Seabird Hotel

Otel.com Hotelsclick.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 112% more and rated 38% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Altinkum

One of the may beach/diving stops...One of the may beach/diving stops...

THE SCHOOLTHE SCHOOL

BabeBabe

Smoking pipesSmoking pipes

royal blue

by mikedc-14

hi my name is mike i have a appartment in royal blue mavisehir c-14 has anybody been this year i would like to know if the steps are completed and the childrens play area. we completed last oct and furnished it am going for our first holiday in may cannot wait.if anyone has any questions about royal blue i wouldn't mind helping you

Re: royal blue

by robandsue

hI Mike,
There is loads of info about Royal blue on the Absolutley Altinkum Website.
I was out in Feb and March and my wife is out a Royal Blue now
The steps are ok
Security is ok
Bars are open
Cafe & shop open
Mini bus running
Play area on site not finished but play area in village available
If you want further info call me on 01709 540602
Cheers
Rob

Travel Tips for Altinkum

Migrant workers

by mvtouring

As you drive along into the country side, you might notice these tents along the way. They belong to the corporatives that move around doing manual labour on the farms. This particular lot was picking cotton. The grannies go along as well, as they tend to the children whilst the younger woman work in the fields.

holidays in Altinkum

by johnnywhitepants

"changing scenery"

The changes to Altinkum are fast and furious, My first visit to this resort was back in 2005 it was an up and coming resort, and I decided as soon as i visited to buy a property out there as I could see the potential,I bought a three bed penthouse duplex apartment off plan,at the time I thought am I doing the right thing? .I had seen an advert in our local paper about a company building holiday homes in Altinkum, I contacted the builder by phone in July 04, I was holidaying in Marmaris at the time and decided to visit Altinkum courtisy of the buiders. I loved the place as soon as i saw it, and after talking to people who had already bought properties off the builder, decided to go ahead. we had been taken around some projects already built and some still under construction,and also plots ready to purchase off plan. We looked over plans for development of Sevim Apartments, at the time we diden't have all the funds available to go ahead, knowing we would soon be in a position to be able to purchase we went ahead. The builder went through the details and explained we would may be best going for a two bed apartment, but having seen the plans we decided to buy a sea view penthouse, four years on and it just gets better,with a massive mariner under constuction to be comleted next year and planned golf courses in the pipeline, and also a fantastic water park twenty minuetes up the road, i am very pleased with my purchase and all down to a really nice man (Ayhan) who owns Aymet Homes in Turkey. Avery trustworthy man to do buissness with.

Comments