Koray Hotel Pamukkale

Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 5 reviews

Tags

Arts and Culture Archeology Photography
See Amenities

Value for money hotel in Pamukkale

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 30, 2011

Arrived in Pamukkale as one person of a couple and another single friend. After unsuccessfully trying to book rooms for one night at another hotel, which was full we arrived at the Koray Hotel at 6pm. Having asked to look at the rooms and around the hotel before deciding whether to stay for the night. A member of staff was happy to show us around, he was polite, friendly and spoke excellent English. We agreed to stay. The hotel bedrooms were clean, comfortable beds, clean bedding and bathroom, although a little dated provided all that could be asked for when staying in a low cost hotel. The hotel has a nice swimming pool which was clean and very welcoming in the heat. The courtyard is very 'green' and welcoming to sit in, a little oasis. The bar / snug area is tradionally Turkish. Due to staying at the hotel during Ramadan the staff would not serve alcohol upon our return late in the night but made us very welcome to go and buy our own and bring back to the hotel, even with them providing glasses, how very kind was that! The hotel was serving buffet style breakfast from 6:30 ish until 10:30, which was of the normal Turkish style plus watermelon and grapes plus a various selections of teas, coffee and juices. In the morning staff were welcoming asking if everything was 'Ok'.Staff were happy in giving inforamtion about various topics. The ground both in the garden areas, pool and cmmunal areas of the hotel were kept clean and tidy. Free internet connection is available anywhere in the hotel grounds.

It is only a 5 minute walk to the base of the famous Pamukkale travertines.

This is a low cost hotel and in my opinion worth the money. Do not expect luxury when only paying 20 Euros for a double room with breakfast and you will not be dissapointed. Would I recommend this hotel? Yes. Would I return to this hotel? Yes

Unique Quality: Good sized clean swimming pool.
A low cost hotel providing value for money.

A Bad Otel

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 10, 2010

Unique Quality: I spend my life was the worst holiday. Never again. definitely do not recommend to anyone. Hotel officials told us to even out. Cheap too, and not blood. you will go here, go to the better half board. will at least fill your belly. Cleaning zero. plates in oil

A Bad Hotel

by written on July 10, 2010

Unique Quality: I spend my life was the worst holiday. birdahamý never. kesinnnnlikle not recommend to anyone. Hotel officials told us to even out. Cheap too, and not blood. you will go here, go to the better half board. will at least fill your belly. Cleaning zero. plates in oil. I was set up to make my bread.

Pamukkale's Best

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 10, 2009

I would recommend Koray Hotel to those seeking a quiet relaxing stay away from the bustle of the centre of Pamukkale. I think it is suitable to independent travellers and also to families (there is a children's pool, for example). They had free internet access in the lobby, aswell as free wi-fi access throughout the hotel. They helped arrange express bus tickets and my transfer to Denizli bus terminal.

The best feature of the hotel was the swimming pool, it was large and the water was very clean and fresh. The owners have done a good job at making the area around the pool into a relaxing haven, with flowers and shady trees.

In the evening I ate at their restaurant, outside in the garden. Though the food was only Turkish, it was of high quality and plentiful. There were lots of places to eat in Pamukkale too, my favourite was Kayas Restaurant. So the area was nice, the hotel was nice, and overall I would recommend a stay here to anyone.

Unique Quality: Great swimming pool, children's pool, garden bar and restaurant. Very convenient for Pamukkale village and the travertines.

Directions: Pamukkale, Denizli, Turkey

whitecliff62's Profile Photo

ONE OF THE BEST

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 18, 2003

This motel is owned by a m.r Rifat Durmus and its a lovely motel with a great pool surrounded by trees, its very friendly and very clean.

Unique Quality: Great pool area and quite cheap as well. A double room with shower is around US$20. You can also get breakfast lunch and dinner for an extra US10.

Nearby Koray Hotel Pamukkale

• Bar / Lounge
  • Airport Transportation
  • Free High Speed Internet

Pamukkale Travel Forum

Need advice about Pamukkale, Turkey? Visit the Travel Forum for Pamukkale and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pamukkale hotel reviews

Aphrodisias Day Trip
Ruins of Hierapolis
historical sacred old city Hierapolis
Things to Do
ancient and modern ruins,side by side!
Things to Do
Go later in the day if you can
Things to Do
Climb up to see what the fuss is about!
Views from above :)
Things to Do
Check out the ancient amphitheatre
Antique Thermal Pool
Mosque
Pamukkale Thermal
Travertine
Things to Do
Necropolis or "Ancient Cemetery”
St. Philippe's Martyrium