Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1227
ongen Country hotel.: Amazingly good.
Didn't stay here but came for coffee and had a look around.
The views are amazing due to its location at the top of the village of Yesilyurt koyu. Only 4 km from Kucukkuyu and 90 km from Canakkale.
It HAS to be the best hotel in the area and the small village below for coffees if you get bored of the view from the hotel cafe is really great for photos and relaxing.
Until 1970 the village was called Buyuk Cetmi, so if you ask an older local the way ask for that, they still stick to the old names.
This place is definately not on the tourist beaten path and the views plus facilities are super.
Gardens are lovely to relax in and forget about noise, there isn't any.
Yes, i know it doesn't look great from the outside from behind but that isn't the important bit
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Turkey Specialist
- Guaranteed Departure Escorted Tours Tailor-Made Travel,Online Booking www.turkeyvision.com/
- Kucukkuyu Hotel
- Cheap Hotels from $20/nt. Save Big! Compare Kucukkuyu Rates hotels-bargains.com/Kucukkuyu-Deals
- Hotels Kucukkuyu
- Lowest Rates On Kucukkuyu Book Now and Save Money! www.travbuddy.com/Kucukkuyu-Hotels
Explore the World
- 25 Hotels in Kucukkuyu
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Kucukkuyu online www.booking.com/Kucukkuyu-Hotels
- Compare & Book Hotels Today. Find the Best Prices at Hotels.com™ www.hotels.com/Kucukkuyu
- Hotels in Kucukkuyu
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Kucukkuyu
- 10033 Hotels in Turkey
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Compare over 160 Booking Sites! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Turkey
- Turkey Hotels - 30% Off
- Find Deals On Turkey Hotels Today. Compare Rates at up to 30% Off! www.travelzoo.com/Turkey