Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 4610
Hattusas Hotel and Pension - Hotel Baykal
Hattusas Hotel and Pension is just by the village square in Bogazkale in a pink house. It is a welcoming place and here they speak English which can be nice for a change (after staying at several hotels where they didn't).
From the pension you can easily walk to both the museum and to Hattusas (it is then a 5 km walk around). To Yazilikaya it is 3 km and for many easy to reach on foot as well.
The owner of the pension, Ahmet, can give you a map so you can find your way.
I had a small room at the pension with a nice view. The bathroom is shared but as I was the only guest there at the time there was never any problems.
A single room was 9 dollars or 11 dollars with breakfast (I paid 16 500 000 TL per night) in July 2004. I stayed at the pension, but there is also a hotel section.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotel Bogazkale
- Hotel Bogazkale up to 80% off. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Book now! www.besthoteloffers.net/Bogazkale
- 10033 Hotels in Turkey
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel in Turkey! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Turkey
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
Explore the World
- 5 Hotels in Boğazkale
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Boğazkale online www.booking.com/Bogazkale-Hotels
- Hotels in Bogazkale
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Bogazkale
- Turkey Hotels - 30% Off
- Find Deals On Turkey Hotels Today. Compare Rates at up to 30% Off! www.travelzoo.com/Turkey
- Turkey Specialist
- Guaranteed Departure Escorted Tours Tailor-Made Travel,Online Booking www.turkeyvision.com/
- Private Tours in Turkey
- VIP Tours in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus & entire Turkey www.guidesofistanbul.com/