Ozkaymak Falez

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 32% lower than similarly priced 5 star hotels

• Don't try it at all

I and my wife stay at this hotel from 30june to 6july 2011 in room no.202. Receptionists were very rude and they don't act friendly. if you need something you should call them 3 or 4 times. they don't listen to you at all. Rooms are very old, small and smelly.
    The bath had not hair drayer. I talk to most of the rceptionists and servants there!Surprisingly they don't listen to me or they can not understand me!After 2 days they send someone for installing a new hairdryer.
    Whene I found that the fan in the bath didn't work at first I decided to talk withe the desk but then change my mind because they were very bad-tempered.
    One night whene I wanted to open the door of cupboard suddenly it fell on my head and nearly to injure me. I explained the story for one of the receptionist . The desk clerk just smile and she said we send someone to repair it. it takes 3 days to repair it and I remind the problem continued.

Unique Quality: Pool was very small.

• one week in falez hotel

the hotel is located at konyaalti region,that is close to center of city. this hotel is ALL INCLUSIVE and quality of food is great. in every meal you have lots of choices and the food smells good. I think the best characteristic of hotel is its ambience. the hotel is located near the sandy beach and a bus transports people to the special beach of hotel each hour. also you can walk to the beach. it takes near 10 minutes. I heard that hotel is old but it doesn't show that. staff have good manner and if you can speak turkish a little,it becomes much better.
    I was there for one week and I really had a good time there, so I suggest this hotel to everyone who want to have a memorable times in antalya with average budget.

• The Worst Hotel that i've ever stayed

I've been in this hotel for five days, I pain approximately $600. I expected it was going to be a nice vocation, but it was a nightmare.

The hotel doesn't deserve even a star. Food is terrible, rooms are very old (I changed my room) smells bad and AC is not working. Some personnel try to take advantage of you.

I've been in different 5 star holes in Turkey before they were not like this Ozkaymak Falez hotel.

Turkish cuisine is one of the most delicious cuisine in the world, however, this hotel is representation this beautiful countries kitchen terribly bad. We eat the same fricken food for days. Some of them were not cooked weel and some of them were spoiled.

Go Turkey, I strongly recommend visiting this country, but don't stay in Ozkaymak Fricken Falez hotel.

Sincerely,

• traveloturc's Profile Photo

Good one in Antalya

Ozkaymak being a very good friend of mine has a chain hotels in Turkiye
    Namely:
    Ozkaymak Incekum
    Ozkaymak Kemer Marina
    Ozkaymak Konya ( see my Konya Pages )
    Ozkaymak Park
    Ozkaymak Alaaddin
    Ozkaymak Annex Marina
    Ozkaymak Falez is situated in Antalya
    There are 320 double rooms, 20 suites and 2 presidential suites.
    All rooms have a view of the Mediterranean, air-conditioning, radio, satellite T V., telephone, minibar and safe deposit box. There is a separate floor for non-smokers.

Unique Quality: Its situated in the center of Antalya

Directions: Konya altý is the most well known beach of Antalya .All busses or minibusses can leave you at "Varyant"
    where is situated the hotel.

• Save yourself to experience the hotel from hell

I never experienced in my whole life such a treatment in a hotel. The new mangment treat guests as they were in militar school/concentration camp. Here some of the "highlights" of this 7 days nightmare:
    *This is an ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT. if you make the mistake to opt for only half board (meaning just 2 dinners instead of three ) you are required to pay for all the drinks you consume at the hotel at outrageous prices. If you even bring a bottle of water in your hand, security guards commanded by a very agresive and harasser Manager will take them away from you! Everytime you enter the hotel and you are not wearing the "distinctive" full board-green band, you will be fully "searched' by a security like a terrorist.
    *Therefore at the restaurants, waiters will not provide any service to you and you will need to get your own drinks from the bar; even you will need to clean your the table and bring knifes and forks yourselve. If you ask them to help you they will respond: THIS IS SELF SERVICE! but hey! "green -band guests" get complete service from them.
    *There's never towels available at the pool or beach and if there's any, they are completely worn to shreds and stained.
    *Sheets and towels in the room are also ragged.
    *In a couple of times, we were witness of hotel staff 's arguments between themselves in front of guests. Managment reprimanded employees as well yelling and shouting at them in the restaurants at service times
    *NO ONE SPEAK ENGLISH and they don't even make an effort to understand you. So don't even bother to ask for directions, hotel information or other needs cause they are not willing to help you.

So, if you really have the nerve and audacity to book this hotel, pack your own towels,sheets, a turkish dictionary and all your patience cause you are entering a Turkish-Militar facility and not a five stars hotel as they promote themselves. THIS IS NOT BY ANY MEANS A FIVE STARS HOTEL.

• marsistanbul's Profile Photo

FALEZ hotel& Divinora SPA

with 320 double rooms,20 suites and two royal suites to serve all possible needs of guests,with private reception,relaxation room,bars,secretarial services.23 "Manager Club" rooms.With halls of 555 and 276 sqm of space.And a business center fully equipped for modern communications.
    With five unique restaurants serving the best international and Turkish cuisine and six bars.
    A beach,a three-level swimming pool of 1200 sqm,four night-lit tennis courts,sports activities from sailing to water skiing,step and aerobics and archery
    Turkish hammam,peeling(the body is rubbed with special gloves removing the dead skin and opening the skin cells),foam massage(the body covered with foam and foam massege is applied to body after peeling),stone massage(hot stone massage is a kind of massage therapy using hot stones to relieve the body.It is applied with a special technique by volcanic lava stones),starvac,ayurveda,solarium,sauna,fitness center and jacuzzi...

• not a good choice

Falez hotel was one of the most exiting hotel of Antalya. I have visited many times. But under the managment of "Ozkaymak-new owner" hotel is terrible, sevice is very weak, managment is rude, facilities are nearly nonexistent. i am not recomending falez hotel to visit.

Unique Quality: facilities are nearly nonexistent due to bed mangament

Directions: essex-colchester

• hokomoko's Profile Photo

Nice architecture

excellent...most significant point:The unforgotten sea and mountain view awailable from most of the rooms

Unique Quality: includes whatever you need .......

Directions: Konyaalti

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Falez - a beautiful pool area

The architecture of the pool area was great and the gardens around were easy to walk and just relax in.

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Great service and accomodation

The facade of the Falez is imposing and looks huge, but we found, at the time, that the staff and especially the dining and lobby staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were very nice and spotless....

More about Ozkaymak Falez

Stay local

by Leah1231

We found the local 3 type star hotels to be the best. They had friendly operators, often family business.

We found that we could squeeze all four of us into the one room, quite easily at these places. They were always very cheap too.

The only bad experience we had was at a 5 star resort down at Antayla called "FALEZ HOTEL ANTALYA" .

We paid an absolute fortune for a "special treat" for a suite, it was about 35 degrees and absolutely sweltering night and day, and they turned the airconditioning off the whole night, I assume to save money! When we rang down stairs, they send people up to fix it, but of course, when you turn it off, it ain't going to work! The next morning after literarily NO SLEEP we met up with other guests who all said their rooms were the same, and they had suffered through the night too!

When we got our bill they refused to refund any portion of the bill, even though none of us could sleep a wink... The staff in all areas were rude too, so just goes to show you, it's not worth the money!

Stay at local family run places.

FROM FALEZFROM FALEZ

Antalya, Turkey: Hotel Falez

by ateach52

Hi there: We're thinking of staying in Antalya for 4 or 5 days after a driving tour of Anatolia. I always like to get some info on possible hotels first. Has anyone stayed at the Falez, by any chance? I just want a nice place for a few days to recuperate from the hectic pace of traveling, to relax at the beach or pool with a good book, stroll into town, etc. Thanks for the info.

Comments