Kalkan Hotels

Our Members Say

• gcwhyte profile photo gcwhyte
  • Reviews: 1

Kaplumbaga apartment no.6: Kalkan's greatest view

I recently stayed at Kaplumbaga Apartments www.kalkankaplumbaga.com It has it's own private roof terrace with the most fantastic view of the bay. I have already booked for next year and have recommended it to all my friends and would like to share this with you. It is in a beautiful location and has a lovely pool, shared by only 5 other apartments. I couldn't believe how peaceful and relaxing my stay was.
I was offered options of welcome packs and the owner arranged all my airport transfers. I couldn't have asked for more.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Luxury Travel, Historical Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written October 24, 2011

The view

• Nenek profile photo Nenek
  • Reviews: 8
St. Nicholas Pension in Patara: St. Nicholas Pension in Patara

It is a regular pension, a bit shabby but clean, kept by very friendly family. Everybody are very friendly and willed to help to guest in all the ways.

Pension has and restaurant with very good food.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written November 13, 2009
Tip Photo

• murta profile photo murta
  • Reviews: 27

Old (Oz) Kalamaki Pension: Family Pension in the town center

We stayed here three nights after walking on The Lycian Way for about a week. Being in the old town center, its location is ideal. The breakfast is served on the terrace with a great view of the sea. It included jam/marmalade, cheese, olives, tomatoes, fruit, boiled eggs/omelette, tea/coffee.

At the time of our stay they weren't very busy and one evening they cooked us fish for dinner for a reasonable price.

The room and the bathroom were both clean. The staff friendly.

Its location is ideal. It is right in the old town center but wasn't noisy during our three nights' stay in early July. It is close to the public beach, restaurants, shops, banks, the bus station and the post office.

The view from the terrace is great! The daughter of the family, our main host, was very polite and helpful. Gave tips regarding cheap places to eat.

REVISION AFTER A YEAR: This year I went back to Kalkan to continue walking on The Lycian Way. I wanted to make a different experience, celebrate a personal anniversary and opted for a hotel instead of this pension. I terribly regretted not having gone to The Old Kalamaki Pension.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Hiking and Walking, Budget Travel, Women's Travel
  • Written July 23, 2006

• Tdiver profile photo Tdiver
  • Reviews: 1227

Patara Prince Resort+Hotel: Serene

Check the travelogue for more info but my wife and i were extremely pleased with just about everything,service was lacking a few times and a good pair of legs are needed as there are a few steps to climb,shuttle available,shops at top of resort.We are looking to go back this year again if possible.Learn to dive with Ender as the sea is like an aquarium as my wife called it.

View is great,sea is full of life and the nearby town tops it off.

• Opinion of Price: N/A