Antalya Hotels

Our Members Say

• fouads profile photo fouads
  • Reviews: 179

Kivrak Otel: 3 Stars Clean Hotel

When came Antalya in Summer time it,s general vacation time so you need to have some rest and be near from the city . so what about if the hotel is in the city center and near the beach about 15 min walk . also near Kalici area - and give low price . it,s Kivrak Otel . I recommended to all .

The hotel serve the room with breakfast .
also give free Turkish Bath for the visitors for every night you stay in it .

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written August 22, 2013

• June.b profile photo June.b
  • Reviews: 1360

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Erkal Pension: A good budget option for a stopover.

I did not expect much of Erkal Pension as I did not really plan staying in Antalya but my flight arrived at night at Antalya airport so I decided to spend a couple of days before heading to Olympos. I stayed 2 nights from April 12, 2012 at Erkal Pansion for its location and price.

Probably the cheapest place in Antalya for a private room. Location was perfect, within the Kaleici or the old part of Antalya, so most historical sights like the Hadrian’s gate and the marina were all walking distance.

I arrived during an electricity blackout but the taxi driver found the place. I knocked and stumble on the stairs, it’s like no one's there, I reached the first floor and saw a candle lit and was met by a friendly middle-aged man who speak english with an American accent. The room was on the 1st floor, the reception guy did not give me my room key until I asked for it, and it took him quite awhile searching for my room key amongst the bunch of keys in a plastic bag. On that instant, my mind was playing on an old game show about finding keys for a brand new car.

The room was basic, a little cold, 1 double bed and a single. Old toilet/shower with hot water, wifi internet connection inside the room is excellent, there’s a tv but not working, balcony is big facing the street where you can hang your laundry and a huge dog down below. Small breakfast delivered in-room at the balcony.

It may not be a good place to enjoy Antalya but I did not pay for a 3 to 5-star hotel where I could spend a whole day inside. I spend a lot of time exploring the place and paying EUR10/day for a private room with toilet/shower, and a small complimentary breakfast! - I would say, this place is a bargain...borderline awesome! It’s value for money, it’s a good place to stay for travelers on a budget, just don’t expect luxury. Friendly staff, great location, they also run a travel agency no pressure though.

I did not expect much of Erkal so I was surprised what my EUR10 took me. I would definitely stay again if I ever passed by Antalya in the future.

Centrally located. Right on budget. Friendly staff.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Historical Travel, Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written May 11, 2012

Erkal Pension - room balcony

• marsistanbul profile photo marsistanbul
  • Reviews: 306

Perge Hotel: Hotel Perge

A comfortable small hotel which stands out for its quite and friendly location and its spectacular view.It stands on top of Antalya's sea cliff just off the city centre,within walking distance to the historic area,yet it enjoys a fine garden and a nearly traffic free street.Best of all,it has its own access to the sea-private swimming platform at the base of the cliff,from which you can dive into 20 feet deep,crystal clear water.
The rooms command sweeping views of the gulf with the ranked peaks of the Taurus mountains in the background,snow capped into may.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches
  • Written June 15, 2008
Tip Photo

• vera_angel profile photo vera_angel
  • Reviews: 5

EMIR BEACH HOTEL: EMIRHAN HOTELS

I loved my stay there! Rooms were nice, clean... the food was really good! and the cooker was a wonderfull man... the beach is near the hotel.

there are 2 pools... rooms have sea view... the services are good...

• Related to: Family Travel, Water Sports
  • Written August 17, 2006

• kemalemin profile photo kemalemin
  • Reviews: 1

Sun Gate Resort Hotel: You won't want to leave the resort

On the way from airport to the hotel, I realised how far we were getting away from the actual town center which made me worry a little. But you do forget about all your worries once you approach to the entrance gate of the hotel.

It is built on an amazing 250.000 m2 land. and belive me or not, leave alone wanting to leave the hotel, you will not want to leave your room. Internet access was incredible fast, you have a cauch and everything. there was a bath and a shower. wow.

+ World's largetst hotel spa
+ Buildings surrounded by pools
+ Huge land and lots of trees.
+ Huge aqua park
+ Brilliant restaurants (chinese, ottoman, mediterranean etc.)
+ Incredible interior design. its different in each building.

• Related to: Luxury Travel, Family Travel, Spa and Resort
  • Written December 13, 2005

Main pool area

• kerrycatmsss profile photo kerrycatmsss
  • Reviews: 1

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Club Asteria: Club Asteria. Belek, Antalya, Turkey

i went to asteria with 4 friends.being all-inclusive.The food was good but to be a honest we wish we went somewhere else. we are all aged between 17 & 22 we went their because id been to Antalya before.but we didn’t realize how isolated it was. Asteria is about 40-50 mins drive to Antalya! And it’s so much better to stay somewhere less isolated then Asteria because we were quite bored. If you are a group of teenagers or students looking for a fun typical holiday then DONT go to Asteria because the only thing to do in the night time is go to the disco. It starts at 11 and finishes at 2.30. The music is very repetitive and not really our thing. Even though the hotel is very big not that many people go 2 the disco, jolly older people showing of their moves and little kids with mum and dad! but it gets pretty dead, and there’s nothing to do. Asteria is a great hotel for families and children because its a relaxing holiday. There is an animation team who entertain the kids and the night time entertainment is for families and kids. few english go here but the staff spoke good English. we soon realized that Asteria was not for us. The beach is good and there are two pools, a quiet pool on the beach by the disco. There was another massive pool in the hotel which was good but the music they play by the pool is very childish which is why Asteria is so good for kids and families!!! Asteria is quite isolated, there’s a little town Kadriye which you can get the Dolmus (bus) to but we were just disappointed because it doesn’t really have the facilities we needed; the beach was privately owned on the hotel, so we saw the same people everyday and even though new people come to the hotel every week it just got very repetitive and dull. Being students we would have liked to have met more people our age.the animation team were excellent entertainment for the kids and they put on evening shows like Aladdin which they would love but anyone between the ages of 16 and 25 who is single, im sorry you would be bored and disappointed.

fantastic for families with little kids! or couples, great kid's club!

• Related to: Family Travel
  • Written October 24, 2005

• chrismj profile photo chrismj
  • Reviews: 29

cheap hostel: Erdem

This place is nice but don't take the downstairs room, no aircon and it's a bit noisy. Worth paying the extra 5 lira or so for upstairs.
The guys who run the place are laidback but helpful.
Breakfast is included and nice too.
Recommended!

• Related to: Budget Travel, Backpacking
  • Written September 19, 2005

Erdem

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Marinhan pension: Finally: friendly, cozy, quiet and the cheapest.

I peeped into one of the side alleys one night and decided to check if there wer eany good less expensive QUIET places--away from the Marina disco, whcih didn;t look expensive.

There were. The first one was a hit. Not only that: The owner was very friendly, and he had an actual single room, with the window to a garden and a roof overgrown with jasmin, bathroom attached, and he let me check for noise. He offered me to join him and a nother guy for dinner right away. I had a good feeling.

The room was smaller than Bacchus, but at least I didn't hit my leg everytime sqeezing by the tiny space between beds and closet --and it had AC, a clean towel--the bathroom did NOT smell moldy, neither did the room.

And the price is only 15 LIRA--less than 10 Euros, ca. 11 Dollars.

More people were moving in and the noise--no boom boom --just people talking didn't bother me, as the owner apologized, especially because I joined them! I realized I also didn't like the other places so much because there weren't as many travelors more on my own line.

The owner offers tours, internet and also cooks for the guests if they like it and they can share a dinner in the garden in the back of teh house. It smelled very good when I came. He also invited me to free watermelon just because we all sat there talking while he did his accounting. He is very friendly, laid back and unobtrusive, this place has a relaxed feel to it. One guest told me that is why it is mentioned in a non-English guidebook. I will be staying for a while, and I finally slept through...

• Related to: Budget Travel, Women's Travel, Singles

Sabah pension: Single room cheapies

I had made a confýrmed e-maýl reservatýon for one nýght, and after a short dýpute--a space behýnd a blanket ýs not a room--I got my sýngle room wýth outsýde bathroom for 15 Euros. It was a 3 bedroom on ground level, so the people passýng by--I don;t use AC whých mýght have helped shut out some of ýt--sounded as ýf they were walkýng through my room. Add to that the open aýr dýsco from the nearby marýna. The place had a famýlar feel to ýt though--ýt's pretty popular and I lýked that the guys workýng there weren't on my neck to sell me somethýng as ýs the mode ýn Antalya, and breakfast ýn the garden to the street was excellent and ýncluded ýn the prýce, wýth fresh water melon, Turkýsh cheese, egg, olýves, veggýes bread and tea. I left because ýt was noýsy and I found somethýng cheaper. All rooms have AC, towel ýs gýven, everythýng clean, my room only had a coat hanger and smelled a být moldy--the clýmate ýs hot and humýd whých doesn't go well wýth carpetýng, and the wýndow couldn't be closed. They have a moskýto screen.

It's less than 5 mýnutes from the seasýde park, and the rooms on the upper level had balcony and attached bathrooms, are of course more expensýve. They have ýnternet ( for 4 LR--outsýde of oldtown close to hadrýan's gate ýt's only 1 Lýra)

The garden next to the hotel ýs to the street, nýce to just hang out and watch the passers by.

• Related to: Singles, Women's Travel, Budget Travel

Sabah pension: Single room cheapies

I had made a confirmed e-mail reservation for one night, and after a short dipute--a space behind a blanket is not a room--I got my single room with outside bathroom for 15 Euros. It was a 3 bedroom on ground level, so the people passing by--I don;t use AC which might have helped shut out some of it--sounded as if they were walking through my room. Add to that the open air disco from the nearby marina. The place had a familar feel to it though--it's pretty popular and I liked that the guys working there weren't on my neck to sell me something as is the mode in Antalya, and breakfast in the garden to the street was excellent and included in the price, with fresh water melon, Turkish cheese, olives, veggies bread and tea. I left because it was noisy and I found something cheaper. All rooms have AC, towel is given, everything clean, my room only had a coat hanger and smelled a bit moldy--the climate is hot and humid which doesn't go well with carpeting, and the window couldn't be closed. They have a moskito screen.

It's less than 5 minutes from the seaside park, and the rooms on the upper level had balcony and attached bathrooms, are of course more expensive. They have internet ( for 4 LR--outside of oldtown close to hadrian's gate it's only 1 Lira)

The garden next to the hotel is to the street, nice to just hang out and watch the passers by.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Women's Travel

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Mavi and Ani Pansiyon

Last time in Antalya I stayed at Bacchus Pension. But as I didn't get a very nice room (the location) I wanted to try something else my second time to Antalya. I was recomended Mavi andAni Pansiyon.
The pension is in a quiet part of Kaleici and in an old house with wooden floors. It is run by two brothers Harun and Selcuk and their parents. They used to have MAvi Pansion in another building but has reasently moved.
For breakfast and dinner ther is a nice veranda.
All rooms look different and have different prices. There are two rooms with air-condition and sea-view on the second floor. My room was on the first floor and had a bathroom and a fan (which I don't like using when I'm sleeping). There was three windows I could have opened all time for fresh air.
I paid 32 000 000 TL per night with breakfast included.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written August 4, 2004

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4938

Bacchus Pension

The pension has got a nice terrace on the roof overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Maybe there is a nice view from some of the rooms as well but I had my room on the groundfloor, faceing the street (a quite calm street). I paid 20 000 000 TL for a room with bath (in 2003). Breakfast is included and served on the terrace. Nice to start the day with a beautiful view!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written August 4, 2004
Tip Photo

• chrisvandenbroucke profile photo chrisvandenbroucke
  • Reviews: 1149

Erkal Pansiyon: Very good Pansiyon

Very good guesthouse in a small, quiet street

Nice entry with lots of flowers

Suite on the fift floor: five beds in two rooms
Private bathroom, TV, airco
Terrace
Breakfast included

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written February 9, 2004

Our 'messy' hotelroom

• yascioglu profile photo yascioglu
  • Reviews: 11

Holiday in Sedef Hotel

The hotel ordered over altogether 50 rooms, swimming pool with a seperated section for children. Pool bar for drinks and snacks

Sun beds and umbrellas are available at the pool free of charge. A small lobby with Reception and corners is in the reception hall. For the security of your goods you can rent a safe box against a small fee to the Reception.

All rooms are equipped with minibar, satelite television, 24 hours air conditioning , wardrobe. For the personnel hygiene shower and toilet. All rooms have balcony. Some of them with sea view.

Sandy beach with sun beds and umbrellas free of charge. Possibilities for various water sports against charge by local providers.

• Written October 16, 2003
Tip Photo

• jfkfamily profile photo jfkfamily
  • Reviews: 44

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Saracoglu Pansiyon.: Best Hotel in the middle of the Old City.

It is minutes by walk from the beach next to the Harbour, central streets and shopping areas.
The personnel is extremely nice. Clean air-conditioned rooms, breakfast, a garden behind the house.

Do don't miss a chance to live in the old city and get lost in it. The hotel building is about a hundred years itself.

• Written August 10, 2003