Ocean's 7 Hotel

Mimar mehmet aga St.Amiral tafdil Sk.No:18 / 1, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, 34122, Turkey
Hotels.com Travelocity Booking.com

More about Ocean's 7 Hotel

Recommend!

by TripAdvisor Member Taiwanesguy

this hotel is one of my favoried in my traveling for bussines. I've been traveling alot to turkey. and i'have been many hotels. but Ocean's seven is the greatest one. because of localtion, service and stuffs. specialy Ahmet. he is very kind and centinmen. definelty i recommed ocean's seven Hotel. thanks for reading.!!!

Hideous

by TripAdvisor Member GosportLovelock

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for New Year and it was dreadful. I booked the hotel in October and yet when we arrived we were shown to a hostel type place also owned by the hotel as the hotel was full although it had rooms vacant when I booked it. The room was tiny and there was no wardrobe or hangers so we had to live out of our suitcases that were placed on the floor with no room to move . The toilet seat was broken there was no soap and only one towel. The room was dirty and also very dark.
After I complained we were told that we could have the larger room upstairs that would become available the next day. The next day we were told that the gentleman upstaırs had missed his flight and he would be staying an extra night. I then heard a group of girls upstairs arguing with the owner who had also put them in the hostel after promising them the hotel that they had also previously booked. They told me that they had been staying in the room that we had been promised. So we had obviously been lied to. It was a total shambles and caused my husband and I a great deal of stress. After I complained again and the manager agreed with me that the room was not what he had promised and that hi0s brothers who were running the hostel did not know what they were doing. We were moved to the hotel were a room had become available on the 3rd night of our stay. At this stage I had become very stressed out and I was in tears. The manager then showed us to a room and offered a reduced rate if we stayed another night. We agreed to do this so that we could relax for a couple of nights. The room was very dirty and I had to ask the cleaner to clean the toilet. We also had to change the sheets as they had hairs in them were someone else had obviously slept in them. The breakfast was at least 2 days old as we found it in the fridge when we looked for some milk. It was then produced again the next day so we ate out after that. When we left the manager charged us at a very high exchange rate because we paid ın Turkish Lira rather than Euros. It was a horrible experience and we would not recommend this place to anyone. It totally ruined what would have been a very enjoyable break had we had the accommodation that we had booked originally and in a clean state. We have stayed in a number of hotels in various parts of Turkey as my husband is Turkish and we visit many times during the year but we have never experienced anything like this before.

I love this hotel

by TripAdvisor Member ValerieChen

My time spent in this hotel is really comfortable! The decorations in this hotel is beautiful, and the brothers who run this hotel are handsome and polite, the most important thing is that they speak good English, which is not common in Turkey. In sum, I love this special hotel, really near the scenic spots and the sea.

Nice, Warm and Relaxing Little Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Horyan

Ocean 7 is a nice little hotel situated in the heart of old town Istanbul. The brothers who run the hotel were all nice and helpful. It was pouring on the day that we arrived, and the guy at the reception desk let use the his umbrella. He also helped us search for information about various shows and tours in the area.

The little roof top restaurant is another plus. It was a good experience sitting there enjoying the breakfast on a bright sunny day.

However, on the last morning (before we depart for the airport), the guy at the desk got confused with our schedule and woke us up at 6 in the morning to take the hotel shuttle. Other than this, the hotel is basically the perfect place to stay at for single travelers/ couples.

Perfect place

by TripAdvisor Member ipoksane

Perfect location - just a minute walk from all "must see" places. Building itself is recently renovated, rooms are nice, clean with very good beds. The view from the hotel's terrace is a "must see" itself. During all my few days stay I felf really welcomed and taken care of.

best hotel in Istanbul-Sultanahmet

by TripAdvisor Member dumbuk

This Hotel is The best hotel that i ever stayed in Istanbul.The staff is great,de breakfast on the ruf is fabelous.The rooms are every day cleaned.This is a warm hotel.See you back in August guys.

Amir from Belgium

Comfortable, cozy pension

by TripAdvisor Member lumoszoga

Our travel agent, Turista, booked this hotel for us. It was a nice, cozy hotel near Sultanahmet and just like many of the hotels around the neighbourhood, it offers a stunning view of the Blue Mosque from the rooftop. We were also lucky enough to have a view from our room.

The room was clean and warm (important in winter!!) and spacious enough for the 2 of us to walk around with our luggage all over. The receptionist were also friendly and helped us out with our queries.

The breakfast served was typical Turkish breakfast, olives, cheese, tomatoes, tea. Their bread was to die for though, we went all around Turkey and couldn't find bread as good.

The price is a little high though, so people looking for somewhere to stay around Sultanahmet may want to check out the other numerous hotels/ pensions around

Wonderful Boutique Hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member CiceksGirl

I stayed at Ocean's 7 Hotel for 6 nights in December and LOVED every night!!! For the price, Ocean's 7 was a GREAT value for me and I very much enjoyed my experience. The management of Ocean's 7 was kind, courteous and very helpful and accomodating. I have already booked another trip to Turkey in March and will be staying there again for 9 nights! I would also like to recommend their related Ocean's 7 Restaurant up the street...wonderful food, great service and handsome waiters. :)

Excellent!

by TripAdvisor Member Krugo_Svetka

I was in this hotel during the period from December 28 to January 5 at the New Year. Hotel excellent. With the type of small, but very spacious inside. A cozy, bright, clean. Number remarkable, with climate control and TV. Beautiful hotel! And they have a restaurant with exquisite cuisine. chef just a magician. All very tasty. Welcomed at the new restaurant this year. Never spared that chose this place.
The atmosphere is very cozy, very home. People who work there - very friendly and good. I recommend.

Well taken care of durring my stay.

by TripAdvisor Member Cyltrip

Had a nice time @ Ocean7. Everyone was pleasant and to top it off. it's in the downtown core near the Blue Mosque.
Thanks Sharan