Bilem Hotel

Booking.com Hotels.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 19% lower than similarly priced 4 star hotels

More about Antalya

Sippin' Beer @ Bizim City Cafe / AntalyaSippin' Beer @ Bizim City Cafe / Antalya

Waterfalls Karpuzkaldiran March 2008Waterfalls Karpuzkaldiran March 2008

Inside the Aspendos theatreInside the Aspendos theatre

a man made waterfalla man made waterfall

Bus to Beirut

by Hazzon

Hi,

I am travelling with my wife and 2 children to Alanya this summer and am thinking of taking a bus trip to Beirut while in Alanya. Does anyone know if there is a bus leaving from Antalaya to Beirut or Alanya to Beirut?

Cheers

by venoquine

Hi, no there is no bus to Beyrut.You'll have to take a bus to Antakya, from where there are taxis and buses to Aleppo(syria).It's a very long way as you'll have to cross Syria.

by Sirvictor

There is no direct line to Beirut from Alanya. You must take the bus to Adana from Alanya. In Adana you must ask at the main bus terminal. In Adana you can find busses to Haleppo.(Halep. or Sham (Damascus) You must ask at Syrian forum of VT if they have bus to Beirut.

Has turism bus company goes to Haleppo and Sham from Antakya daily two time
09:30 and 12:00

by neodue

dont do it.Do not use Alanya-Mersin-Antakya Road.it takes 14 hours just from Antalya to Antakya.

I recommend to you Take a cheap fligth from Antalya to Istanbul and take Istanbul-Beirout fligth.Because bus will be nigthmare with the kids for hours.

They will get bored in bus.Also you can do it with train.If you want to do it cheap get train and reach Damascus from Turkey.

I think nearest and best way to reach railway network from K├╝tahya and by train you can reach to damascus.From damascus to Beirout about 3 hours.

cheers

by nachaba70

Hi.
There is no direct bus from Alanya or Antalya to Beirut!
However , you could come to Beirut by bus from any city in Turkey.
As I have done it many times in the past few years , I could help you with all you need to know . you can get in touch with me here or through my mail : nachaba70@hotmail.com and I will be glad to help you arrange your trip to Beirut by bus.

Travel Tips for Antalya

Antalya Tip

by soniko

the moment we entered the restaurant, we were shocked with the amount of food that was served in the open buffet and the amazement of where to start and what to eat and how we laughed at ourselves as if it was the first times we saw food:)))))

Kind of transporation....

by balfor

It is kind of hard to picture it from this picture, but this was basically the central post of a spiral staircase at the theatre near Perge. The open area had wooden stairs that spiraled around the central pillar to allow access to the higher levels of seats in the theatre. Alas, I was not able to jump high enough to get to the upper seats this was so I just walked up from the inside like all the other tourists. ;-)

Hasan SUBASI Cultural Park

by marsistanbul

Hasan Subasi Cultural Park,located in the heart of Antalya's cultural and touristic area of the Konyaalti district,houses the Antalya Cultural Center,the Glass Pyramid Sabanci Congress and Exhibition Center,semi-covered and open air exhibition areas,an Amphitheatre for seating capacity 1000 persons and recreational areas.The park is 12 km from the airport and walking distance of the three 5 star hotel(Falez-Sheraton-Hillside Su).2 outdoor parking areas accommodate 750 cars.
Park was my best relaxing place when I lived Antalya,I lived all seasons there,long walk early morning when the city was sleeping..she is look like a paradise but early morning:-) you may see great and fascinating view of Konyaalti beach and Toros Mountains..

Antalya My is the best in summer

by dodi013

"Summer vocation"

I have been in Antalya for 7 days with my friend we both singls as usually we looking for fun and relaxing , thats was my first time in Antalya and I really planning to visite it again.
We booked the hotels with travel agents in 2 hotels
1- Sheraton voyger
2- Sera Club

I'm going to sort my trip.

"Sheraton Voyger"

we stay at sheraton for 3 days but as usually sheraton is same looking in all countries nothing intrested but the location is nice near than downtown , mall & Aqua Park.
Aqua Park is nice place very cool swimming pool and dancing party
The Hotel is good for familly beach is nice but not sand it's soft stone
at night there is many Bars & open Disco

"Club Sera"

One of the best hotel I ever has been staied . I just paid for room the 3 meals per day free , pizza + cold drink + burger + ice cream free from 10:00am to 04:00pm. also hot drinks coffee & tea from 01:00 pm to 08:00 pm . also at night open disco from 12:00 to 04:00 am and the Beer is free.
The place is nice for singls alot of single girls there from Turky and russia you will enjoy so much .

also we go for rafting dont ever mess that.

Comments