2 Oteller Bolgesi, Uludag, Bursa, Turkey

Bursa Ataturk StadiumBursa Ataturk Stadium

Buses to Istanbul

by thewhitepele

Hi.
I'm going to Bursa in early November via Istanbul SG Airport. I was planning to get the ferry to bursur as recommended, however on my return i think this will be difficult time wise. I have a flight at 10am, but cannot leave bursa until the night or early morning. Does anyone know if there will be buses running to Istanbul, preferably stopping near the airport, at these times?

Thanks for your help in advance.

John.

by Nuclei

There are many buses from Bursa to Istanbul but I do not think it ill work for you. If you consider 3 hours ride and 2 hours earlier arrival to airport, you need to find a bus leaving around 05.00 which is very odd. Anyway, please check following www.kamilkoc.com.tr

Cheers

by stevemeeks

Hi John I have just booked the same flight back to Stansted from the match it looks like the ferry timing might be a bit tight so there will be plenty of us looking for alternatives, we may have to hire a car to make sure we make the flight I will keep you posted.

Cheers

Steve

by thewhitepele

Alright Steve. That'd be great if you could let me know what you're doing mate. Cheers.

My emails united_1968_1999@yahoo.co.uk, plus I'm on the RN rorums if you're on em. Thanks again.

by DSwede

Ferry from Yalova to Pendik takes about 45 minutes. From there, you can get a taxi for about 15~20 minutes. That means if you get the 7:00am ferry, you could be at the airport at 8:00am.

There are lots of buses that go between Bursa and Yalova at all times of the day. If you don't feel comfortable with that timing, then you should leave the night before.

Travel Tips for Bursa

Towel Buying in Bursa

by sandysmith

Bursa is famous for towel making and our group had great fun trying on the turkisk towelling robes and turbans - we all looked so funny with robes over our shorts. I still have mine so many years later, as good as the day I bought it.

Our trip to Bursa was part of the Istanbul coach tour that we undertook. We departed by ferry boat (an unpleasant trip as most of our party were suffering from upset stomach - a legacy of our last meal in Istanbul) from Yalove and then coached to Bursa.

Diclaimer of...

by yakacik

Diclaimer of Liability

Dear Visitors, at my VT pages built under VirtualTourist.com All the copyrighted background midi music parts, copyrights pending anonymous background pictures and various other pictures and informations are the sole properties of their real owners. They could not be reused, redisributed or recopied for the sole aims of trade and commerce except the personal use. All rights are reserved for their real owners. If you do act otherwise, in spite of above

Disclaimer of Responsibility

It is your matter violating national or international laws and copyrights. Here again I acknolewdge that those copyrighted or copyrights pending pictures,informations etc.. are solely belonging to their real owners except the ones made, shot and designed by me. They are for the timebeing copyright pending and if I am informed of their real owners, I will declare and indicate their name and full postal address or links or whatsoever they require to identify themselves

Yeshil Turbe or Green Thomb

by hokomoko

This is very special place wth many small cafes and souvenir shops around the thomb in Byrsa.It is famous wth its ceramic decorations and tourcoise ceramic cower on it.The location:Yeshil district Bursa.You can reach by bus or taxi there from the city center in Heykel square.

***DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT***
*...

by jonturk

***DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT***
* Seeing Cumalýkýsýk

* Skiing on Mt. Uludað
* Visiting the mosque complexes
* Stopping in at one of the thermal springs
* Trying some of the delicious Ýskender kebabý, * * Kemalpaþa dessert and chestnut candy
* Purchasing some of the silk of Bursa

Don't return...

Bursa City Buses

by hokomoko

There are two bus service company in Bursa first one is BOI municipality own public bus service and other OHO private bus service both are using the same transportation cards wth the Bursaray light metro. and OHO buses are also collecting cash money on board.You can find buses ewery where in the city.

Comments