Azzaro

Altinkum Mahallesi No 16 Sokok 5, Altinkum, Izmir, 09270, Turkey

Satisfaction Poor

More about Kusadasi

Candles Lit in Honor of Mary & for IntentionsCandles Lit in Honor of Mary & for Intentions

Kusadasi at SunsetKusadasi at Sunset

Pigeon IslandPigeon Island

KusadasiKusadasi

kushadasi

by Molanian

hello there!
who know where is the most attractive places in kushadasi.
do you know about bue sky hotel? is it good one? i know that it is 5 stars hotel.

Re: kushadasi

by jatti22

HI,
FIRST OF ALL THE WHOLE OF KUSADASI IS ATTRACTIVE, U WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT, THE MINUTE U LAND THERE.
MOST PEOPLE SAY THAT EPHESUS IS A GOOD PLACE 2 VISIT, I HAVENT REALLY BEEN THERE SO I CANT REALLY RECOMMEND IT. UR TOUR REP SHOULD B ABLE 2 TELL U OF MORE.
I REMEMBER WHEN WE WENT 2 KUSADASI AND OUR COACH WENT PAST UR HOTEL, EVERYONE JUST SAID "WOW THATS A NICE HOTEL", SO EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHAT THE SERVICE IS LIKE, I CAN DEFINITELY SAY THAT IT LOOKS ATTRACTIVE.
HOPE THAT HELPS

Travel Tips for Kusadasi

Freshly made silk

by Arial_27

This is the gentleman that took me through the carpet factory and showed me a lot of the different carpets of Turkey, and how they were made. After the horrible cacoon incident (where I accused them of murdering innocent caterpillars) he took me into this room and I got to hold some of the silk that had just been made, and ready to be woven into carpets. (You can see the Turkish carpets behind us in this picture.)
If you're interested in buying a carpet, they are usually pretty expensive, even the smallest sizes, and they're sold at the Grand Bazaar, in the heart of Kusadasi. There are over 6500 selected pieces of fine homemade rugs, as well as ones made in factories like these.
If you're interested in taking a tour through a carpet facotry like I did, its really quite easy. We didn't have to pay to get in or anything, this man simply saw us and offered to show us around. He was really friendly, and imformative.

Ephesus - the best preserved...

by Ben-UK

Ephesus - the best preserved classical city on the Mediterranean.

I took this photo of Celsus Library. It was built by Tiberius Julia Aquila as a monument to his father - it was finished in AD 117.
St. John is said to have lived the last years of his life here and after his death, a shrine was located over his grave .

Sea, sun and Turkish Delight

by smbaldwin99

My family and I flew into Izmir and drove directly to Kusadasi where we spent 5 days. We visited Ephesus, the tomb of St. John, 7 sleepers, the Temple of Artemis and the hill town of Sirince. Overall I would recommend the area as the prices are good, the people were friendly and the weather is predictably fine.

Comments