Gloria Verde Resort And Spa

Costs 77% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Gloria Verde Resort And Spa

ANTALYAANTALYA

Old Town AntalyaOld Town Antalya

city at nightcity at night

View from Karaaliouglu ParkiView from Karaaliouglu Parki

I am going to Gloria Verde Resport &SPA

by MERGY

this is a BELEK area...my vacation will have been started next wednesday..if somebody was there? Could you please tell me some nice restaurant for a romantic dinner...please,...thanx !
Mergy

RE: I am going to Gloria Verde Resport &SPA

by Kloofy

Sorry do not have an answer for you, but going in May and would love feedback

RE: RE: I am going to Gloria Verde Resport &SPA

by MERGY

I was there. The food was so great..sweets...yummy.
But unfortunetely Iwas dissapointed with a quality of wellnes...after some treatments I have had a huge problems with skin on face..very unpleasant staff in wellnes altough this is not a cheap place. when i was at beginning of september they turn off the swimming poll heating outside and NOBODY COULD SWIMM OR SPEND ANY MINUTES IN A POOL.disaster!!!!! absolutely
I am not going to turkey anymore in belek area.

I am going to Gloria Verde Resport &SPA

Mergy

RE: I am going to Gloria Verde Resport &SPA

by designerdiva515

hi i visited the gloria verde last year.It is a gorgeous resort , food is great and the hotel pool etc is immaculate.
we never ate out in belek ,we ate in the hotel each night,there is plenty to choose from , the a la'carte restaurants are nice and would be ideal for a romantic meal , just book in advance qhen you get there, remember you can also dine and use the facilities of the sister hotel gloria golf , this is larger than the verde and again has excellent facilities.the verde provides transport to and from each hotel.
dont forget to tryout the spa , great way to relax
enjoy your holiday im sure you will return as it is such a lovely place

Travel Tips for Antalya

the rocks at the right side of...

by Andreaska

the rocks at the right side of the beach (when you come from the treehouse pensions) are a bit sharp, be careful when climbing up (and when sitting down, I destroyed my trousers that way); but they are great for cliff diving

Perge

by iandsmith

This is the first Roman ruin I ever saw. Frankly, I was disappointed. Why they don't make an effort at restoration is a mystery to me. I guess they figure that they're making money out of it as it is so, why bother!
The Hittites had settlements here from around 1500B.C. but the lofty towers at the entrance gates show how frustrating the place is. They are in a tumbledown state which is reminiscent of the Turkish economy and attitude towards relics.
The apostle Paul and Barnabes preached here as it was an important city of ancient Pamphylia.
As you wander past the barely reognizable Roman baths, step into the agora remnants and stumble over another sad temple ruin, the whole experience for me was depressing. I mean, when you're expecting a charioteer to pull up and ask you directions or a centurion to bar you from entry into some place, it would be depressing wouldn't it! Such is the lot of the romantic Australian tourist, unaccustomed to basking in historical sites.

ANTALYA - Hadrian's Gate

by olja1234

A great Roman Emperor Hadrian, visited Antalya in 130 AD. At that time it's name was Attaleia, and it was an outstanding Roman city.
An ornamental marble arch was built in his honour and is absolutely worth to see.

Antalya, Perge and Aspendos

by sandysmith

We had a brief trip to Antalya and I must admit probably didn't get the best impression as we were rather route-marched through the town by a guide to the old harbour area and left there for just a short while. However we had also been to the historical sites of Aspendos and Perge (brilliant sights) during the day so time was running out. I got the impression of a bustling modern town - probably great for shopping but not really my kind of holiday destination. What I did enjoy was seeing the waterfalls just outside the main town. The next best thing to mountains for me is waterfalls.
In this area Alanya and especially Side are great areas to stay and explore the beaches and historical sites of Turkey.

Still have not returned to the city of Antalya but have been back to see the beautiful waterfalls in the area.

Comments