Well, there is nothing good or bad, it depends on what you want, i personally didn't want to freeze my money in a 5-star hotel .. this hotel in particular had (Please check pictures i've taken):
1. A fantastic panorama view unlike other hotels in Taksim area,
2. The breakfast was good with varieties of cheese, cakes, eggs .. etc with pleasant view over Marmara Sea.
3. The room size was big enough, the TV is small but whatever size it comes with, you can still watch the news. We had a problem with the A/C so make sure it functions well if you go there in summer.
4. Oh, and the wireless internet connection was great!
Unique Quality: Location and View:
1. 2 minutes walk to Istiklal street
2. amazing panoramic view on the Marmara Sea
Directions: Facing British Consulate
It is a nice hotel located near Taksim area and a nice view at Golh Horn.
Unique Quality: The photo is from hotel's lobby.
I am planning to visit Istanbul the first week of July with my wife. I was looking for a nice 4* hotel in the region of Taksim. I found a lot but I like Euro Plaza hotel, I see it is nice and fancy with indoor and outdoor swimming pools. The only thing I wonder is how far or close it is to Taksim and Isteklal street.
Please if anyone with previous experience tell me, I care about this vacation as it is our first anniversary :)
Euro Plaza is quite close to Istiklal Street, you just need to cross a main road and walk a little bit. I have never been inside.
Tevkifhane Sokak No. 1, Sultanahmet-Eminonu, Istanbul
Kucuk Ayasofya Caddesi Kapiagasi Sokak 5, Sultanahmet, Istanbul
Ordu Caddesi Dibekli Cami Sokak No:19, Beyazit, Istanbul
Ebusuud Cad. Mehmet Murat Sok. No: 4, Sirkeci, Istanbul
Latest Istanbul hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: Tarlabasi Bulvari 292 , Tepebasi, Istanbul, 80070, Turkey