Korumar

Costs 133% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

More about Korumar

For Spectacular Service, Views, and Comfort

by deecat about Korumar Hotel in Kusadasi, Turkey

Our first night in Turkey was spent in pure luxuary at the Korumar Hotel in Kusadasi.

Its superb location commands the most breathtaking seaviews.

This is quite a hotel. Facilities include:

Elevator, Free Parking, Bar, Night Club, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Beach, Beach Bar, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Wide-Screen TV Room, Sauna, Beauty Shop, Open-Air Disco, Fitness Center, Solarium, Barber, Boutiques, Guest Laundromat, Luggage Storage, Turkish Bath, and Massage.

Rooms include:

Breakfast, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Direct Phone, Channel Music, Attached Bath with Shower/Bath Tub, Minibar, Work Desk, Hair Dryer, Safe Deposit Box, Balconies, and Firm Mattresses. I was most impressed with the beautiful scenery, seaviews, Turkish Bath, and excellent restaurant. The buffet had every kind of Turkish dish imaginable.

Hidden photographs:

1. Outdoor pool as viewed from our room.

2. deecat standing in front of marble tiled mural that leads into the Turkish Bath.

3. Panoramic scene from balcony of the Korumar Resort Hotel in Kusadasi as the sun is just coming up for the start of the day.

4. My sister-in-law Jayne and myself "being dramatic" as we descended the main stairway of the Korumar Resort Hotel.

Luxurious Turkish Bath at the Korumar Hotel

by deecat

While staying at the Korumar Hotel in Kusadasi, Turkey, my sister-in-law and I decided to try the Turkish Bath. It was quite an experience.

We wore our bathsuits; however, one is really supposed to be nude! Everything is made of marble; the walls, the seats, and the floor. Before and after the Turkish bath, we took a swim in the indoor pool with a waterfall cascading into it. It was difficult to swim because we were staring at the beauty surrounding us.

We went into the Turkish bath, which had heated marble floor and walls. Around the walls were faucets and Marble catch basins. We put water into the copper bowl and doused ourselves to cool off. We certainly were "toasty" warm inside this luxuious Turkish Bath.

That night we slept peacefully, lulled by the ocean waves below. I don't think that I ever could have experience this wonderful Turkish Bath if I had not been on this tour, because this five-star Hotel was probably too expensive. However, it was a memory that I cherish and one that I have flashbacks about.

Jayne & Dee on Korumar Resort HotelJayne & Dee on Korumar Resort Hotel

Outdoor Pool of Kusadasi's Korumar Resort HotelOutdoor Pool of Kusadasi's Korumar Resort Hotel

Panoramic scene from Balcony of Korumar ResortPanoramic scene from Balcony of Korumar Resort

Comments