Rixos Hotel Premium

Booking.com Hotels.com Splendia.com

Costs 140% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Best hotel in Belek

Hi,
    I recomand you Rixos Premium in Belek. It's a little bit expensiv then any other hotel in Belek, but wonderful. It has it's own huge aquapark built in the style of Troia town. There are a lot of water slides, a Troian Horse 24 m high with 4 waterslides, two of them been covered were you are sliding in blind and complete darkness, as black holes and the other two uncovered, a boat, a restaurant, kamikadze slides, lazzy river, waves pool, etc.
    The hotel is bulid on the largest area among all the hotels from Turkey, covering about 400,000 sqm, 40ha. It has it's own artificial lake on which you can move from a place to another by troian boats drived by troian citizens dres
    ed in troian clothes.

More about Rixos Hotel Premium

Rixos Hotels

by Erkmen about Rixos Hotel Tekirova, Belek, Beldibi & Bodrum

Rixos Hotels are a new group of Hotels serving for exclusive guests.. These high class resorts are serving all inclusive and have a very elegant concept..

Rixos hotels are located in 4 sites in Turkey.. 3 of them are around Antalya region Tekirova, Belek and Beldibi and one of them at Bodrum (Opened in 2003)..

Rixos is for an elegant summer vacation in Turkey.. The prices are remarkably high but alldetails in the quality are considered.. 24 hr room service, Open buffet and a-la carte alternatives.. Sauna, massage.. all included to the prices..

Rixos Hotel Tekirova: Tekirova Beldesi P.B. 137 Kemer - Antalya +90.242.821 40 32

Rixos Hotel Belek: Ileribasi Mevkii 3. Parsel P.B. 139 Belek - Antalya +90.242.715 27 31

Rixos Hotel Beldibi: Atatürk Cad. Beldibi
Kemer Antalya +90.242.824 97 00

Rixos Hotel Bodrum: Zeytinlikahve Mevkii
Bodrum- Mugla + 90 242 322 99 88

very quality hotels

by darkstar76 about rixos sun gate royal

In Turkey, Antalya last year I went to Rixos Sun gate royal. It is very high quality place. If your first choice is quality then it is the right choice. good qualit beach, service, room.. I found it on beachotelsinturkey.com you can check it for alternatives. food, service

Welcome to the New Russia !

by TripAdvisor Member HannahOr

I used to be a huge fan of turkish tourism. Couple of years ago I was a guest to the Rixos, and I thought they will be this year as proffesional as they were last time. So I paid more than three thousands euros for my holiday and expect the best, as they were bragging. They claim they are the best resort in Turkey, 5+2 stars, and only Burj al Arab is better.
I tried to make some arrangements before so I got in touch with someone from Guest Relations. When we arrived they told me they prepared a great room, one of the best. We got there and the first thing I noticed was that once I opened the balcony door, there was a big noise outside. When I tried to put my clothes in the dressing, I realized that there was no place for them: all the shelves had not more than 20 cm depth. So I asked for another room. After two days of hard debates, we got a better room. This cost me 100 euro tip. The new room was better, but I`ve never saw in my life such a dirty carpet. Stains, paint of different colours, you name it, and nobody was cleaning it.
I saw that many people complaining about those bathroom doors. Well, in my opinion that`s not quite an issue, the bathroom is large, has glass doors both at the toilet and tub, in case you want to take a shower. I believe that`s the least of the problems I had during my stay there.

1. 90% of the staff were from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet country. They speak only russian and some turkish. They speak to you only in russian and they don`t care you have no idea what they are talking about. More than that, if you are not Russian, they don`t care about you! They treat you like you`re somehow inferior. One day I wanted to pay what we ordered in room and I noticed that I had one bottle of whisky, 2 of champagne and a lot of extra-drinks from various bars. I forgot to mention I don`t drink. Never. So I asked to see the bills signed by me and the receptionist - a russian girl, of course- showed them to me. And they were on my room number, with my name of them, but not my hand writing nor my signature. I proved her they are not mine and she didn`t fight much. Two days later I found out from a Belgian family that same thing happened to them, because some tourists have some sort of "arrangement" with people from reception. If it works, ok. If not....they tried.

2. The Turkish staff speak - most of them- nothing but turkish. My hands hurt me from so much "talking" with them.

3. there are many restaurants in the resort. There is main restaurant and 8 other a la carte restaurants across the resort. You are entitled to make reservations to 4 of them, any of them, for 4 dinners. The guy from Guest Relation arranged for us to get 7 of these - lucky us!! First night- Fishbone. Big fans for fish and seafood, we went there and we were ready to order everything. We thought we were in Turkey, well-knows for fish and seafood dishes. But... they had anything but fish! If you wanted fish or seafood, you were supposed to pay! And this happens in a resort with ultra all inclusive services. Another night, another restaurant, this time the Greek Taverna. I really wanted to go there, intrigued about the sudden respect and love between the turkish and greek cultures. Surprise: everything was turkish, from the food, to the chairs, music and iced atitude from the staff. We didn`t know how to leave faster. The only one we tried was the Chinese, but this one was more than ok with food, service, arrangements and music. We felt like in China.

4. If you fancy for an espresso, or plain black coffe, forget about it if you are in the main restaurant or any other place in resort, but the Lobby Bar or the Irish Pub. They`ll bring you instant coffe. Fancy for an espresso made of instant coffe?? We tried to talk with the waiters and tipped them everytime we asked for a real coffe, but they didn`t want to help us . One time they told us they`ll bring the coffe as we wanted and after 30 minutes of waiting they brought us....instant coffe.

5. Russian guests. They act like they are in the jungle! They have no respect for food, for others, not even for themselves. And they are highly encouraged by the staff to do so. I saw drunk Russian ladies at 9 am, so drunk that she was unable to sit on the chair. I saw how russian families of 10-12 people came into the main restaurant and start screaming at each other for fun. Some russians came to us one evening and asked us to leave the table we were eating because they liked that particular table and they were there one night before. I asked someone from the staff to help us and explain to them that nobody is supposed to act like they own the resort, but the superviser looked at us and asked us as well to leave....because they liked the table! The dinner at the main restaurant is organised as buffet, and anybody can put in their plates whatever they desire. One evening I put some cakes in a plate and went back to my table. One russian lady came straight to me and took my plate from my hand!! I was stunned! The sweet area was full of cakes and all she had to do was to get there and make her own plate. She started screaming at me and pulled the plate out of my hands. I have no idea what she was screaming about! They scream everywhere, they don`t care about other people. We went on the beach one time and left our chaissez-longues for 15 minutes to get some juice. When we came back, some russian were sitting on them, and all our clothes were thrown away on the sand. I asked for the Beach Manager, but he was unavailable! Do you fancy karaoke? Be Rixos`s guest, at the Irish Pub, but....sing in russian, please. Because only russian songs available!
We had the strong impression we spent our holiday in Russia. This hotel has no idea about what 5 stars means regarding services.
I left this hotel in tears. When we were about to leave, we checked out and asked to pay whatever we had to pay. The receptionist told us that we have to pay "around 50 dollars" from Water Sports. We asked for the bill or at least to tell us where are those 50 USD coming from. They said they didn`t know exactly, but the staff from Sports called them ans tell them we did something there and we might didn`t pay this amount. Yes, we did do the katamaran course, some skijet, a lot of stuff, but they didn`t allow you to do anything if you didn`t pay in cash, in advance. This is what I tried to explain to receptionist, when suddenly some other 2 guys came along and asked us to sign a paper where we were supposed to write some statement about those 50 dollars. We refused and felt like [--], because they didn`t want to give us our luggage until we didn`t sign. I started crying and tell them I`m going to call the police. Only then they gave us all our bags.
One thing is for sure: the resort has an outstanding architecture, great lobby, lovely bridges, wonderful surroundings. But even if they will offer me for free a holiday there I won`t take it. If I pay for 5 stars, I expect the same service. And Rixos Premium has no clue about it. And they don`t care. Russians will always come to this hotel, because the management is Russian- including Mr. Putin, as I heard. So... for me, a Romanian living years of communism under russian pressure, I had enough.
I have deep regrets for choosing Rixos Premium Belek. And if I`ll ever decide to go again in Turkey, I surely not choose any resort from Antalya.

All-Inclusive Paradise!

by TripAdvisor Member Cooki

The Rixos is a truly fantastic hotel where you can kick back and enjoy! Our room was comfortable, with stylish furnishings. The service level is very good throughout the hotel. We were particularly impressed by the check-in procedure: you are welcomed by a host who takes you to a comfortable sitting area, gets you drinks and goes and handles the front desk formalities for you. The Rixos is a very large facility with something to the tune of 9 restaurants. We tried 8 of those, and the food was very good in all. The Fishbone restaurant has a very romantic setting, perched on top of a pond and overlooking the sea. The main buffet restaurant serves up such a variety of food at breakfast, lunch and dinner that you are not only spoiled for choice, but left seriously worrying about your waistline!
Although the Rixos was fully occupied during our stay, the sheer size of the complex means that it never feels crowded. Even late risers can easily find a good spot by the pool or at the beach. On particularly hot days it's great to head for one of the two piers and take a lounger there - the breeze from the sea is very pleasant. If you are too lazy to get up from your sun lounger, there is a constant flow of personnel taking drinks and fruit around. I was impressed by how attentive they are, as they only come over when you signal them. Here it may be a good idea to get change for tips as you never pay for anything in the hotel. There is a water sports pier at the beach, as well as a number of other sports facilities, including a spectacular, if daunting, climbing wall.
Adjacent to the hotel, and with a separate direct entrance for hotel guests, is the Troy Aquapark. Although, as mentioned by other reviewers, this can get very busy at times (external visitors), all you have to do is listen to the tips of the hotel staff and go after 4pm. We passed by every day in the afternoon and never had to wait for a single ride. If you want to get a chance to master the knee-surfing ride, the best time to go is at 10 am, before the external crowds start coming in.
The Rixos boasts one of the largest spa's in Turkey. The spa is indeed fantastic - great hamam area, massage cabins and quirks such as a snow and rain room. Although the rain room is nothing more than a shower with light and sound effects, the snow room is a really effective way to cool down quickly!
As mentioned by previous reviewers, the hotel does have a lot of East European and Russian guests, but we truly did not feel that this fact made a difference in any way. Although much of the personnel are Russian speakers, we never found anyone who didn't speak at least a decent level of English.
In the evening the hotel offers the standard range of entertainment options, a few of which we found worth watching. One evening has a Chinese acrobatics show, which was quite good.
All in all the Rixos is a great place to go for an ultimate sun-lounger vacation. We would be happy to return in a few years time!

wonderful hotel

by TripAdvisor Member mh33

We spent two weeks in the Rixos and we were hard pushed to find fault.

I am a loss to understand the langauge problems encountered by one British couple in their review. We are Scottish and none of the staff had difficulties in understanding us (!) and we can't remember any staff member not having a working command of English - completely unlike us who just expect the world to speak English. Yes, there were many Russians but while their manners were not wonderful, we golfed with a Russian couple and had a wonderful round with them.

Without going into any details, as most reviews have covered the facilities, it is superb hotel and we would not hesitate to advise you to stay there. How it only sits at 11th in Belek defeats me, the rest must be unbelievable.

Golf is great in Belek as well - so go and enjoy

staff's 100% honesty

by TripAdvisor Member Sushimota

what really made rixos more diamond awardee for me aside of the magnificent and the feel of tranqulity and serenity of the place and the people being so friendly and concern is the staff's honesty. During my stay there, me and my friend went to the royal spa to relax.i brought my celfone and some keys and placed it on my bathrobe's pocket. we were laying in one of the lounge area there, sipping our tea and turkish coffee. when it was about for us to leave, i never realized that my celfone slipped from my pocket. not until i was already in our room that i realized that i haven't got it with me.i was so frantic because all of my clients number and important numbers are in it. was kinda worried in looking for it.i told my friend to call the spa but unfortunately they are already closed at 6pm.i told the front desk about it and tried to look from the places i was last been.i have the feeling that it was in the spa that i lost it. so the next day,we went back again to the spa and i was so relieved when i asked them if they found a celfone, i wasn't yet through with the discription, they told me that they found it and surrendered it to the front desk already. when i asked them where did they found it, i was told that it was in one of the lounge area in the turkish bath. how relieved i was and i was so grateful to the honest person who surrendered the phone.i really felt better after. that's why, i left rixos with a heavy heart thinking that my vacation was so short. i felt that my stay wasn't enough to really enjoy the place but definitely i will come back and will make sure to stay much longer.
thank you for a wonderful stay and for feeling us special in this lovely place.may you keep up being better and more deserving for the 3 times diamond awardee.i will surely recommend your place to my friends and family.may god bless you and your people.

A beautiful place

by TripAdvisor Member DrRobertRehovot

A beautiful and luxurious hotel.
The staff was friendly - but the majority did not speak English at a sufficient level to make inquiries. It seems Russian is a more commonly spoken language.
The service was not at a consistent level. We could not "compete" with the loud and drunken party at the table next to ours - that had the complete attention of two waiters,
( a drawback of a "alchohol for free" spa )
In the end I got up to make myself coffee.
As in many hotels - the AC in the room does not really cool the room - it stayed 25 - 28 degrees no matter what. Not too pleasant for a nap.
The common resturant food was great - varied and tasty.
I was unable to make a reservation for any of the seven ala cart resturants at the hotel during three days of stay. The reservation system is computerized - and NOTHING is available. Costumer services seemed unable to help. (From the hotel site I see that the villa customers have priority on all reservations).
The pool and beach are beautiful and very spacious..
The grounds are lovely.
Belek is a pleasant tourist-shop town, 5 Km away ( a 6$ taxi ride)
There are bicycles for rent at the hotel for 5Euro an hour or 10 E for half a day - but they are all 26 inch bikes. Nothing for women/shorter adults or children.
The spa is very nice, but the prices for massages ( 80 Euro per person) are not cheap.
They water sports ( 60$ for 15 minutes water jet) and Segway rental ( 25$ for 30 minutes) are a bit too expensive for a bit of fun.
They charge for bowling at 10$ a game.
All in all a beautiful hotel with only a few snags on the way.

Back to Antalya

by ciuchi

"Rixos Hotel Belek"

Rixos Belek it's a wonderful place to spend a holiday. As I've heard, this resort was already sold to Papillion chain of hotels as Rixos is buliding a somptuous and luxurious new hotel a few hundred metres away from this one and they intend to make it a 7* resort. Can't wait to see it :p

That's me on the grass in the morning before our departure...The green zone in this resort is so beautiful!

Antalya in May 2004

by ciuchi

"Gala night at Rixos Hotel Labada"

In May we stayed at the Rixos Hotel Labada, in Camyuva, about 9 Km from Kemer. As it was the begining of the season, we had a very special Gala night, with all the tables out, set around the swimming pool. It was lovely.

"Ice sculptures"

They made everything perfect that night.

"The dancers at Rixos"

Rixos Belek gardenRixos Belek garden

Rixos Belek flowersRixos Belek flowers

We have 3 options:

1. Rixos Tekirova
2. Rixos Belek (in Kemer)
3. Rixos Labada Beach Hotel Camyuva

Anyone stayed at one of this hotels ?? any advice ?

Is it nicer to stay in the center of Antalya or better stay in Kemer ?

Need a quick advice,

Thanks,

by ozlemdemir

ARe u asking for the summer time if so, the sea of the kemer is better

RE: RE: Center of Antalya or Kemer

by cachaseiro

i would opt for antalya.
lot's more to see there.

kemer is just a little resort place and should inly be chosen if you plan to spend most of your time on the beach.

by Sharon

I dont think that the beach will be the main thing ... we have fantastic beaches here in Israel.
So i guess its more to check the area....

Thanks,

Thank you.

What is there to see in or around Kemer ?

by mturkkan

hi sharon
my advice, it is nicer to stay in the center of Antalya. . Rixos Belek is near Antalya.
Becauce; you can find everything ,Archaeological Museum , with remains from the Paleolithic Age to Ottoman times, offers a glimpse of the area's rich history.
Other historical sites around Antalya are: Perge, Aspendos, Side, Termessos,

by Alikatt

My recommendation is definitely Antalya and I suggest that you also check out Hillise Su in Konyaalti Beach in Antalya. I love that hotel and is probably the same price as Rixos, if not a bit higher. Kaleici, the old town atop the fortress in Antalya is wonderful. As for sightseeing, I "hired" a taxi for $100 (negotiated on the price of course) and the driver took me and my friend in an air-conditioned large, new taxi to Termessos, Aspendos, Manavgat (they have a big open air market)market and falls. We were going to go to Side but it was getting dark so we got back to the hotel. We were also able to stop by some outlet shops (Levi's) along the highway. It was a reasonable deal for about 8 hours and he waited for us at each place. Of course I paid him at the end. He wanted cash only. It also helped that my friend is Turkish so we were able to communicate with the driver very well as he didn't speak any English. Enjoy!

by Sharon

Thanks again, seems that it will have to be in Kemer after all, I won this vacation and the offered hotels that i got are all in Kemer....
But Since Antalya is not so far it wont be hard to get there and check the interesting sites or markets there.

Thanks for the info.