Paloma Rina Hotel

Ataturk Bulv. Yat Limani Karsisi No. 80/1, (formerly Marina Aparthotel), Kusadasi, 09400, Turkey
SENTIDO Marina Suites

CHEESE FILLED ROLLSCHEESE FILLED ROLLS

Entrance to the Grand BazaarEntrance to the Grand Bazaar

can someone tell me

by lilchicken81

can someone please tell me if kids can go in to the bars and pubs.

by mikelisaanna

We had our daughter in some pubs that served dood and never had a problem. I don't know about purely drinking establishments without food.

by Maryimelda

I have friends who own a holiday apartment in Kusidasi and they have their kids with them all the time. They eat out every night and have never mentioned having to leave the kids behind.

by Sirvictor

kids can go in to the bars and pubs

According to all civil laws kids under 18 years of age can not go into the bars and pubs. But as foreigner tourists your kids will be permitted to came into pubs and bars only with you.

by hido

YEs Victor is right. under 18 can not enter the bars. thats what i hate until my 18th birthday:) but who cares i also entered during those days!! but kids are allowed only wth their parents. Indeed all restaurants and cafes are free for kids. only some pubs and bars create some problems. but if you are wth your kids thats ok. Enjoy your stay in Kusadasi. For more info dont hesitate to ask...

by max_stirner

Yes why not ?

Max

Travel Tips for Kusadasi

fun

by JLT

Historical site (sorry I forgot the name) : you can see a photo of this site below. Goog memory about the karaoke competition : it was the first time in my life I dared to sing in front of a big crowd (external theater)...

transportation in Kusadasi

by Aggeliki

Kusadasi is 70 km from International Izmir Adnan Menderes airport.
Taxis are the best choice fro medium distances. There are a lot of taxi station in kusadasi.Their taxis have yellow colour and they have Taximetre.
Minibuses (DOLMUS) are small passengers vans, with fixed routes and rates.There are Dolmus stations.
Buses are a very good choice fro long distances between cities. From and to Kusadasi - Izmir there is a bus every 20 minutes. The intercity buses are very clean and you can find competitive prices and service.

Hotel in Kusadasi

by JLT

"very comfortable hotel"

Sorry I forgot the name of the hotel after so much time but I remember that the weather was perfect and that the hotel was really comfortable. We were in a bungalow but it was also possible to get a room in the main building of the hotel. Buffet was great, much choice and friendly service. We didn't leave the hotel a lot cause our kid was very young, we did one excursion (see photos). So price was ok for the comfort we got. I am sure I'll go back to Turkey one day, but then I won't stay so much inside the hotel of course.

Comments