Club Voyage Belek Select

Costs 117% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Club Voyage Belek Select

excellent

by TripAdvisor Member radwell

just returned from club voyage belek ,first week of opening for the season,realy great hotel ,very big ,excellent food ,all in all a very good hotel ,would go back later on in year ,ps take euros with you not lira you get a better deal when using euros !

Brilliant Club Voyage

by TripAdvisor Member MIZZY23

Just returned form 1 week at the Club Voyage Nov 13-20
We stayed in one of the bungalows and it's about 2 min walk to the beach and main restaurant.The food was ok but it's catered for the Germans who are everywhere.

Sadly for us over 7 days we only had 3 sunny days av temp 25oc

If you want to keep in touch with family back home theres the internet which is 4 euros or 8 lira

The a la carte restaurants are the only chance for decent food our fave was the italian for the food but for a good laugh you have to go to the greek after you've had your main they get you all up in the middle of the restaurant for zorba dancing don't touch the raki after one sip you've gone as i found out so if you do want the raki dilute it first.

The best bars for entertainment is the sunset jazz bar and the planet bar

And theres the underground disco starts @ midnight and if your'e hungary theres the midnight buffett.

The animation team are friendly and funny. The only downside was the reception staff on the last night i lost my credit-cards and they were about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

I took Lira with me i would'nt take it again you get more with the euro my sister took euro and we bought two sports jackets in manavagat market mine cost 70 lira (£30) and my sisters cost 22 euros(£13)

One of the trips we went on was to Perge,Aspendos and Kursunlu waterfalls (where the timotei shampoo advert was filmed)

Aspendos is breathtaking and when we went there was a gladiator you could have your photo taken with

Really enjoyed the club voyage would defo go back would be better in the summer when the water park is open.

Great facilities

by TripAdvisor Member Bodkin41

Having just returned from a weeks holiday at Club Voyage Belek Select we were very impressed by the hotel and it's facilities and were lucky enough to have nice weather . There was a wide choice of foods served at each meal time to cater for everyone and the afternoon cake selection was amazing!. My only negative comment is that the reception staff could do with better training as they were not very welcoming and knew very limited English. On arrival we had to wait for an hour for our room to be made up and during this time I observed a few complaints from fellow holidaymakers which were not handled very well by the staff. I was slightly apprehensive regarding the a-la-carte restaurant reservation process having read some negative reviews prior to travelling (the instructions advise bookings can only be made between 9am and 12noon) so I tried my luck at booking before 9am which worked the trick and we had no problems at all. Unfortunately being out of season we only had the choice to visit 2 different restaurants but I thoroughly recommend the chinese one! I would definitey revisit this hotel but it would have to be in full season to take advantage of the great facilities.

fantastic weeks holiday didnt want to go home

by TripAdvisor Member lucasscatt

just returned after a fantastic week at the club voyage with our 2 yr old son and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! weather beautiful food n drink lovely (especially the mojitos!) the staff very hardworking, welcoming and friendly and gave our son lots of attention also we met alot of lovely people there. wish we could have stayed at least another few days. all in all a fab holiday and the only complaint if any is the ignorance of alot of the germans which can be very frustrating when waiting to be served at the bar! we would love to return sometime in the future when alot more things are open such as the childrens fairground and the waterpark which look great so we would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone with children but make sure its not before april.

Few problems but loved it

by TripAdvisor Member Wanna73

Arrived in early hrs of the morning with my husband, my 3 yr old son and my 18mth son to be given a double room, had to arrange for bedding and a cot. After a lot of frustration and some arguing we eventually got into the family room(wot we paid for) @ 5pm the next day.
Hotel is stunning, the food is excellent, most of the staff are very friendly and the whole area is immaculate.
Kids club is fab & the girls are great. Plenty to do and good fun to be had by all.
Would not go back during a school wk though, far to busy.
Very few brits, lots of germans and russians, majority of which we found to be very arrogant and ignorant, a please and a thankyou are not too much to ask for.
Obviously few teething problems but would recommend.

Fully recommend this hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Alyshaluke

Visited this hotel in November for one week with my wife, daughter who is 15(typical teenager very difficult to keep happy) and my 9 year old son, we all loved the hotel. Excellent facility's, most of the staff very helpful, Very clean, and setting is great too. Food in main restaurant is only OK but a good choice, they other restaurants which we tried 2 of them was very good. Only real down side was the pool was FREEZING. Huge pool maximum of 5 children was swimming at any one time, did not understand why they did not turn the heating on, the brochure said the pool was heated in the winter only. I always understood that November was the winter.

Don't be put off booking this hotel, if it made my 15 year daughter happy then any age group would love it.

Never normally go back to a resort or the same hotel but are considering going back in the summer.

YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Excellent all in one package

by TripAdvisor Member Medicalcouple

Came in when it was only recently opened. Good quality bathrooms and rooms - good sized. Amenities were excellent, and the food was just abundant! Night time can be a hit and miss - my stay was interrupted usually by the loud noise from the beach party of the next door Adam and Eve hotel. Overall, really enjoyed my stay and would come back here again for another relaxing stay.

Worst All Inclusive holiday ever for us

by TripAdvisor Member UKLove2travel

This new hotel looks fabulous, the facilities are all present, the design is contemporay & very beautiful - in this respect it is a 5* hotel, and that is where it ends unfortunately. The service, quality of food & drinks is more 3*plus. The hotel was freezing cold everywhere inside, people were always wearing coats & jackets whilst having a drink, what a bizarre sight! It was also very dark everywhere in the bars and lounge areas, no chance of reading a book anywhere, a bit strange but it feels they were saving money on heating & electricity! Drinks are terrible, red wine is kept in the fridge and served ice cold, cocktails taste awful due to very sweet fruit juices & syrups they use, and very little alcohol, it's like a glass of sugar. Coffee & water were the best options! Food was OK in the main buffet, always cold, always the same, no fish or seafood at all. The a la carte restaurants are very pleasant, although it is always a set menu, with a choice of 2 main courses only. Rooms were very nice & spacious, and luckily you could control the heating there, so it became the only warm place in the hotel. Spa & massages were very nice, although the sauna & steam room area already looked like it needed updating, actually the hotel is closing in January for repairs after it has only been open about 7 months, and it is needed!
We would never go back to this hotel as the quality of the all-inclusive is so bad. We stayed twice at the Cornelia which was far superior. We also visited the Rixos hotel whilst we were there, and that seems to be the best hotel in Belek.
Any questions about this hotel, just drop me a message.

Not bad for the price

by TripAdvisor Member krisygee

Stayed here over the new year and got a real cheap deal so wasnt expecting to much. The rooms were spacious contempory and very nice indeed. New Years gala dinner was very nice.
The facilities are first class better than anywhere else ive been all inclusive and been to a few (cornelia xanadu and all Caribbean sandals resorts)In the summer when everything is open will be an amazing place to be.
The restaurants look the business shame about the food and service though. Really let the hotel down .The food was OK but far from Moorish. The service was poor at times constantly asking for drinks to be topped up. The staff ignorant at times .Entertainment Poor . Indoor pool smells of urine .Never been to a five star that charges for safe on a daily basis.
If the management could cut out on the tightness and concentrate on customers services this could be one of the best all inclusive hotels in Europe / world but unfortunately it is spoilt by the basic things that make a hotel special

sad too leave

by TripAdvisor Member gussy_8

staff are exellent food and drinks superb very freindly atmosphere atef our holiday rep second too none also tahitti our excursion guide top bloke turks are a great race very sad too leave but going back september

The Troyan Horse in Troy Aqua ParkThe Troyan Horse in Troy Aqua Park

BridgeBridge

SafeSafe

club voyage belek

by szwandtkj

on their website it shows pictures of executive rooms with a waiter pouring wine and food on the table. does this mean you can have free room service in these rooms or is it at extra cost?

by qaminari

It seems to me the website is in any case rather clear that this is "with payment": http://www.belekbeach.com/main.php?ZGlsPWVuJm1vZHVsZT1zZXJ2aXNsZXImY29uc2VwdD1zZXJ2aXNsZXI=

by szwandtkj

that doesnt appear to be the right hotels website.

by xheni

I have stayed from 10-20 July 2007 in this hotel.
I have been three times in Antalya.
Club Voyage was better then, compared with two others before.
Have 8 a la carta restaurant.Its a little bit strange to make
reeservation but if could, you will see.Very nice taste.
Everything about this hotel on web page is real.
room service is extra charge,except some rooms,that i think
are more expensive.
if you want more information,i can.

Information

by Tertuliaulia

Hi!
Me and my girl friends are going to Belek, probably for a few days of sun and beach in early June.
Any advises about hotel resorts? I saw Club Voyage Select and seemed nice. Is it near a big sandy beach so we can walk a lot in the sea??
The town of Belek is good for going at night and stroll or go to a pub?

Thanks!