Imba Apart Hotel

the outsidethe outside

Sunset over BitezSunset over Bitez

Bitez in August

by AuntyT

Hi there, I'm going to Bitez in August wityh my partner-it's our first holiday together and we're in our 40's (!) - the reports sound great and am looking forward to it - has anyone heard of the Mandarin Garden Apartments ? I know they are pretty basic but I'm begining to get nervous ! Haven't had a holiday for a very long time so this was a spur of the moment decision :)
many thanks,
AuntyT

Re: Bitez in August

by 2003tourist

Hello there, from your note i guess you were in Bitez last summer. I hope you had a good time because I've just booked a holiday there and was wondering if you tell me a little about it?... just what it was like and if you have any tips or if there's any fun tourist attractions. Thank-you!

Travel Tips for Bitez

windsurfing...

by iaint

This was one of the main focuses of our visit (the other being a few days' peace & quiet for me). I wanted an activity for my 14 y/o son which would be fun and keep him active, and as my friend used to be a keen windsurfer it seemed ideal.

Turned out to be spot on - they both loved it, and that helped contribute to the peace & quiet I needed!

Its not what an expert would want, but for beginners and intermediates it seemed to be fun.

Not much wind in the morning, which is mostly when they give lessons to beginners, and it usually strengthens early afternoon.

My son was happy with the teaching (in excellent English) and my friend certainly thought the guy was good. Boards and sails can be rented (30 ytl p/h basic, with discounts available).

Anything else - shoes etc - bring yourself.

FLYING FISH

by whitecliff62

Yes its true, if you enlarge the photo you can just make them out. I don't know what these fish were on but they certainly frisky hehehehehe, there were hundreds of them and every now and again one would leap out of the water and swim along on the top of his tail. It was either that or the beer i was drinking hahahahahaha

Comments