Club Hotel Sts Bodrum

Booking.com Otel.com Hotelsclick.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 57% more and rated 22% lower than other 3 star hotels

• Great time

We stayed at this hotel for 8 days. When we arrived our shower was verry dirty. We asked if we could change rooms, but they said it would be hard to change rooms. But they would try to help us. One day later we changed rooms and our room was much better and cleaner. So the reception really helped us eventhough they didn't speak English verry well.

The food in the restaurant wasn't verry much, but I think you don't have to expect much from 3stars. The people at the restaurant were really holding back and didn't say much.
    Downstairs and at the pool the people were much more friendly. They speak English and having a chat with you.
    The food downstairs was good. Eventhough you have to pay for it, you should at least eat once downstairs. At night downstairs it is verry nice. There is music some entertaiment and always dancing on the street. I had much fun downstairs at night.

The people who were the best are Ziggy en Enrique. Really , from the first day they helped us with everything, having a chat with us and just hanging around with all the people. I think if you open up to them , your vacation is much more fun. If there was a problem or we wanted to do something we could always go to them (especcially ziggy) and they listen to us and helped us.

At the pool they played different styles of music and ofcourse there was a lot of turkish music (that's not a problem for me , because I liked it). But if you don't like the music you can give a cd to the dj and he will play your cd.

I enjoyed my stay at the sts otel and I heard next year there will be some changes. And I'm really curious about the changes. So maybe I will go back.

Unique Quality: I enjoyed my stay and I think if you being nice and gentle to the people and the sts otel , they would do anything for you.

More about Bodrum

scenes along the way to bodrumscenes along the way to bodrum

Perfect location of the cafe at the castlePerfect location of the cafe at the castle

2 MEMBERS OF STAFF2 MEMBERS OF STAFF

u cant go far with the small ones :)u cant go far with the small ones :)

airport transfers

Hi
i am due to fly to bodrum 25.06.07 from manchester arrival time to bodrum airport around 15.55.
Does anybody know how often the havas bus service runs to the Octogar: bodrum town centre from the airport.
And is this service which is regular i have read on some forums it may be easier to catch the havas from the highway is that a distance from the airport
or would it be easiers to obtain the bus service from the airport
i would be very grateful for any information given
michelle

by Lyndra

Hi, The Havas company run a scheduled service from Bodrum airport straight to Bodrum's Bus Station. It takes approximately 30 minutes to get there. The cost is very reasonable. The timings of the service are determined by flight arrival times (usually Turkish airlines) but in the summer they are attentive to holiday flights too.
There is always an option to get a taxi or minibus into Bodrum - the taxi transfer is quite cheap really for the distance (approx 35km) and should cost less than 50YTL. Hope some of this helps. Have a nice holiday :-)

by shelley1970

Thankyou lyndra for your advise i sure will enjoy my holiday this will be my 3rd time in a row and each time has just been better..thanks shelley

by Tdiver

Havas bus runs to the otogar, now in 30 minutes they say but i think the site was old.I've only known it to go to a petrol station above the town and taxi or dolmus from there.
The departures each end are in conjunction with THY and ATLAS flights, so when you arrive ask their times for the return journey.
Cost is 14Ytl.Just over 5 pounds.
I rang their number which also has english line and they say 2hrs before domestic flights, there are quite a lot so hourly maybe,so ask when you get there.

by Tdiver

THY flight arrives at 15.40 so should be a shuttle waiting.

by shelley1970

thankyou so much for checking the turkish airline arrivals to bodrum you have
been most helpfull thank you so much shelley..

Travel Tips for Bodrum

GENERATOR: ONAN 20 kwa. 50 kwa
SAIL AREA: 560 sq meter
ELECTRICITY: 220/24 V
HULL MATERIAL: Mahogany, teak deck
EQUIPMENTS: VHF, dinghy with outboard 9 hp, windsurf,fishing equipment, CD-player, TV, music system, deep freeze, ice maker, masks, flippers, sun awnings, sun mattresses, deck chairs, sea ladder.
Fuuly equipped sail system with dacron sails.
ACCOMMODATION: 6 air conditioned cabins (1 Master cabin, 4 dbl cabin, 1 single cabin) each cabin has shower/wc (cubicle shower)-with foot and hand towels, all toilets are one touch system, hot water, saloon, fully equipped galley, indoor/outdoor dining, crew quarter.
OPTIONALS: Fax machine, satellite phone, satellite tv, computer, Jetski, speed boat with 60 hp., mono-single water ski, ringo. A gulet: A gulet is an all wooden motor sailing yacht built for cruising the coasts in the calm warm waters of the Mediterranean. These yachts are built to center life on deck during the charter. Spacious decks and housing a large (usually) aft half mooned shaped dining and lounging area are their main features.

The number of passengers a gulet carries varies, according to size, between 8 and 16. On a 17 to 25 meter boat, that is quite a breathing space for each person considering that every passenger has private quarters and jointly used decks, saloons, etc. are quite spacious.

A gulet can best be compared to a small hotel afloat. There are double berths in each cabin and occasionally, upper bunks. Every cabin has its and shower. The crew sleeps and uses the facilities in their separate

Common quarters include a large saloon, a fully equipped galley commanded by a cook, lots of uncluttered deck space, sun mattresses strewn all over to laze on while tanning. Round sterned gulets have a mattress covered perch in the aft that is called a "pigeon's nest", the most comfortable place to lounge or nap on the boat, protected by awnings. Unlike a bareboat, which is often limited in water supply, a gulet offers the chance to wash off the salt after every swimming party, as it takes up to 3 tons of fresh water.

The routes:
Route I: Bodrum - Gökova - Bodrum
Route II: Marmaris - Gulf of Fethiye - Marmaris
Route III: Göcek - Fethiye - Göcek

Gumusluk

by OzgurEY

Gumusluk...
Town with a great beach , little houses , fishers,great small sea food restaurants,rabbit island,great sunset and old myndos city walls...
But still away from Bodrum and since 5 years nobody allowed to build anything...Thats why (thanks to god)it s still small and amazing great little village...
You can not eat better sea food nowhere else in whole WORLD.I swear to god , you will fell that you want to spend rest of your life there.
Please dont miss......

Party Time !

by Pakistaniguy about Iskele Meydani

Iskele Meydani is a good place to sit, enjoy your drink and watch people passing-by. There is a famous Kale Cafe where you can go and get your favourite drink ! It is sometimes windy but not too cold so, u should better have a jeans and a shirt or if u are from scandanavia then T-shirt will be fine too :-)

Amazing sunset and beatiful seafood

by OzgurEY about Yakamoz

This is the place named Gumusluk,history,nature,and beatiful seafood meeting eachother there,and there is a lot of restaurant,but one of them is really amazing.I use to make some tours to do this restaurant in past years,they serve amazing,they are delicious,they are clean and prices are really reasonable,but i give you a advice go to dinner in summer like 19:00 o'clock , then you ll have beatiful sunset too...
Ask for chief waiter ALI.And say hi from me. Actually,you ve to ask for fish LEVREK and also the starters , which we call MEZELER....And as a drink for sure RAKI..And dont miss the sea salad..

Crystal clear water at every beach

by ruffen

First time I stayed at Torba, and only went to our hotel beach in Torba. All the other times I have been in Bodrum I have stayed inside the town.
City beaches….
To my surprise (aug. 2004) they have gotten the beach back next to the main(walking)road before you get to Halikarnasos (walking from the Castle). There is also a beach down at the other side of the hill where Halikarnasos is. (Bathing opportunities also at Halikarnasos, but you might be a guest there?). I haven't been to the west side of Bodrum harbour.
Peninsula beaches….
Around the peninsula there are a lot of bays with bigger or smaller beaches.
I'v been to most of the beaches and can't complain on none of them. Even the few beaches with a bit “mud” in the sand is quite clear, and doesn’t scare me off bathing (I’m scared of the sea!).

Comments