Hotel Artemis

Artemis Hotel
Booking.com Hostelworld.com Travelocity

• balhannah's Profile Photo

Very helpful, friendly, Owner

On arrival at the Selcuk Bus Otogar, I was asked which Hotel I was staying at. When I told the person, they said somebody would be here to take me to the Hotel. About 10mins later, a young man turned up, took my luggage and myself to the Hotel, which was located in a side lane in the city centre. The Woman owner, who also does Reception was extremely nice. My room was on the 4th floor, stairs, no lift, bags were carried for me. It was large, and had a balcony with 2 chairs, I could see the Storks in their nests from here. Once again, one of those showers in the Bath. It had a safe, which was handy and a Fridge which was great, I like cold Water, not warm drinking water. Bed was comfortable. Didn't have a hand towel, but that didn't matter. No TV, but one in the Lounge room. Room was not cleaned, but if you asked, they would for you. FREE INTERNET and books to read, including Lonely Planet etc, and others on the area. Maps and information on everything in the area provided. Tours and Bus bookings they would make for you. BREAKFAST WAS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. This was in a nice courtyard. It was a set menu, and they changed the way they cooked the eggs daily. One day, boiled egg, next Omelette, etc, served with Tomato, Cheese, Olives, Fruit and plenty of lovely fresh turkish bread. Tea/coffee & jams, very nice and filling.
    Also included in the price, was A FREE RETURN TRANSFER TO EPHESUS, which come in very handy. My stay here was very pleasant, I felt like it was a home away from home.
    Would definitely go back!

• eugini2001's Profile Photo

Jimmy's place

Tripadvisor site has a lot of good comments about this hotel, but it’s 25th place speaks for itself. I didn’t feel much of hospitality there, maybe because I had something to compare with, guys from Pamukkale were way more friendly. The hotel has a reputation of a hotel of slamming doors that is true, it took me forever to close and open it, and I heard a lot of noise from the same problem people nearby had. The food is cheap and it tastes cheap. First day they gave us very good soup, next 2 days we ate different, nasty one. I asked for the one we were served before, but were ignored. In the center of Selcuk there is a very good outside restaurant with exceptional food, more expensive, but worth it, they have so many little places you can eat better food there. If you need a room without TV set (my daughter didn’t), running water in a toilet, slamming doors everywhere, grey color towels, but cheap and c/c acceptable place this place is right for you. I’ll stay in “Bella” next time, they just several blocks apart.

Comments