Cankurtaran Mah. Akbiyik Cad. No:81, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
Booking.com Agoda.com

More about Best Point Hotel

Best point hotel and staffs made me feel like home

by TripAdvisor Member ERINTaipei

I've stayed in Istanbul and this hotel for 3 weeks.
The hotel manager gave me good prices and my Turkish friends said the hotel is a very nice place to stay.
Room is clean and classic.

This hotel is very close to famous tourist spots and some good restaurants, also the electronic tram. For a tourist, it's very convenient.
Hotel staffs are friendly and helpful.

The only flaw is the soundproof of hotel room is not good enough.
Sometimes you can hear noise from the other guests next door, but it didn't cause too much disturbancet to me.

The Best!

by TripAdvisor Member rt4babies

I can not say enough good things about the hotel or the staff. I enjoyed my room very much. It was very clean and comfortable and the linens were changed daily. The breakfast was great with a wide variety of fresh food and fruit. There is a lovely veiw of the Bosphorus and also the Blue Mosque and Aya Sophia. The staff is so warm and friendly and went out of their way to make my visit special.

I would definately recommend this hotel. It is in an excellent location so close to everything you want to see in Sultanahmet, nice restaurants, a cooking class just accross the street and up a little way.

On the corner is a tiny restaurant you must visit. The food is simple and good. The owner Izmet is not to be missed. He is warm, welcoming, funny and makes you feel part of the family. I could not walk by each day without stopping to say hello and have a cup of tea or something to eat and visit with him.

My visit to Istanbul would not have the same without knowing all of these wonderful people and the stay at the Best Point Hotel. They helped make my memories very special!

Excellent service

by TripAdvisor Member CMEArlington_VA

This new small hotel is well-located near the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. The rooms were very nice and the service was excellent. The staff could not have been more helpful. Breakfast was also excellent--fresh, with lots of variety--and brewed coffee, which I found to be uncommon in my travels through Turkey (although perhaps not in Istanbul).

Professionally cosy and very, very friendly!

by TripAdvisor Member Pienepien

Whenever you like to visit Turkey.. stay in Istanbul! Whenever you want to see all the historical interesting places in Istanbul, visit Sultanahmet! Whenever you like to visit them by walking.. stay at Hotel Best Point! Whenever you like to be recommended about the best places in town and the way to travel through the city, to get there.. ask the Staff of Hotel Best Point! Because when Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hamam, shops and restaurants (f.i. Sofa!) in the surrounding is what you are looking for.. Best Point is your Best Choice!

Thank you Staff!
Best regards,
Chris, Martha, Bram and Jeanine
the Netherlands

Best Point: Best Point in Sultanameth

by TripAdvisor Member PausJoh23

Booked by Booking.com.
Price changed from 49 to 99 euro's a night. I dont know why.
This hotel is absolutely a good hotel.
Clean, quiet, smoking free en service minded.
We had a very good stay and the staff did the very best to make it pleasant and tryed to let us feel like a second home.
Rooms are comfortable but a a little bit tiny.
There is no space to place a big chair or something like that.
What we were missing was a possibility to make a cup of coffee/tea in our room.
The hotel is beautiful designed with a kind of mosaic.
Advice: Go there and enjoy it.
People of the Best Point: Thanks.

beautiful, well maintained and clean

by TripAdvisor Member Tarasmurf

My friend and I stayed at Best point from the 8th to the 10th Dec and had a wonderful stay. The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful with any queries we had about the local attractions. The hotel was beautiful, well maintained and very clean. The rooms were finished to an impeccable standard and the traditional Turkish breakfast buffet was lovely. Overall i would highly recommend staying here. We had a lovely time.

Nice new Hotel in the Old town.

by TripAdvisor Member Sr1992

I stayed here for 1 night in the Blue Mosque Suite.
The room was of a high standard with quality fittings, and the staff were very attentive and helpful. I Left before breakfast started (7:30am) but they let me go down and take some cakes for the road, and it looked like a great spread!
Top points: Standard of the room, great location.
A few points that should be noted, the blue mosque suite is on the top floor up a tight stairwell; smoke from reception wafts up to the top floor so if your sensitive to that, its not great, and as you are very close to the blue mosque, you can expect to be woken up at 5 am by the blairing "music" that they play.

Overall an enjoyable stay.

Great Place!

by TripAdvisor Member nynke_20

Although we (a family of 7 from Holland) were arriving in the middle of the night, that was no problem for the hotel staff to pick us up from Ataturk airport. We had a very warm welcome and stay there. Location is perfect, close to all big tourist attractions, all on walking distance. Breakfast was very good, lots of choices (bread, yoghurt, different juices etc). There is also a roof terrace with a great view, but unfortunately for us it was too cold to sit there and relax:). Thanks to Fatih and the staff for everything, this hotel made our stay even more enjoyable!

Nynke

In Istanbul

by TripAdvisor Member BEN345

Ceyhun and his staff were very friendly. We stayed nine days and returned for a couple more days the following month. The rooms are clean and nice. The noise was low. Everybody went out of their way to accomodate requests. Professional and highly recommended.

-Ben and Zehra

Brilliant little hotel......loved it!

by TripAdvisor Member lisey_lambo

The hotel is an absolutely gem. Our room was prefect, clean and lovely decor!

The hotel is on a quiet street, so there was little noise, which we have had problems with in other hotels we have stayed in.

Brilliant location, close to all important 'tourist' places, and restaurants bars etc are in abundance.

Breakfast was really, really GOOD! Filled us up for the long day of sight seeing. Good variety!

Staff are very friendly and make the hotel such a great place to stay

We cant wait to go back to Istanbul and when we do, we will definitely be staying at the best point!!!

Couldnt recommend it enough.

Comments