Esans Hotel

Family Travel Historical Travel Castles and Palaces
See Amenities

Great and Very Silent Place to Stay

by written on August 21, 2011

a very new hotel. very near to grande museums and sophia dome. sea is very near to hotel. we enjoy walking in seaside with the nice sun. staff is very warmy and excited to hostipality.terace has nice view, we had nice turkish wine and coffee. i advise this hotel and stay there next time. ask for sea view rooms.

Unique Quality: you sellect the aroma to be put in your room. lavander was great to have when you enter your room. free of charge
they also let you call international number from lobby phone as free of charge. great to talk to mummy everynight from istanbul as free of charge

A Superb Location and Great Rooms

by written on January 16, 2011

The hotel is right in the centre of istambul sultanahmet mosque blue area. old city. We went everywhere by walking. Old city cultural sights are very close to the hotel. The room was very nice and colorfull decorated. The staff was extraordinary helpful. They are good in English to discuss the details of the important events and monuments in Istanbul. The rate was included with breakfast. We liked the Hotel very much and planning to stay there again for my business travel in March

best hotel in old city istanbul

by written on January 15, 2011

Esans hotel is very centrally located new hotel. Minutes walking to saint sophia and topkapi museum. Very handy location however hotel street is very silent. We slept with windows open.rooms are very clean and large comparing to my previous experiences in oldtown istanbul.very friendly staff very hospatile with good information about istanbul.definitely recommended

Excellent House in Old Town Istanbul

by written on January 7, 2011

Esans Hotel, they describe themselves as Traditional Modern Receiving House. They are the most friendly staff I have ever seen in Hotels that I have been. It is a family managed Hotel with taking care of their customers very much. Providing good Hints for your travel including touristic places as well as non popular but ethnical concerts, events... We have been a nice Turkish etnical concert and dervish ceromony by this chance. Really amusing performences. The rooms have different colors in the Hotel. We need to change room during our stay due to unavaibility, however it was nice since we tasted totally different colors, authentic atmosphere. The hotel is clean and breakfast was nice. I left my belt in the room, after 2 days they sent me an email. Great service, I would recommend it for sure.

The Best In Istanbul Old City

by written on January 7, 2011

It was my first time in Istanbul Old City. We found Esans Hotel in reviews here and was wondering about it till the last moment. It definitely made us satistied. A great location. It is at the foot of Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia. The staff really do their utmost to make you feel at Home. Even my sickness a bit restricted us, the staff kept their eye on us and supplied us some medicines and herbal tea for my throat. They treat like we are one of their relatives. It is very important to understand real Culture instead of touristic attractions. The room was very spacious, nice and clean. We suggest it definitely.

A good place to rest and visit the city

by written on January 1, 2011

I like spending time on the old city istanbul during my business trips. Esans Hotel is like a secret place in Istanbul old city and a next door neighbour to the Topkapi Palace. The staff has very friendly and hospital in treatment. Well, the hotel has well welcoming atmosphere, which really surrounds you in a glance as you enter the very well restored old building. The location made it extremely easy to walk to all of the old city important sights like the St. Sophia church and Sultanahmet. Staff also advise me some nice advanced sights to see in the old city, like old book seller bazaar saaflar and chora museum. That was something I coluld never have checked, without local advise. The rooms are very nice decorated with colourful textiles giving a nice and comfortable sleep. The breakfast was nice also. Not a 5 -3 star hotel breakfast ok, but it was nice to have some local kinds of mezes and hot plates and fresh orange juice. It was also so kind of the staff to let me check in early in the morning without asking any extracost. I could say I'm really highly satisfied with an even short 4 days stay and I'm definitely planning to come with my friends, enjoy Istanbul on a much longer opportunity.

A real homey athmosphere

by written on November 23, 2010

After all the years that we have been coming to Istanbul, we were very pleasantly surprised to find a quiet (!)corner of Sultanahmet, not twohundred metres from the Topkapi entrance, in a charming old building with great, clean rooms, a relaxed atmosphere, a very hospitable young couple running the place...we will be back! we recommend it highly

Unique Quality: great view of ocean on top rooms and terrace. they have different old turkish essences presented in the loby and in the rooms if you like. you can buy a gift of old turkish essence as gift on the way back.

Directions: walking from topkapi palace towards to sea, take the fourth right

Nearby Esans Hotel

• Room Service
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Istanbul Travel Forum

Need advice about Istanbul, Turkey? Visit the Travel Forum for Istanbul and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Istanbul hotel reviews

road traffic
water
Ferry
Transportation
Chora church Museum (Kariye )
Haci Abdullah