... I want to meet people from everywhere, and I get along with people with all ages, it's no problem, so let's meet there!

by babazula

well i live in alanya at summer as well... but didnt plan my trip yet..am in istanbul now...hopefully mid-july i want to be there ..who knows? well i hope u a great holiday , maybe we can meet there...Thanks...

by seferby

Hi Yyalia,

I am zafer from Turkey,

I am thinking to go to alanya or marmaris at 08 of July,
bu the most probably it will be marmaris , and most probably I will be alone as you . If you have a chance to change your holiday planning we can meet there in marmaris.On the other hand I think you had seen alanya before but did not marmaris I have seen both of them and I can say marmaris is at least as good as alanya ...
My e-mail adress: zefako@hotmail.com
take care
byeee ...

by freenorwegian

Hey! Yyalia

Im a norwegian that are going alone for one week to Alanya 14 to 21 of July.

As you I want to have a company for fun and excursions. I like to relax on the beach in combination to be active. Go for some pubs, discos and restaurants to taste the turkish food. This is the first time Im going to Tyrkey.

Please write me back!

Jan

Travel Tips for Alanya

Ulas Parc

by traveloturc

Ulas,which is also known with the name Emirgan is 5 km west of Alanya and welcomes the visitors with its new face after long years.The popular promenade gives service with its sunbathing areas,watching terraces,wide garden,beach,wc and restaurant units.Dont forget to attend the sunsets from Ulas

Atatürk Statue

by H-TownJourneyman

Now Alanya just wouldn't be a Turkish town without having a statue of the father of the Turkish Republic, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. The statue is located near the harbor in the middle of the main street in Alanya, that also bears the name of the founding father. It portrays Atatürk with one arm raised standing next to 2 children. Written below the statue in Turkish are the words "Peace In The Country, Peace In The World". At night, it is brightly illuminated with several lights, and all throughout the day and night you can see people taking pictures beside it.

Comments