Saray Beach Hotel

Saray Mah. Ataturk Cad No:151, 119 km from Antalya Airport, Konakli, 7400, Turkey
Xperia Saray Beach Hotel
Booking.com Priceline.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 601% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Saray Beach Hotel

Alanya in Jan/Feb

by blueeyedgirl

Have never been to Turkey. I'm now having to go on my own. Due to husband not getting a visa.

Has anyone stayed at Saray Beach Hotel, Alanya? Do they have a facilities to keep me busy.

Will I be able to buy a good winter coat and nice leather boots?

I enjoy a lazy walk and shopping but can you give me some advice as to how else I can fill my day.

Silly question BUT do you think I will find a friend, I don't mind being on my own some of the time but it would be nice to share my time with someone. Any club I could join for two weeks.

Looking forward to a few reply - put my mind at rest.

by infinitys

Hello there,

First do not forget to bring your winter coat :) the weather is quite cold in these days and snowing in all around Turkey right now.You are going to alanya in the dead season,but this does not mean that you will be bored during that period.You can have a walk in the alanya harbour,travel around in the bazaar,make some shopping,visit some other towns like side,manavgat etc... If you like tracking you can also join an advanture tour in antalya region called '' Koprulu kanyon '' in Turkish. Those are the things that I may advice.
I have never stayed in that hotel before,where is it located in alanya?

by stefanzweig

I think you had better come with your husband otherwise, you will find more than one friend out of your control ,)
actually we can define them as hunters instead friends..
Good Luck

by Tangodip

Alanya is a cool place especially the old fortress walls. However, as for finding friends, I echo the previous sentiment. You may find too many with zealous interest. Especially watch out for little boys who pretend to be annoying guides. One goosed my girlfriend even after I tipped him.

by Tangodip

Alanya is a cool place especially the old fortress walls. However, as for finding friends, I echo the previous sentiment. You may find too many with zealous interest. A group of young men playing the saz befriended my girlfriend and I. One kept asking her if she liked to drink alcohol and if she would like to ride on his motor bike. Right in front of me. I spoke up and he acted pissed off and disappointed. Especially watch out for little boys who pretend to be annoying guides. One goosed my girlfriend even after I tipped him.

Antalya was more interesting and much less a party tourist resort.

Comments