Sea Life Resort Hotel

Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

Costs 50% more and rated 12% lower than other 5 star hotels

• Very Poor

Stayed at the hotel from the 03/11/09 to 17/11/09, however when I arrived I found that the three open air swimming pools had been drained, there was only one small bar and one dining room open plus the indoor pool was very very cold.
    Some evenings up to 5 coach loads of people arrived causing havoc in the dining room due to shortages of tables, crockery, knives and forkes etc..
    Staff generally did not seem interested in offering any sort of service and would openly ignore you if there were turkish people waiting to be served.
    I would not recommend this supposedly 5 star hotel to anyone especially if they have children out of the normal summer season.

Unique Quality: An interesting understanding of customer service.

• Really Bad Hotel

Stayed with wife and 2 kids at the end of October 2009 for one week. It was the end of season and the place was almost closed down. The 5 Star bars, restaurants, entertainment and water sports advertised were all closed. Just one small bar and the buffet were open and the food and drink was truly awful for adults and children. It was a cheap holiday and we paid the price - forced to eat out and spend money outside the 5 Star All Inclusive Resort.

In high season it may be ok but I doubt it. Service was bad, food was bad, even the vodka was bad. Do not expect quality unless you pay extra for it.

Cross av ery busy raod to the beach, which is not sandy and not private; it is dirty, pebbles, and the local men stare at the children and the women - we felt very unsafe.

Unique Quality: The hotel is modern and quite clean. The rooms are perfectly adequate but not 5 star, more like 3 star. Be prepared to be dissappointed because whatever it says in the brochure will be half as good in reality.

Directions: On a busy coast road 40 minutes drive from the airport, which is 10 miles away through the town traffic.

More about Sea Life Resort Hotel

one word: perfect!

by TripAdvisor Member BBEY

I was in Sea Life hotel for one week and i am fully satisfied with all the services was given by the hotel. I am planning to go this year also, if i can find some time of course :) I advice the hotel to everyone whatever the travel purpose.

A true Turkish Delight!

by TripAdvisor Member Goldpasha

My family and I have been visiting Sealife Hotel regularly over the years. The only reason we keep going back is that we are made to feel very comfortable and at home and my sons are (now both teenagers) very much welcomed and kept an eye on by all the staff. The food is superb and my fussy eaters never go hungry. The swimming pool very clean and excellent and if we feel like a dip in the sea, we just have to cross the street. The regular 'dolmus' trips make it easy to go in to the town. An ideal place for a family.

Z Maule / Edinburgh

Terrible experience

by TripAdvisor Member erdunc

we selected this otel based on a travel agency's web site called tatil sepeti. It says that it is a 5 star otel. Beverages are extremely weak (one type of wine for alcahol and 2 types of tea), meals are warm and below the 5 star otels' quality, pillows are uncorfortable, holes on the bed sheet, it doesn't worth for what you paid for......

We lasted 20 minutes....

by TripAdvisor Member TravelsWithBaby

First, we didn't actually STAY here - we lasted about 20 minutes before demanding a refund (they insisted on charging us for our entire stay up front!) and leaving. The property looks ok - until you take a closer look. The rooms were tiny, no carpet or rug to take the chill off the hard floors, the bathrooms are so small some in our party (we had five adults, one baby, one of the adults is partially disabled) could not use them. There were no rooms available with double beds (huh? It is off season!), so we were all given rooms with single beds - a pet peeve for my husband. Service was adequate for a 2 star hotel, maybe. We have stayed in many hotels in Turkey and are familiar with what is and is not standard, and this is not a 5 star hotel by any definition.

We went to the Sheraton Voyager Antalya - a beautiful hotel, more than we had planned on spending, but worth it after Sealife.

We loved it!!

by TripAdvisor Member DaphnaJerusalem

My friend and I stayed there for 5 nights in the all included deal, and we enjoyed the hotel A LOT!! we were quiet worried to go to the hotel after reading the reviews here, but we had a pleasing surprise. The rooms are nice, the pool is great, the hotel is 1 min. from the beach and in a very quiet and cute area. It is one bus from the old city and the team there was very very nice. I will definitely recommand it to all my friends!!

Fantastic value, high standards, great location!

by TripAdvisor Member deeboy

High quality hotel, just a stroll from one of the nicer parts of Antalya's beach, with good facilities and a really nice atmosphere. Brilliant value at £27pppn all inclusive in mid Sept.

Highlights:
Nice rooms, well furnished and we got a great sea view from the balcony
Lovely public rooms and spaces with a fun 'sea life' theme which works well
Good choice of food
Steps away from the nice beach, with sunbeds included for all inclusive guests
Good quality drinks on all inclusive arrangement - eg chilled white wine is poured from a bottle and the beer is Tuborg on tap
Pool areas are nice, and plenty of beds and space
Easy to get to Antalya centre about 5kms away by taxi/ transport

Lowlights:
Bathroom a little dark and balcony is small with just one chair, but these are minor points as the rooms were great overall
I imagine you would begin to tire of the food if you stayed here for a week or two - but then I would never choose to stay somewhere like this for more than 3 or 4 days anyway

Great location

by TripAdvisor Member Amalia1981

I stayed there for 9 nights, in the all inclusive package, it was great...the food is diversified, the drinks are OK (though not a great variety), the personnel are very friendly, and the pools - excellent. All the rooms are overlooking the sea and but although they are nicely furnished they are rather small. They've got "animation shows" (as they call it) every night, followed by a disco and there are some nice open air pubs in the vicinity if you enjoy the nightlife.
All in all it was a great holiday...

It was absolutely great

by TripAdvisor Member KAIOWAS

After reading the reviews, i have called to talk to the General Manager of the hotel, and he absolutely accepted all the bad reviews from 2-3 years ago. He told me that he had personally read all of the reviews after taking over the management of the hotel, and did his best to change everything based on the reviews. I have believed him and made my trip to Turkey with my wife. He personally greeted us and thanked us for visiting. At the end he was right about everything that he told me over the phone. He changed the entire hotel. It is definetely offering everything that the class requires. Of course it is not a Marriott chain as the americans are used to, but who wants to stay at the Marriott on their vacation anyways. The food was excellent and the entire staff was so friendly. I would definetely recommend this hotel to anybody for its class and rates.

Comments