3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Costs 40% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Rast Hotel

Perfect Holiday in a perfect Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member sanni1010

we stayed in rasthotel istanbul.
we had great time at the hotel. Everything was excellent.
All of the historical place are so near you.

hotel staff was verry helpfull,socialy from the front desk yasar was nice person. I really like him, and we had have a lot of fun with him.If u have any problem go to him and he will help u :D.

So i BIG BIG thanks for all the rast hotel workers. Hope we will see us next year again.

Great Stay

by TripAdvisor Member msb1453

I stayed with my wife and 7 months old baby at Rast Hotel in July 2009. The hotel is located in a perfect place in Sultan Ahmet area near many touristic attractions. The value for money is excellent. The hotel is very clean and the furniture is new. The room was fine and very clean. The sound insulation is excellent; the moment you close the window, you hear nothing from the street. The staff were very helpful and nice. The service is excellent 24 hours.

Fantastic- do not hesitate

by TripAdvisor Member TreasuresofArabia

Excellent locatıon, for sightseeing, trams, shopping, food, Fantastic hotel.clean . Great staff- Merryl and the house keeping staff was superb. Free computer access in lobby. Free water in the room. We had a fabulous room with a lovely balcony. . Perfect for famılıes. We were two woman travellıng and stayed out tıll mıdnıte and felt extremely safe. The area ıs fun. buzzıng and busy. thıs locatıon was perfect. the hotel made our time in Istanbul even more memorable. Highly recommended. Definately be back.

The breakfast beıng the same. We stayed for over 11 days and abıt of varıety would have been excellent. Mıssed havıng a nıce omellete. otherwıse very lovely. great vıews from the restuarant. Got stunning pictures of the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, etc.

Well done, Rast hotel.

1st Wedding anniversary - Magical!

by TripAdvisor Member DavidTory

I recently stayed at the Rast Hotel with my husband in one of the suites. From the minute we arrived the staff made a big impression with their kindness and genuine interest in making sure our needs were accomodated.

We arrived early well before check in and the lady at front desk told us us to relax and have some breakfast, then they made us some Turkish coffee while we waited. This level of customer service was well and truly maintained throughout our entire stay from cleaners to reception to mangers and door men.

The Room: We stayed in one of the suites with a large terrace looking out at the Blue Mosque. The room was very large, clean, all amenities as you would expect from a hotel of this rating. The room was well furnished even though the bathroom was a little bit of a squeeze it in no way was an issue. The terrace was huge and had a spectacular view of the Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia, Galata Bridge, The Bosphorus and even the Topkapi Palace! Amazing view both day and night!

Breakfast: A varied selection from cereals, fruits, breads, cakes, hot pastries, juices, sausages, eggs, the list goes on. However the most spectacular thing about breakfast has got to be the amazing views of the city, similar to the view from our terrace but higher!

The Hotel location: The hotel is located directly beside the tram service only a minutes walk to the Sultanahmet stop. The location is excellent with it taking roughly 5 minute walk to the Blue Mosque and Aya Sofia, 10 minutes to the Topkapi Palace, 5-10 minutes walk to the Grand Bazar. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better location for a first visit to IStanbul.

I would highly recommend this hotel for a visit to Istanbul either long or short stay as it is good value for money with no hidden agendas or costs.

Comfortable

by TripAdvisor Member PoshBrazilian

Everything in this hotel is made for make you feel nice. From de staff, which gives you the best treatment, until the beautiful furniture and amazing enviroment. But there is one thing in particular that was incredible: the carpet of the room. OMG. I'm not joking. That was really comfortable. =)
I really enjoyed this hotel and I had such a amazing time there. I would like to thank you Meral, who offered me the best service from any hotels around the world and all the staff that affectionately they had taken care of all the details so that I received the best stay.
Thank you very much.

Very enjoyable

by TripAdvisor Member tdracz

We had a great time staying at this hotel and we will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Istanbul. The staff was very kind and helpful, the rooms were kept very clean. We found it to be a nice surprise that the rooms silenced well all the external noises. We didn't even wake up during the morning prayer from the nearby Blue Mosque, which by the way you can admire from the hotel's terrace. The food was also nice, we actually preferred it to the street restaurants.

The hotel was also very reasonably priced.

Reccomended

by TripAdvisor Member Solobraghecorte

Perfect location, absolutely kind, helpful and prepared staff, very nice and clean rooms, breath-taking view from the flat roof, where you will have a good breakfast. If you want to visit Istanbul from a nice and comfortable position, this hotel is absolutely reccomended.

Excellent hotel - Incredible view from the trace !!!

by TripAdvisor Member DanielaDT

Incredible staff, very attentive, always willing to help you.
Great rooms, not very spatious but has everything you need and they were cleaned every day. A small problem is that there are just 2 or 3 TV stations in english an all the rest were in turkish.
Good breakfast, varyous, and the view from the terace is AMAZING, worth all the money!!!!
The internet works very well and the windows isolates all the noise from outside.
Close to all majour important places to visit, close to The Blue Mosque and Aya Sofia, close to Topkapi Palace and The Cistern Basilica,close to Grand Bazar and The Chemberlitas Baths and close to the transportation ways.

Nice Hotel, good location, no Beer at the Bar...

by TripAdvisor Member Meiler

The hotel is really nice, the location great and the staff very friendly. Rooms are clean, quiet, a bit small but the WiFi is for free. Breakfast was nice, stunning view from rooftop restaurant. Only problem: Due to the religious principles of the owner there is absolutely no alcohol in the hotel, no wine in the restaurant, no drinks in the rooftop bar. So we went to the rooftop bar of hotel next door, which is 50m.
Apart from that, I would absolutely recommend the hotel.

Perfect hotel for primary introduction with Istanbul

by TripAdvisor Member vama360

Very friendly staff, always willing to help you!! Especially I'd like to express my gratitude to Mr. Mesut Erdogan, front office clerk, who kindly help us in choosing delicious Turkish fish and meat restaurants during our short stay in Istanbul. Rooms are clean, cosy and decorated in modern turkish style. Breakfast is various and tasteful. The view from terrace is FANTASTIC!!! Specially should be noted perfect location of the hotel. It takes a few minutes to reach main sightseeings of Istanbul.
All above mentioned made our short stay in Istanbul really unforgettable!!
Highly Recommended!!

Palace kitchens.....rows of chimneysPalace kitchens.....rows of chimneys

Medusa head upside down!Medusa head upside down!

Joulz upJoulz up

Messerschmitt carMesserschmitt car

Marriage in Istanbul

by uklass

Hi I was just wondering weather any one could help me at all. I am looking to getting married in Turkey in Febuary however I no all the doumentation what I need in order to do this. I only want somethink simple. Does anyone no anywere in marmaris or istanbul were I can marry doesen't matter were I get married i.e registry office, beach, hotel just aslong as its special with my family there. So can anyone help me please i really need sum help as Febuary will come around fast let me no thanks x x x x

Re: Marriage in Istanbul

by traveloturc

Hi
I want to congratulate you first but I am affraid that you cant get married in this conditions in my country.You have to appşy to the municipality and they will give you some date for marriage and than you can get marries as simple as you want but please bear in mind that Marmaris or istanbul is not Lasvegas
good luck