My review from TripAdvisor actually appears on VT, but here's a quick summary of my stay:
- Central location in the "Old Town"
- Air-conditioning and good hot water
- Satellite TV
- Very hard to initially find (taxi drivers and locals were stumped)
- Price quoted on phone and at check-in were different (I negotiated for the lower of the two- it's only fair!)
- Ground floor rooms have windows opening onto busy pedestrian street
- Noisy lobby area (only affects ground-floor rooms, I assume)
- Staff were unable to provide any local information
Directions: Pass under Hadrian's Gate and keep walking in a straight line; you'll reach the hotel. This only works if you're on foot.
Hukumet Cad No 47, Kucukcakil Mevkii, Antalya
KemeragzI Mevkii Kundu Bolgesi, Lara, Antalya
100 Yil Bulvari, Konyaalti Beach, Antalya
Latest Antalya hotel reviews