Anamur Hotels

Our Members Say

• eser profile photo eser
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

bed+breakfast: The most clean and cheap hostel with A/C

I am the owner of the pleace its a little Turkish family pension,with the bathrooms,balkons and A/C inside the rooms.It has a really cool terrace which you can order barbecue fish and wine for 8 euros.And the room costs 16 euros

you can have more detailed information from www.eserpansiyon.com

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Singles
  • Written September 19, 2005
Tip Photo

the eserpansion

• MalenaN profile photo MalenaN
  • Reviews: 4903

Eser Pansiyon

Eser Pansiyon is situated on a street running parallell to the street along the beachfront. It is run by Typhon who have taken over after his parents.
The rooftop terrase is a pleasant place covered with vine-leaves that make shadow during the day.
Breakfast, which is included in the prices, is served on the roof terrace and in the evening you can have dinner here. The price depends on what is served that day.
I had a room with two beds and a fan. Bathroom I shared. After arriving I also got a plate with grapes groving on the terrace and vase with flowers from the garden to my room. Small extra things that feels very nice.
I paid 20 000 000 TL.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written August 2, 2004
Tip Photo

• chrisvandenbroucke profile photo chrisvandenbroucke
  • Reviews: 1149

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Otel Meltem: Hard to find free rooms

All the affordable pensions were full.
I had left the family, looked for more than half an hour to find out they all were full or too expensive

In the end, I entered Otel Meltem with seaview, only to expect it would be als too expensive
To my surprise I got two big rooms for 40 mil TL (25 euro), breakfast included. A deal

• Opinion of Price: least expensive