Welcome Concorde Resort And Spa

Travelocity Booking.com Expedia.com

Costs 187% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• batisasha's Profile Photo

iran

hello..i am sasha and i was in concorde hotel in antalya 1 week ago and i come back to my home now.very good hotel and every thing was nice for me..poor was so nice and so warmhotel was update and very comfort and i want to back to that hotel of my home!!!..but when i was comfort and rest i saw a beatiful girl with her brother and her family...i love her but i cant speak with her..i dont know her name or her country..i looking for her..she is maybe 19-23 years old.if she see my pictuer i am sure she remember me..i wait for you my love..

• Innovator's Profile Photo

Concorde Resort & Spa - perfect!!!!

This is one of the hotels with maximum ratings, rather new, and which you definitely woud return! One of the best of all our holidays around the world, you cannot miss if you pick this one!

More about Welcome Concorde Resort And Spa

Chill-out @ your hotel

by Innovator

Enjoy the beach, great food & drinks, Turkey still has the best 5* hotels in the world, price/quality. Here some pictures @ Concorde Resort Deluxe, for more hotel pictures, checkout the hotel part ;)

loved the concorde

by TripAdvisor Member louieshropshire

Myself my husband and our two chilren aged 23 months and 1o years have recently returned from a week at the Concorde resort lara beach. The hotel is fabulous, very clean. Food excellent . Rooms cleaned daily, mini bar stocked daily room service very efficent. Beach very safe for chilren and again very clean. As a family we could not fault the concorde it is very deserving of its five stars and we would definately return again. Book to stay here and you will not be disappointed

Fabulous Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member bikinigirlSuffolk

My 2 daughters and i are just home from a fabulous holiday at the Concorde Resort. We arrived at about 4.30am and went straight to our room to unpack and get some sleep. Small problem with one of the beds was immediately solved by the room service replacing offending bed! A knock on the door revealed room service again - this time with plates of pastries, croissants and fruit for us to eat - lovely.
We hit the pool at about 10.30am and virtually stayed put the whole week. The beach was clean and sandy, the sea was warm with big waves that we rode for ages.
The food was fantastic, 6 different restaurants to eat out at, we loved them all but particularly the Turkish restaurant, the service & food in all was exceptional ( and loads of it!!)
Evening entertainment was very good, beach party, Pier party, live music etc. All in all we were sorry to come home!!
Going again next year for sure.

Excellent resort but be careful of what you book

by TripAdvisor Member LondonHJB

We returned from staying at the Concorde Resort about a week ago. My wife, daughter and I were making our first trip abroad (my daughter is 3 years old).

First the positives:

1. Incredibly clean - everywhere!
2. Lots of facilities and things to do
3. Safe
4. Enormous choice of food and drink
5. Several ala carte restaurants
6. Pretty much a 24 hour resort, but not noisy at all

Now the negatives, which had I known about, I would have reconsidered staying at this resort:

1. My family and I are all vegetarians. The resort did not cater for vegetarians despite being told they do. Their idea of a vegetarian meal consisted of salad and potatoes. After remonstrating with the guest services people, we were able to get some decent meals, but NONE in the buffet restaurant. The Buffet restaurant manager was unwilling to help either. I tried through him, hotel reception and Guest Services to no avail, despite the fact that over 40 different dishes were prepared for each meal time.

2. One of their rules states that children under 12 are not allowed in the ala carte restaurants. They are. But it took me some considerable time to get them to acknowledge this fact.

3. They have a rule that states that you are only allowed to visit each ala carte restaurant once in any 1 week period. That was a problem for us, as that was our only source of reasonable meals. It took me a considerable about of time and debate to convince the hotel that I should be allowed to book as many times as I wished based on our food requirements.

4. If you book directly (i.e. through Expedia) then Guest Services will NOT help you to arrange trips outside the resort. Unless you are on a package holiday, it is very difficult to book anything that takes you outside the resort. I tried for 2 days and eventually gave up.

Its a great resort. Please don't get me wrong. But there are certain things it is focussed on, which if you have a requirement for, will disappoint you. For that reason, I would never visit this resort again.

Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member 00bacon

We have just come back from the Concorde and loved it. The weather was hot, the pools were cool and the jet skiing was worth paying for. I would recommend this hotel to any1 without children under the age of 12 though because there are age restrictions for all the indoor a la carte restuarants , bowling etc. this was not good news for us as we have a 5 yr old boy.

There are building works directly outside the hotel, even though when I emailed the Concorde they insisted that the building works werre outside the titanic hotel. (woke up to angle-grinders at 7am all week, not good)

The hotel itself is very clean, room service and mini bar are free. The kids club is fantastic and is run by a very nice girl who manages to speak 4 different languages clearly to all the kids. The fathers and son football was well worth it. (giving the germans a stuffing is always quality).

Overall a brilliant holiday and we would go back to Lara beach but not to the Concorde, as the Titanic is more aimed towards children. So bring on the Titanic next year.

Sorry 1 last bit of advise: - If you travel with Thomas Cook and they offer you the last day boat trip and hotel for the night ahead of an early morning flight pay the extra £15 to stay in a decent hotel. We were not offered the upgrade and ended up staying in the Lara Plaza Hotel and it was discusting. They rate the Lara Plaza as a 3* but i wouldnt put my mother-in-law in there. The Lara Plaza should be blown up, there were cockrotches & every1 got bitten by bed bugs. it was a shame to end our Turkish holiday like that & shame on you Thomas Cook.

Apart from the last day i could not fault our holiday, there was everything you could need at the Concorde.

fantastic hotel

by TripAdvisor Member budgieGlos

this was our first holiday for 20 years without the children.
the moment we walked into the hotel, we were made very welcome, the staff are very helpful,and could not do enough for us ,the hotel is spotless ,the food is exellent, the rooms are very nice to.the entertainment is pretty good as well.
we say if you book this hotel ,you will not be dissapointed

we will go back again

loved the Concorde Spa

by TripAdvisor Member tuiEdinburgh

We,ve just returned from Turkey having spent 2 weeks at the
Concorde spa hotel Antayla and had to write a reveiw as we
havnt stopped thinking about the lovely time we had there,my
husband & I think that this hotel was possibly the best we have
stayed in and we travel a lot. t
The standard is very high at this hotel
we could not fault this hotel for cleanliness & service the choice
of food was amazing and the variety of restaurants is excellent
I loved the beach and the lovely walkway down from the hotel
its very accessible. The staff were very friendly and helpful at all
times. What more could anyone ask for ?
We will definitely be going back sometime we absolutely loved it.
certainly deserves 5 stars & more.

Edinburgh UK

fab hotel

by TripAdvisor Member ALRUTHER

Just returned home from a fab 2 week holdiay staying at the Concorde Deluxe, Lara Beach.
The hotel is lovely and spotlessly clean.
The staff are very helpful and friendly
The all inc the Concorde offers is excellent with a mini bar in your room topped up daily, room service option on top of the main buffet restaurant, 6 evening restaurants, the snack bar offering jacket pots, chickens on spits, pizzas, burgers, salad, chips and ice-creams.
The pool areas are very clean and with 4 great water slidesand a lovely beach.
The only disappointment to us was some of the evening entertainment which with the entertainers having to translate into 4 languages was endless.
Overall a great holiday had by all and would visit this hotel again.

Does.....

by funkymama

Hello vters,
I finally found a vacation destination to go to,
I'm going september 7th for 2 weeks in Lara,
does someone know or have ever been to this hotel,en what are your saying about it?
Concorde Resort & Spa,a prestige hotel 5* all in.
Thank you.
Patricia

RE: Does.....

by traveloturc

hi Patricia
this is the info that you need

enjoy your stay in Turkiye
good luck

RE: Does.....

by bluechip

hi
i live in antalya and lara is the eastern part of antalya...there ara amazing thematic hotels nearby...concorde is one of them...it is a luxury hotel,i am sure you love it!...the airport is close to lara region and aircraft makes some noise

Comments