Mualin Naci Cad. No.168, Muhsinzade Yalisi, Istanbul, 34345, Turkey

Satisfaction Poor

More about Les Ottomans

Special event in Istanbul

by GUILLEMMAS

As we love Istanbul we will celebrate a very special event - my wife's 50 birthday - I'm planning to do something very, very special.
We will stay for two full days and I would like to do the most special event for this.
My Plan is to stay in the hotel Conrad and have one dinner in Mezzaluna for the 1st day but for the birthday's day I would like to be in a very nice restaurant with good relationship price/quality. (I already know some restaurants (Somebody recommended Mavi Balik or Seven Hills). Do you thing can be good places or you recommend other best/romantic(special places?. Not just places to eat: Things very specials to do in Istanbul too.
Many thanks for your help on this.
Guillem.

by mitata

First, happy birthday to your wife!
As we say in Turkish. I wish may God give you long life

Regarding hotel, I do recommend you to stay in Les Ottomans Hotel on the Bosporus shore.

for restaurant, I can recommend Feriye Restaurant that is very close to Les Ottomans. It is the best Ottoman cuisine restaurant in Istanbul.

by angiebabe

Mitata those ideas sound so good I could almost get on a plane to come straight over...but I will wait until next spring!....I was going to say have a look at Balhannah's Istanbul page - very good and some great places to go - I already recommend the Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque myself but Balhannahs has even better ideas with the absolutely opulent palace to visit and cruise up the Bosphorous - you probably need more than 2 days!!

and Congratulations - wonderful you are going to such lovely lengths to give tribute your wife!

by traveloturc

Hi Guillem
congratulations ...Please chaeck my istanbul pages and I am sure that you will find the answers of your questions ...good luck enjoy it )))

by GUILLEMMAS

Tks all for yr answers.
I thing we will book Conrad hotel and for the special dinner I received the recommendation of restaurant Villa Bosphous.
Do yuo thing is a good election for this event?
Any other ideas?

Enjoy yr trips.
Guillem.

by traveloturc

Yes its a good selection ..please have fun

shuttle from airport - fast answer please

by MERGY

I beg you for a quick answer . I am landing tomorrow around 4 pm and have no idea how to get to kempinsky palace in the centre...please help me ...i would like to take a metro....

Mergy

by ozalp

Take the Havas shuttle to Taksim, then you can either use a public bus or a taxi to your hotel. It is not so far to Taksim, so taxi won't cost much.

by venoquine

Ciragan kempisky has his own shuttle!

by MERGY

where i can find it ? Any tickets? Costs ? Where to look for ?

by venoquine

If you booked through their website , they have to send you vip shuttle.If you did it through an agency, contact ciragan palace.It is free.

by Sirvictor

Wow ! What a luxus! It is the best hotel in the world. Just on the quai of Bosphorus. When I was a shool boy in 1955's I used to swim at the quai. Ciragan was an Ottoman Sultan Palace burned in 1900's. Since that time it was a ruin. Now a 1001 star hotel. Just sit on the quai and drink for me, a humble person living in Ankara out of Istanbul,a beer.

by venoquine

Hi Sirvictor , A'jia and les ottomans are nice also.Next time I'll drink a beer , but in front of them.No chance for me to stay in one unless I win a very big loto.

Comments