Cennet Pension

Yildirim Cad. 69, Kusadasi, 09400, Turkey
Cennet Pension
Booking.com Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com

More about Kusadasi

Beware of dog!Beware of dog!

Kus Adasi 2007Kus Adasi 2007

surfingsurfing

kusadasi turkeykusadasi turkey

Mili Park? Ephesus? place to visit?

by whyme2

I'll be in Kusadasi in July for the 1st time w/ the cruise.Can anyone tell me how far is Milli Park to the Ephesus or to where the cruise ship dock?
can I get a bus to there? do I have to paid a fee to enter the Milli Park or the Ephesus? Can anyone tell me anything about Milli park? or any advice on where else should I see? and how far is that from where the cruise dock? do I need to hire the tour guide to see the Ephesus?
Thanks,

Hi Sinan,
No we are not historic or archelogist people,we just heard it's just 1 of the the must see place that I heard about if we r in Kusadasi,so I thought I'll check it out,just like Artemission, I think it's 1 of the place mentioned also. Do I need a tour guide for both those places? I'll not rent a car,I'll only be there for 5-8 hrs only. I mentioned Milli Park cuz I heard it's a nice beach to go. If you think of any place else I should see or a beautiful, convenient beach I should go instead, please let me know also. Any advice on a good Turkish food restaurant? or what kind of Turkish food to have?
Thank you for any advice.

by Sirvictor

Here is some VT pages :http://members.virtualtourist.com/vt/ks/?s=milli+park&m=0
Milli Park or the National park is 30 Km. I agree with my landsman. "Il Mondo a e paese" The world is a paradise. You can find every where forests, flowers, nature but not Ephesus, Home of Mother Mary, grave of St. Paul. 4 hours is a short time. Sure you pay a fee to enter Ephesus and Milli, Park. Save your change for Ephesus and St Paul and Home of Virgin Mary mother of Jesus Christus.

by Sirvictor

Please look at "Kusadasi" page ouf all TV friends for turkish food. or type "turkish food"in search "keywords"

Hi Sinan,
Yes,I'll be in Kusadasi after 7/10. My cruise will dock there on 7/19. Since you said Milli is not a good beach to go then I don't think I'll need to go there. I saw on web the pictures of all the beaches in Kusadasi,I don't see the beach you mentioned, but I saw pic of the beautiful beach "Kusadasi Guzelcamli Town Beaches". Do you know it? Is it open for everyone? and is there a fee to get in there? It'll be great if you can be our tour guide on 7/19, I don't know what is your private email address. I want to see all the highlight of Kusadasi & short swim in 1 of Kusadasi beautiful beach & a quick real Turkish food.All that in the short time I'm there.. Whatever you think can fit in during that time, I don't have to spend a lot of time at each place. Please give me your private email address.
Thanks,

by rita567

Hi

I think SINAN is noy writting here anymore IF you want to chat with him he is the MODERATOR in www.turkeyplanner.com

or

www.fodors.com

If you write here he can answer your any questions

Rita

by ionianbean

Hi i am living nearby Kusadasi Milli Park. it is 23 km far from Kusadasi. Your cruise will be in Kusadasi port. And if you want you can visit Milli Park in 20 mins. and milli park to ephesus is 45 mins. so you can visit both of them. if u want you can start your excursion from Ephesus too.

by phillman5

Note, it is St John, not St Paul, that is buried in Ephesus. St John brought St Mary, Jesus' mother to Ephesus after Jesus was crucified. There are churches for both.

by Sirvictor

Thank you for ypor correct information. Please excuse me fo my wrong information

Travel Tips for Kusadasi

ephesus

by istanbul_is

a beautiful grecoroman city.. in second century 200.000 peoples was living there...
bibliotheque of celcius, temple of hadrianus, fountain of trajanus, great theatre, odeon, heracles gate, mosaics etc....

AQUA FANTASY LAND

by whitecliff62

This is a photo of the entrance to the black hole, a truly fantastic ride that shoots you down this tube like a rocket in total darkness but be warned, at the entrance to this ride ther is a giant barrel that fills up with water and when full, tips over and soaks you with ice cold water Brrrrrrrrrrr.

KUSADASI

by dedeckerm.

KUSADASI is situated on the west coast of Turkey - 90 km south of Izmir. It is also reputed for one of the most attractive city of the Aegean and it is close to the important historical sites such as Efes, Pamukkale, Priene, Miletos and Didyma.

Kusadasi also called 'Bird Island', is a lovely port built along the shores of a glittering bay. It's ancient name was 'SCALANOVA'. Be sure to visit the famous and popular shopping center in the Kaleiçi quarter, where there is also nightlong entertainment.

Kusadasi has a typical Mediterranean climate with hot summers and mild winters. It has als sandy beaches with warm and clear water and a lot of beach facilities

Comments