Olimpiyat Hotel Istanbul

Olimpiyat Hotel
Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Almireta's Profile Photo

A very good choice for a budget hotel!

We got a triple room, with a queen size bed and an extra bed.
    Very clean room, no luxurious but just very comfortable for sleeping and resting.
    The breakfast was correct, they have a few tables and you have to wait a bit for getting a free table. The coffee and pastries were fine.
    The most imortant thing about this hotel is the location, it is just 5 minutes walking from Topkapy Palace, Haga Sofia...so, it is in downtown.

More about Olimpiyat Hotel Istanbul

OLIMPIYAT HOTEL ISTAMBUL

by adeeltahir

I have plan to visit Istambul with my wife from 30th Mar to 6th April this year. My travel agent is recommending OLIMIYAT HOTEL in Istambul due to two reasons. one is its location and other is low rates. Do any one have info about that? or some other good option in cheap hotels. [best range should be around 50 to 85 US$/DAY].
Can any one guide us to see places in 6 days and what places we can see in one day?

by Karahan

I don't know the hotel but I checked their website. http://www.olimpiyathotel.com/

Location is great. You'll be in the middle of main attractions. If you don't like it anyway, we can look something different for you.

by mirchica

Last week I booked a hotel between 27-30 of march.It's not the best one but it looks ok.-Tayhan.Go to this web-www.hotelnetworkturkey.com There are goog offers.

by turcomania

Olimpiyat Hotel is in Sirkeci close to historic district, but I think the rates are expensive. I don't know what you expect but you can find better hotels with better prices.

by muratkorman

The location is perfect for visiting Historic Peninsula of Istanbul which is also the main attraction for tourists. If the price is within your budget, don't confuse yourself too much with different options. I just arrived inIstanbul today and will stay until 10 March. If you will be here before I leave I can take you to some places. If you are coming later, check my tips and you will find many things to do. If you are particularly interested in some places, send me an e-mail and I will reply soon. Enjoy your stay in Istanbul :)

by adeeltahir

thanks for the info. Yesterday, I submitted the visa application in embassy and expecting reply between March 15 ~ 20. I'll visit your pages and 'll also forward you the questions once approval of visa. thanks once again.
Have a nice tour.

by alxtroy

I can recommend you a very special hotel in Sultanahmet area where I have stayed in fall 2007

Best Western Sokullu Pasa

I had booked through a new website www.findtripdeal.com specializing at Istanbul Hotels

findtripdeal.com

I hope you can find the great deal ::))...

Regards,

Niko

by adeeltahir

thanks for guidance. I am waiting visa approval. Now after approval, I'll plan it. VISA Approval / rejection is expected till 24th of this month. thanks once again. Have a nice day.

accommodation in istanbul

by spyrospagalis

i will arrive in Istanbul on Sunday 3 of August and the next day i will fly to London. I would like to know a) how to go from the city to the airport and b) if there are any cheap (30 Euros) hotels to stay for one night

Re: accommodation in istanbul

by polpot

you can use shuttle bus between airport and taksim. ( HAVAS written on their above)
there is SATO HOTEL in taksim. it is really centeral and cheap, around 20 euro for one night.

Re: accommodation in istanbul

by yasmaksultan

it s so easy to get tram from airport to the old city.it gets 30 minutes .There is a 3 star hotel(olimpiyat hotel) costed 25 euro located center of the old city within 5 minutes walking distance to all historical places.

Comments