- Reviews: 526
Akka Antedon Deluxe Hotel, Beldibi: Nice hotel... poor services
We spent 9 nights at Antedon in July and I must say that was our fourth holiday in Antalya (so we have some good terms of comparison).
I will try to present the hotel with both its good and bad parts….
The resort is beautifully situated, between mountains and sea, it has nice pines garden, nice swimming pools (2 for adults and 2 for children). Rooms are big… Food in the main restaurant was very good! The mini-club activities were nice and well organized by some very nice young ladies.
But… there were also negative things that let us a bitter taste and made us regret for choosing this resort.
- The main problem was the AC…that was not working continuously!
In fact, the AC was working only a few hours a day and not even then at full capacity.
It was impossible to sleep in the night and impossible to relax in the daytime (there were over 39 degrees outside).
When we claimed the situation to the reception and to one of the hotel’s “managers”, the answer was: “that’s the hotel policy. If you don’t like it, ask your travel agent to move you to another hotel”. This “policy” was applied not only in rooms, but in the public areas as well (only the main restaurant was cool at the eating time). And this in a 5* “Deluxe” resort!
- The sofas in the bars and public areas were dirty and stained, as well as the carpets on the halls
- The bed linen were almost yellow and not as white as you would expect in a resort of this category. They were replaced wity new ones when we have complained about it.
- The “ultra all inclusive” did not include fresh juices and the price was 3 euro for a juice (more than the price of an orange tree probably);
- The personnel at the bar were tired and bored and the service too slow…It was unpleasant to wait long minutes to have a beer or a coffee-already paid by us, as the ultra-all inclusve arrangement. This was perhaps anther special "policy" in order to reduce as much as possible the consumption.
What a pity! With a minimum effort and expenses, the resort could be a very good one!
It isn't us to reccommend a change in the management of this hotel if the owners are looking for an improvement.
If not, anyway, a lot of people are going there, isn't it?!
- Reviews: 194
Leo Hotel Arma: an all inclusive hotel in Beldibi
Hotel offers all inclusive concept in summertime. and that was enough for us because of our low mobility with one year old child. First impressions were positive: room, swimming pool and beach were clean, staff were friendly. However, there were a few points which are not tolerable. Beer and coke were self service during lunch and dinner. But wine was not. So we had to wait a long time-nearly half an hour to demand a glass of wine. If they will not bring wine, why do not we take it ourselves. Most of hotels solved this problem by adding wine to self service desk. Another point was the weak reaction of hotel staff against flying umbrellas near the swimming pool(!). I and my son had to protect us against a coming umbrella. Hotel seem an elite one by dictating men's wear in dinner time but health saving regulations are not so strict. Last point was bottled water. Most of guests usualy takes a bottled water before going to room by midnight and it is free of charge in an all inclusive concept. We did not understand that we can take it from pool bar or lobby bar. Every time, staff were far from service approach and they did not want to give us bottled water and they diverted us to other bar. Considering price versus quality index, hotel seems average, but they have a long way to go for being a good hotel which deserves four stars(!)
Meals were good and delicious. Seaside were great. Its animation team and highlight disco were enjoyable.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Colonial Motor Inn Launceston
- Travelodge Dorking
- Sofitel Miami
- Princesa Solar
- Misty Hills Country Hotel
- Dreams Hotel
- Abdul Chalet
- Amstel Botel
- Hotel Bridge View
- Sea View Hotel
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club
- Dexter House Hostel
- Paradise Inn
- Amarillo Ritz Airport Plaza Hotel