Ic Hotels Santai

Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Cdnexpat's Profile Photo

Great beach hotel in Belek

We spent 5 nights at this excellent hotel, from the 19 June 2013. Although we travel as a romantic couple, we enjoyed the family atmosphere, as the place was full of families with small children. Most guests came from Russia and Germany. As my wife only speaks French and Russian, it was easier for her, as most staff there speak Russian. We enjoyed our first beach holiday in an all exclusive club environment.
    We spent hours in the morning in the calm, very clean sea. We spent one day on a shopping excursion, and the rest was spent taking the sun.
    We found the food tasty and plentiful, but the choices were the same day after day. Meat choices were especially limited. We visited three of the four a la carte restaurants, to enjoy calm dinners, because the cafeteria was especially noisy, although the terrace part was quieter.
    Having visited during the peak season, and having found the service adequate, I would recommend this hotel to families especially, and not for romantic couples.
    The whole hotel was very clean. The elevators were slow, and we had to wait each time we went anywhere.
    The rooms were not very large, but adequate. The mini bar had only two beers, which were replenished only once a day. We could also hear sound from the adjacent rooms.
    Overall a very good stay we had, but this is more a family club hotel.

Unique Quality: This hotel is for beach lovers. The mornings swims were especially fantastic, with the calm seas.

More about Antalya

RIDING A DONKEYRIDING A DONKEY

entrance to Upper Duden Fallsentrance to Upper Duden Falls

'Hanging' with my aunt Karin'Hanging' with my aunt Karin

River at SelgeRiver at Selge

place along the coast

by mimrly

My husband and I will take a last minute offer to Antalya. We would like to find a nice place, actually several nice places along the coast. We do not like package holidays, but prefer a local small scale nice place (budget) close to the coast and not to far from the nearest town. We are culture respective travellers very much interested in locals and landscapes. We would like to combine beach holidays with sightseeing on individual base of course.
I will appreciate any suggestions.

RE: RE: place along the coast

by oisha

We had a fantastic stay at Kas a couple of years ago. It's a very pretty part of the coast, and the town is picturesque with it's timbered adobe houses and Lycian tombs carved into the cliffs overlooking the town. We stayed at a nice pensyiun, and took a day trip out on a boat to see the sunken city Kekova.

I think Kas is around 4-5 hours by bus from Antalya. The bus ride is very scenic as well. I'll put up some pictures on my travel pages soon. But don't be in a hurry to leave Antalya either - it's a lovely town. Have a great holiday!

RE: RE: place along the coast

by Sirvictor

I advice you to come to Alanya.

RE: place along the coast

by creak

hi there.. I love Antalya overall as I have been there loads of times. It really is addictive anyway but the most beautiful parts would be probably, Kas, Side, and Fethiye (Oludeniz) . Before I forget there is also a place from heaven called Olympos. Next to Oludeniz. If you choose not to see so many tourists around and find a place that haven't been discovered by most of the tour companies yet Olympos would be the perfect location.
Enjoy your holiday and try not to be an addict.. Don't forget you have a life back home too :)

RE: place along the coast

by Tavsan

Check out this map:

This will enable you to zoom in on Antalya and its surrounding area.

Also, check out this site:

This is one of the major bus lines in Turkey that is quite nice.

My votes are on Fetihye and Kas.

Travel Tips for Antalya

free holiday

by royalwings

Dear Christine,
L have been working in Antalya,
Free holiday is included each day different shopping tours which are jewellery,carpet shops,textile shops etc.
The travel agency gets money from the shopping centers(per tourist) .Agency take you to the shops and you spend money(you dont have to but you see nice things so you buy:) )
Hopefully l explained the stiation
No fear just enjoy it!!

The Statue of Heracles..

by marsistanbul

During the scientific excavations administered by Prof.Dr.Jale Inan in Perge in 1980's the lower half of the statue of Heracles was discovered.
In the same year,the upper half of the statue which was illegally taken by smugglers,was found to have been smuggled abroad.As the result of research it was shown that the upper half of the statue was being exhibited in the New York Metropolitan Museum of Arts,and that it was in the possession of the Boston Museum of fine Arts and the collectors Shelby White and Leon Levy in USA.
Negotions are still being continued by the Turkish side and collectors,to obtain the return of this illegally smuggled upper part of the statue.
Antalya Museum
Konyaalti cad.No 1 Antalya

Pass Under a Historic Arch (or Three)

by Jetgirly

Hadrian's Gate is a triple triumphal arch built in the second century. It is very well-preserved because originally the front of the gate was encased inside Antalya's city walls. Today you can pass under the gates by walking across a glass platform; under your feet you'll see a selection of artifacts that have survived the years. This seems to be a popular hang-out and meet-up spot for young locals.

Harbour of Antalya

by Leipzig

This is my favorite part of Antalya. I loved to stroll along the seaside promenade to watch the big cruisers as well as the small fisher boats. In the harbour district you find a lot of good fish restaurants.

Between Antalya and Anamur!!

by Knoto

Hi and welcome here in the area between Antalya and Anamur! I hope you enjoy our travel, and if I can help you, please ask!
What can I tell you about these area?It's really nice,full of history....

This photo shows the Castle,Mamure Kalesi in Anamur.For more infos and photos from this daytrip take a look at the travelogue.
It was a brilliant Tour!