Altinkum Mah. Mehtap Cad.94 Sok. 21, Didim, Turkey
Booking.com Otel.com Hotelsclick.com

More about Palm Wings Beach Resort

Nice break, shame about the house keeping!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member daddydaycareLondon

We have just returned from a 2 week break at the Palm Wings Beach Resort.

Overall I would say that I feel a little ripped off... The hotel is advertised as 5 Star. What they don't tell you is that it's Turkish 5 Star, which I have come to discover only rates 3 Star plus in the UK.

The holiday itself wasn't too bad, but considering I paid 5 Star money I assumed I would be in receipt of a 5 Star service. As part of my all inclusive package I understood that our room was supposed to be cleaned; towels and water restocked every day. Unfortunately, there was not a day that went by were I didn't have to ask for this to be done. It was so bad that I had to complain to customer relations on a number of days to get this done. One day I was amazed to find an opened bottle of water in our fridge that someone obviously put there because they ran out of unopened ones. We where supposed to receive 2 fresh bottles per day. God only knows were the water came from.

I have to admit that after a few days of this consistantly bad housekeeping I was ready to come home and never go to Turkey again.

But the holiday was not all bad as the Bar/Kitchen/Animation Staff where so friendly and helpful that it makes me feel bad to have to provide such a scathing review. The efforts they made, particularly the animation team made our holiday a delight. The Bar and Kitchen staff were eager to please, and warmed to you even more if you spoke to them in Turkish. Teshekkur Ederim:-)

The main excuse given was "We have only been open for 8 weeks so there are bound to be some teething problems.". Well to be perfectly honest I don't really care how long you have been open 5 Stars means you are the best and should therefore provide the best service, in all departments. I don't want to come back to my room at 5:30 in the evening to find that my dirty towels from yesterday are still on the floor. Or that dead ants killed the previous day are still littering my bathroom floor. Or that ashtrays full of fag ends are still on my balcony, but the rest of my bungalow is tidied. And if I do, I expect something to be done about it in a timely fashion when I bring it to a staff managers attention. I don't think it's unfair to bring these issues to light, because if they are not there will be many more disenchanted customers complaining about how shoddy and unprofessional the Housekeeping is at this alleged "5 Star Resort"

On another day they refused to provide ice cream. Even though it was paid for in advance. I must say that it was only because of a complaint to customer relations that our daughter eventually got her daily shot of Chocolate Ice cream.

Beware the wet floors around the pool. In the two weeks we where there I lost count of the amount of kids heads smacking on the marble floors around the pool. Even with suggestions to the manager about the health and safety aspect of this, the best that was provided was intermittent sweeping of the wet areas with a squeegee.

I have been on holiday to Turkey before, and paid considerably less for a much better holiday.

Palm Wings Beach Resort needs to raise its standards considerably before it can be looked upon as a worthwhile place to visit again.

But, if you are not as fussy as me, and you have £3,000 to waste on a substandard two week holiday this is the place to be...

Great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member jafy73

Just came back from Palm wings beach resort, 4 of us went me the missus and the 2 kids (13,11) and i would just like to say if your thinking of booking here but are unsure well dont be the hotel is brilliant.We stayed here from the 25 august till the 1st september we booked our holiday through sunwings and payed £1800, although there were families that had payed less than this for the same week but through a different travel company. Due to the hotel complex being brand new it was very clean and hope it will stay that way. Most staff very friendly, however some not so. I dont know whether the entertainment was any good as i dont bother getting involved, but didnt see much going on. The ampitheartre had something going on but dont really know what. Reps were very good and information giving was good. The food was well presented but i found there was not much choice but we are a family of fussy eaters and when looking around the restaurant everyody had piled high plates. My kids had a great time and met lots of friends hence not seeing them very much but feeling very safe about them exploring by themselves, as complex was well fenced off and security guards always walking the perimeters. The pool and beach beautiful, the pool very big and clean, plenty of sun loungers and beach towels provided each day. A very good holiday and nice place which i would recommend.

accomodation lovely

by TripAdvisor Member Natlema

Stayed at Palm Wings 27th August-3rd September.
Booked with Travel Republic. Onur flight awful on way out, knees touching seats in front, no entertainment. Travelhoppa transport mix-up, had to sit on floor of bus for 1 1/2 hour journey. Check-in a dream, no drink offered but immediate transport to bungalow which was fantastic. Clean, most spacious rooms ever had for 3 people. TV in living room had at least 3 English channels, news, music and films. Hardly saw a soul near rooms (3-4 mins from pool etc), sitting on terrace was heaven. A/C with remote control fantastic, if a little noisy. Free safe, easy to use. Loads of storage space. Fridge had 1 1/2l water bottle put in every day. Shower-brilliant, leaked a little onto floor, but no problem. Had power go off twice, but technician arrived both times within 10 mins of phoning reception. Housekeeping excellent.

Food-not to our taste at all, rare we could find anything we wanted to eat. Every mealtime lots of breads and melon, apples and grapes were available. Breakfast was salads, chocolate cereals, yoghurt, sloppy scrambled eggs, a mushroom/tomato stew, hotdog sausages, spam & plastic cheese (which i like!) Outside was cold eggy bread and fried egg or omelette alternate days, cooked to order, took ages. Lunch and dinner was salads (including sprouts!), bread, same fruit, sometimes peaches, meat/chicken wing stews, pasta, bolognese, same cheese, daily gozleme, same desserts every day, we found none appealing. Sometimes unspecified fish and liver twice per week. One day there were chicken kebabs, lovely, had to queue for those though for ages.
Icecream was lovely (queue 4-5), around a dessert spoonful in each cone.
Cakes 5-6. Mostly sweetened bread.
Gozleme tent at back of pool 12-5, best food there!
Snack bar...decent burgers, pizza, chips, albeit lukewarm, surly staff.

Drinks-beer, wine, vodka, raki, gin. coke or sprite and fruit squash, we asked about local liquers, if you were lucky you might catch a peach/melon or orange liquer before the only bottle went, staff not happy to serve this! We only met 1 barstaff all week who was friendly and smiled, most acted as if it was their profits you were drinking.

Entertainment-only ever saw water polo, no entertainers around the pool as is usually the case. Ampitheatre at night had "agadoo" type tunes then karaoke/name that tune/bingo/Mr & Mrs type stuff. Dire!!

Pool-lovely, hard to find a bed at times, but always managed. Parasols a godsend.

Beach and jetty, lovely, bit of a breeze, always sunbeds and very quiet. Canoes were hardly used, so had them 3 times for over an hour for free. Ringos ride for 2 was £25, lasted ages and the driver was very enthusiastic!

Tried Charlies Bar 5 mins down road for English breakfast for £2 and they were having a BBQ that night, entertainment, food (plus 1 drink) & company brilliant for £7. We liked Altinkum, lovely beach, with just enough shops & bars for variety, plus boat trips.

In conclusion, this could be a fantastic resort, but needs work on food, drink (a few cocktails would do it) and entertainment and the barstaff really do need to pretend they are glad you are there and I smiled, said please & thankyou and attempted a conversation with most. Excellent value for price £1300 for 3 (adult prices).

Lovely Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member GW88

Stayed at Palm Wings 4th-18th August 2008. Although we had a lovely holiday, the hotel needs to set some standards to class itself 5 star. Saying that, we would definitely return.

Accommodation - Very impressed with family villa. Gardens will be lovely when they are established. Double bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space and fridge. Lovely bathroom with shower cubicle (yes- the shower leaked from below the tray, but it wasn’t a problem). Sitting room with two double sofa beds/armchair/television/patio doors to terrace with table and four chairs. Excellent accommodation.

House-keeping not too good. We had been in the villa 3 days before I had to request our bins be emptied. Had to repeatedly ask for linen for 3rd bed. Not 5 star service! When the maid got used to us being there, she came to our villa at around 8.30 am each morning – not too good if you’ve had a late one the night before!

Food – Excellent. Plenty of selection with fresh meat/fish on the barbecue outside for the evening meals. Lovely salads and fresh fruit. Breakfast was sufficient with plenty of breads/eggs/cheeses etc. During the day, the snack bar was very good. Burgers, grilled chicken, pizza, pasta etc. Some people were complaining that the food wasn’t hot and that they catered mainly for the Turkish. Excuse me … you’re in Turkey … not Blackpool! We had a 9 year old with us and there was something for her at every meal time. Who wants chips all the time?!

Ice cream was served by the pool bar 4pm-5pm – though people started queuing 15 minutes earlier! Best to wait until the end – you get served quite easy. Cake and biscuits were then served 5pm-6pm – well recommended –especially the little shortbread type biscuits!

There was a midnight snack (11pm-12). This consisted of soup/bread/left over pasta etc. Ideal if you fancy a bit of supper!

The only downside to the restaurant was that during the evening meal it represented a school canteen. There was no dress code in the restaurant and people were wandering in with wet hair and flip-flops. We’ve stayed in much better 4 star hotels where men have had to wear long trousers for the evening meal. Also, the baby high chairs were on wheels and families were allowing their children to run around the restaurant pushing them around, resulting in them crashing into people.

Drinks were very good. The beer is Efes and very drinkable. Wine/Raki/gin/vodka were the all inclusive shorts. None were watered down. Coke/Fanta/Sprite and fruit juices were also very good.

Entertainment – Poor. This was held in the amphitheatre. This was provided by the animation team, who did work hard. Men dressed as babies etc! More suited to children. There was a Turkish night which was good and a synchronised swimming show late one evening. The day time entertainment was popular.

Kids Club – Very good. Our daughter went a couple of times. This was held in a purpose built, air conditioned building with its own toilet facilities etc.

Pool – This is excellent. All 3 water slides were open and lots of fun was had by all. Supervise your children and there will be no accidents. However, there were a few idiot adults who thought it was clever to walk up the slides from the bottom upwards – not setting a good example! Unfortunately loungers do get reserved from the crack of dawn – the Brits were mainly to blame! It made very good entertainment when the towel man went around removing the towels and the ‘owners’ returned to find occupied by someone else!

Beach – Excellent. Lovely and peaceful. We spent most of our second week down on the beach. This was mainly due to the arrival of a party of uncouth Cockneys (sorry Cockneys - there were some lovely ones as well!). We understand there were 21 in total in this particular party and both the adults and children were vile. The language was shocking and their behaviour was totally unacceptable. I am not a snob, but I did feel ashamed to be British and found myself apologising to the staff, explaining that not all Brits are like that! The children were left to their own devices – upsetting most of the other guests – whilst the fathers got drunk at the bar and the mothers lay sunbathing!

Water sports on the beach were great. Banana Boat, Rings and a double ride. These were run by Morat and his wife, Emma. They were lovely people and often let our daughter go out on the speed boat whilst he was doing the rides. 15 Lira for the banana boat - so not too expensive. The hotel also provided a pedalo and two canoes free of charge to hotel guests.

Turkish Bath in the hotel was excellent – though you will get one much cheaper outside. We paid £80 for the couple ‘special’ and they let our daughter have the scrub/massage for £8. Down the road, the Sultan did the same treatment for £10 each and I understand it was very good. My husband had the Turkish shave at New Look (opposite the harbour) - £10 and well worth it.

Hotel is 5 minute walk to the first strip of bars/restaurants/shops. Can recommend Crystal Restaurant for a nice meal out. Dolphin Square is a further 10/15 minutes on where it’s a bit livelier. £15 lira in a taxi back to the hotel.

Boat Trip – Can recommend ‘1981 Anil’. £15 each – all inclusive of all drinks (soft and alcoholic) and lunch. We stopped off at a few bays for a swim. 10am-5pm. Well worth it.

The hotel held Turkish lessons late in the afternoon. My husband went to a couple of these and it really pays to say ‘please / thank you / good morning’ etc to hotel staff and outside in restaurants/shops. The Turks really appreciate it if you make an effort. People on this website are stating that the hotel staff were miserable and unfriendly. This is not the case if you are polite and smile to them. We did find a lot of the other guests to be ignorant towards the staff – mainly the Brits!

Overall – we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Palm Wings and would definitely return. The hotel management need to act on this season’s negative feedback and set some standards for the future.

Enjoy !!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member meldex

Where do I start - well ignore all the moaners on here for a start. They forgot to mention the hotel has only been opened for over a month and like everything it has teething problems!!!

We arrived (my twin, her husband and myself) to find we had been allocated a room which was basically for two adults and a child (error on reservation by the hotel) hey no problem they changed our room to the new hotel on the complex. Fab we thought at first but unfortumately the electrics werent working correctly. So after a quick chat we were moved to a fantastic villa huge lounge (I slept in) and a large double bedroom for my sis and bro in law. The rooms were clean and no major issues except the shower leaked but this was because the door had not been fixed into the frame correctly.

Food was excellent and hot - contrary to previous reviews. We did not suffer with any tummy upsets and everyone we spoke to also had not suffered. Plenty of choice and there was always a couple of dishes cooked fresh in the outside area. At breakfast there were omlettes, fried eggs, eggy bread cooked to order. Desserts were surreal but if you did fancy something it was best to take it to your table at the start of your meal.

The pool area was busy and as usual the normal reserving of beds took place which happens everywhere. However, the hotel were trying to implement a rule that unattended beds after 10.30am would be relieved of their towels and the owners were able to collect their belongings from a designated area. I wish them well on this as it seems that the whole world reserves beds. We always used the beach area where there were plenty of beds and very peaceful. Towels collected from the pool area from 9am. The watersports had started and I had no problem in taking the kayak out, the banana boat was a bargain at £6 and was great fun. Ice cream and cakes/ coffee were served between 4pm and 6pm. The beach is private and you are not hassled by traders. There are plenty of umbrellas at the beach and pool and the attendents are on hand for umbrellas when the wind picks up.

The majority of the staff were friendly and we had many bantering sessions with them. Especially in the restaurant!!!!!

There was no charge for the outside disco as stated however you could not take drinks in and had to purchase them at the bar. However there were large skatter cushions on the balcony so you could listen to the music and walk down onto the dance area if you wanted to join in. Entertainment is as every other hotel outside the UK an animation team

Saturdays there is a market and its a must for bargains (you catch the dolmash at the end of the road about 70p). Bargains get better in the afternoon but we had no complaints on the prices £10 for three t-shirts which is a set price (apparently you can get 4 in the afternoon) but you can barter on other items - you just have to have the nerve to do it.

The town is worth walking into just so you can appreciate how tranquil where the hotel is located. The boat trip is also a must £16 for a whole day out very good food, two swim stops and a visit to a market.

Anyway we had a great time, met some fab people - you know who you are and were all now in touch on Facebook so overall happy days.

Good value for money.

by TripAdvisor Member NorthantsBish

We stayed at this hotel from 21st July 2008 to the 4th August 2008. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children aged 14 and 10.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We booked this through 'On the beach' and for the money we paid we thought it was excellent value. We were well aware before we went that it was a brand new hotel and were prepared.
However, we were pleasantly surprised. Our room was a family villa and was huge. It was immaculately clean, we were the first family to stay in it. The safe worked and the fridge kept our drinks cold. The maid came every day, fresh towels and a bottle of water for our fridge daily.
The restaurant was clean and well set out. Plenty of fresh fruit, salads, breads, bbq meat and fish in the evenings as well as other main dishes. We enjoyed the food and the choice, but like all all-inclusive hotels, you can find it repetitive. However, our boys made full use of the snack bar at lunch times and always enjoyed a good evening meal from the restaurant. If your children only eat nuggets and chips then you will find it a problem!!
The pool area was good with lots of sun beds and umbrellas. Be prepared to get up early to save a bed or two!! We hate this, but as always, it has to be done.
The area around the pool does get slippy, so please be aware. The slides were excellent, but one of the three was out of use and had not been repaired when we left.
The beach area is lovely, great decking area and lots of sunbeds. They were just finishing off some of the decking area, but this in no way affected our holiday.
Our boys made lots of friends and spent time in the games room in the evening or watched the shows. The entertainment team tried very hard, but the entertainment did really only appeal to the children. Although the turkish night was good.
The entertainment team try to keep you busy throughout the day with pool games, aqua gym, water polo, etc. but they are not pushy and if you don't want to get involved you dont have to.
We enjoyed a turkish bath and massage and it was lovely. Would definitely recomment this.
The only thing we would say about this hotel is the drinks policy is a bit poor. If you drink wine, beer, vodka, gin then you are ok,ask for anything else and you are charged something silly! Best to just stick to the ones on offer.
Oh and one other thing, there were a couple of stray dogs hanging about the hotel grounds. The security guards do try and get rid of them, but when guests decide to feed them scraps from their plates, they just want to stay!!!
Overall we had a good holiday and if you have booked to stay here, do not worry, you will have a lovely time.

total disaster

by TripAdvisor Member mickynev

myself and my huband and three sons have had the worst experience on any holiday we have ever taken.

1) Rooms are cleaned very infrequently and floors are never swept as i had a 2 week accumalation of dead moths on floor.

2) Food is the same menu every day and tasteless and bland
menu limited to three choices of the same dish every day

3) Turkish guest are given priority treament over all other guest
and do not have to join queues

4)Pool is a complete health hazard, during my stay so many
children had accidents in the pool including one child who was
detained in hospital for 2 days due to head injury.

5)Bar is supposed serve drinks till 12 o clock but at 11 pm they
start charging for drinks....and they are always running out of
stock of drink till 11pm.

6) Staff are very rude and unhelpful and during my stay my son
aged 13 was assaulted by a member of staff ie: help against
the wall by the throat and offered outside for a fight.

7) Hotel refused to take any action over this incident and i have 2
witnesses to this incident....this matter will be pursued in the
UK

Myself and my husband would never ever go to turkey again after
this experience and would warn anyone thinking of going to this hotel please dont you will need a holiday to recover

People spoilt it for us.

by TripAdvisor Member uberstonks

I went with the wife and 2 boys 13 and 15 for the last week in July and 1st week in August. Didnt notice any major building work at all whilst we were there. They finished and opened the disco whilst we were there (but it was always empty)

Before I go on, I just want to point out that I am not a fuss arse who expected everything to be perfect. I went on the holiday with an open mind and expected a few problems and just wanted 2 quiet weeks to relax and unwind.

As i just said, I expected some teething problems having read all the reviews before we went, and we did have some with our room but nothing that would have made me demand a room change.

The hotel was ok, but no where near 5 star as they advertise. Rooms are very very clean and spacious but have been put together by Bob the builder.\we stayed in a family villa and it was obvious that we were the first people that used the Villa. The shower didnt just leak, it flooded the bathroom everytime it was used. The wardrobe door kept falling off and the front door could not be locked from the inside, which allowed the maid to walk in twice whist we were getting ready to go out. We spoke to Caroline (customer relations) 6 times whilst we were there to enquire about getting the room issues fixed, and she was useless. Yes she was very attentive and wrote everything down, but not one thing was fixed that we asked her to report to the management.

Pool is great and the middle slide was re-opened on the last day of our stay. This had been closed as people had complained about being hurt by it. They have smoothed it off and now its ok. However there were not enough sunbeds during our second week of the holiday. The beds are tightly packed together and this meant that when an umbrella was put up it could cover a few beds. Fine if you wanted to be in the shade but not so fine if you didnt. The umbrellas wee also getting damaged a lot with the nice breeze that was there every day so they ended up tying the ends of the umbrellas down. During the second week the customer relations team came down twice and removed all the towels from the beds as people had complained about beds being reserved, but they didnt do this every day! If they are going to implement a no-reservations rule, they need to stick to it and not just do it occasionally. People we know were left to explain to some irate Germans why they were sitting on the beds they had reserved ages ago and were asking what thy had done with their towels. Customer relations were not there to explain that they had taken the towels. The poor people who had just taken empty beds were left to take the flack.

Animation team work very hard and you have the usual team trying to get people up for pool games etc which the kids loved but they evening entertainment was the worst I have ever come across in a hotel. The entertainment starts at 9pm with a mini disco for 1 hour then there is some form of show/act/game by the animation team for a max of 1 hour. The standard of these shows was terrible and not what you expect from a so called 5 star hotel. We went into Altinkum very other night to get away from the boredom.

Main restaurant.
Food is presented to a very high standard and the selection of salad and fruit was amazing. However, although there are lots of different dishes to try, they are 90 % Turkish type dishes that were not labeled up most days so you didn't have a clue what you were about to eat. Fortunately, there was always pasta as well so one of my kids ate pasta every evening as the choice for children just didn't exist. Puddings were just as varied.... Lots of choice, but god knows what they where. Its hard to say bad things against the food as I never went hungry, my only criticism is that they catered for the Turkish guests only.

Beach bar/snack restaurant.
We went here most lunch times as the kids wanted burger and chips. There is a choice of Pizza, chicken, burger, chips & salad etc bt most days these were cold as they seem to prepare the food in large batches and then leave them. The tryas of food are suspended over large drums of hot water to keep the food hot but that only worked when they put fresh just cooked food into them. We only saw them put pre-cooked food into them that had been cooked ages ago and had gone cold. On one occasion my eldest son complained to one of the chefs that the chips were cold, the chef grabbed his hand and put it against the drum of hot water o provr the water was hot. Although he didnt burn his hand, this did cause him pain and when he came back to the table to tell me I exploded at the chef. Caroline the customer liaison girl was eating there at the time and she said that she would sort it, but I went to see the hotel manager I was that infuriated. After being told he was busy by the reception staff, I insisted that I wanted to make a complain directly to him, the reception guy scuttled back and forth between the managers office and the desk with various questions regarding what it was about etc, He kept trying to fob me off with excuses why the manager couldn't see me. I just kept saying that I was not going to go away until I had spoke to him and eventually I was told to sit down and wait and he would be free shortly. After waiting 30 mins I saw him come out of his room so i approached him and asked when he was going to see me. Amazingly enough, he was now free to speak to me and we went into his office. He was nice about the whole situation and promised to investigate it, but I never heard anything else about it for the rest of my stay, so I have no idea if he did anything at all. The chef was still there the following day..

As previously reported, there are few spirits available with the all inclusive and if you want anything else or want a drink after midnight, its dam expensive, but the main thing that bothered me was the ignorance of some of the guests. I was told by Caroline that there are 3 main weeks in the summer that the Turkish take their holidays and a lot of Turkish people come to Altinkum. The hotel was about 65-70% full of Turkish business men & families and they are the most ignorant people you will ever meet. They have never heard of the word queue and just walk to the front of a food or drink queue and bark their orders to the staff. Even the small children do it. Many English were getting angry regarding this, but to me its that bar staff that are the problem. All they had to do was to tell them to queue up but they just served them first anyway. Very infuriating !!

Altinkum town itself is the dirtiest part of Turkey I have been to. Last year I went to Hisaronu/ Olu Diniz and found it to be 200% cleaner than here. Im glad I was all inclusive and didnt have to eat at some of the restaurants. The shops and bars were ok though but watch for big price differences between some of the bars.

Overall, I judge a holiday by one simple question, and that question is "Would I go back to the same place again?"
In this case, I would have said yes if it wasnt for he ignorant, selfish people that were staying at the hotel. The hotel itself I would put as a 3 star plus (possibly 4 if they get some decent night time entertainment) The hotel is aimed at the Turkish holiday maker so I wont be going back,

A nice relaxing break

by TripAdvisor Member manorpark

Hi all

I booked this hotel in May and had very high hopes and thought I had a bargain, dont get me wrong this is not a bad hotel at all.

GOOD POINTS:

Outside areas are very good, although can be slippery round the pool.

Rooms are spacious and furniture is good quality.

Food was fine for me, all AI hotels can get a bit repetitive with the food which is why I generally will only go for one week to this type of resort.

Drinks were fine but limited if you did not want the basic beer / wine.

Staff were when asked, very helpful and eager to please.

Kids club seemed very good although we did not use this as it was just myself and my wife.

BAD POINTS:

The building finish is poor, if this was your 5* apartment you would not be happy with it and have a snagging list a mile long.

The hotel has not made its mind up if it wants to offer mass market/kids club type holiday or 5* luxury.

Two days in one week our room was not made up and I had to call housekeeping in the early evening to do this.

The worst fault of all was service, not once did I go to the restaurant and get asked if I would like a drink, all the waiters do is clear and lay tables, they do NOT wait tables. Not once if I sat round the pool did a waiter come up and offer me a drink or in the inside bar areas. normally the most money I spend on this type of holiday is tipping waiters or staff who gave me good service and I found I had to tip no one as this is all self service.

Other resorts I have been to the waiters are falling over themselves to serve you and if you give a good tip the first day then your face and order are remembered. I can only assume the staff are highly paid (LOL).

OVERALL:

For the last reason alone this resort is not 5*, with the other reasons it would make it 3*+. It could be 5* if the management have the will, if they listen to the complaints, if they get the builders to finish it off and decide what market sector they want to be in.

I had a good holiday so I dont want to put people off but I left home feeling I had a bargain and came back feeling I had my "moneys worth" only.

There were other moans about the disco etc but as I did not use it I will leave others to elaborate on the entertainment.

Would I return ? Only if I had read reviews that had addressed some of the things I have mentioned.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries on the hotel or my review.

MP

A nice relaxing break

by TripAdvisor Member manorpark

Hi all

GOOD POINTS:

Outside areas are very good, although can be slippery round the pool.

Rooms are spacious and furniture is good quality.

Drinks were fine but limited if you did not want the basic beer / wine.

Staff were when asked, very helpful and eager to please.

BAD POINTS: