Omurca Mah.Pamili Sok.No 14, Bodrum, 48400, Turkey

Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Rated 20% higher but also costs 29% more than other 4 star hotels

• Charming boutique hotel

This small property is both central (10 min walk to the bazaar and waterfront) and secluded and quiet, a combination hard to be found elsewhere in Bodrum. The hotel features a pool, roof top restaurant with terrace (terrific view over Bodrum and the islands of Karaada and Kos), breakfast room, poolside bar, a lovely garden, car park, internet access, laundry service etc. Me and my wife usually stay there twice a year for a week or so, and have never been disappointed. The suites are especially good value for money. The hotel was designed and is run by the architect owners. We particularly enjoyed the food which is prepared by chef Ismail with local herbs, vegetable from the market and fresh fish. Great pride is taken in the wines which come from the owner's biological vineyards, and in a special home-baked whole wheat bread.
    We recommend the El Vino Hotel to independent travelers who want to enjoy Bodrum life and explore the Bodrum peninsula and who like to avoid the hassle and bustle of large hotels and resorts.

Unique Quality: Personal, friendly atmosphere
    Magnificent views from the roof terrace
    Quiet, yet within walking distance to Bodrum's attractions

Directions: Bodrum city, near bypass road (cevre yolu)

• erendilight's Profile Photo

a mini paradise

El Vino offers a prime location for entertainment and spectacular sunsets over Bodrum. Each of the hotel's spacious, comfortable guest rooms is tastefully decorated with pretty, modern furniture.

Unique Quality: All air-conditioned rooms offer a full range of amenities, including features such as coffee maker, hair dryer, satellite TV, direct telephone, minibar, safe, balcony or terrace

Directions: Near Cezaevi in Bodrum

More about El Vino Hotel

A Hidden Wonder in Bodrum

by TripAdvisor Member LatinaTraveler8

My sister and I stayed here upon the suggestion of our travel agent. We were extremely pleased by the accommodations, friendliness of the staff and location to the port for ferry travel. Our spacious room was decorated with modern furniture and a small balcony that overlooked the beautiful pool area. Although we traveled during the low winter season, the staff had many suggestions of activities for us to do in Bodrum. We also loved the restaurant with its panoramic view, wonderful service, and delicious wines. On our departure on a ferry to Kos, Deniz, the manager, took it upon himself to ensure that we arrived at the port on time. El Vino is a wonderful little hotel. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Bodrum and we strongly recommend this hotel to others.

Houston, Texas

Perfect Hotel in a Perfect Setting in Bodrum

by TripAdvisor Member Wildtraveler24

This hotel was a bit like heaven on earth!!! The staff were fantastic in every way, the rooms were luxurious, the food was superb, and the quaint restaurant set overlooking Bodrum offered some of the finest wines. I could not have asked anything more from a hotel.. I truly did not want to leave this hotel.

peace perfect peace

by TripAdvisor Member shonaScotland

we stayed at the El Vino as it had been recomended by a Turkish friend, and it was amazing. so peacefull. the staff were so nice all of the time. at one point we asked when the pool closed for the evening to be told ' while you are here this is your home, the pool is never closed' ( the music at the poolside isnt turned on till about 11am and its easy listening). At different points in our holiday the manager would make a point in asking if everything was to our liking. the food in the resturant is excellent and the cheif came and asked if we enjoyed our meal. we are planning to return this year. thank you so much el vino for a wonderfull time.

Amazing! Best hotel in Bodrum. Beautiful and with excellent service.

by TripAdvisor Member pm009

This is a truly exceptional hotel!! It is a boutique hotel with a lot of character and attention to detail. The hotel and rooms are beautiful - with breathtaking views, the service is excellent, and the staff are courteous and helpful. It superseded our expectations. We would definitely recommended it and hope to return next summer. It deserves the 1st spot on Trip Advisor's list.

El Vino, beautiful

by TripAdvisor Member tuncaymiddlesbrough

Only 10 minute walk to the town and harbour. Far enough out for the night life not to disturb you on a nightime.
A beautiful, relaxing hotel, where staff are very helpful.
All food is up to a very high standard. They make their own jams, which I would definatley recommend aswell as their varieties of herb and garlic breads.
The restaurant is definatley recommended, not over priced.
The rooms themselves are contemporary, they all overlook the pool and onto Bodrum castle which is beautiful when lit on an evening. All rooms are cleaned, fresh bedding and towels provided everyday. There is also a fridge within the room which know doubt will be used in the height of the season, aswell as air conditioning.

A small family hotel business which is definatley recommended.

Paradise on earth in El Vino

by TripAdvisor Member BintBattuta

We have been doing round trips in Turkey since 1990 when we also came to Bodrum for the first time, and have kept coming back ever since. Thus, we have tried out a great many of hotels in Turkey in general and in Bodrum in particular but the El Vino in Bodrum is our absolute favourite. We have stayed there 9 times since we happened to discover it on a stroll through Bodrum, I think it was back in 2003. The location is good since it is only a few minutes' walk to the central shopping area, but nevertheless very quiet. The hotel is newly built and very elegant and at the same time so very cozy it makes you feel like being in your own dream villa. We usually stay there in May and September for one week each time and treat ourselves to a suite which has a breathtaking view of the bay and the fortress. Also the other rooms are great (I checked because I once brought a single friend of ours along with us) and extremely well equipped. The wine which is produced by the owners who are also wine-makers is very good in my view (and I am from Austria which is famous for high quality wines). Also, the cook is doing a wonderful job (the lovely food there is mostly international style, the desserts are absolutely top!). We love this place so much we even went there from December 29th to January 2nd, 2007, to spend a most memorable New Year's celebration there, and in spite of the rainy weather we had a really great time, also because the hotel was so nicely decorated and the fireplaces in the breakfast room and the restaurant were lit.

All in all, I can highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Loved El Vino

by TripAdvisor Member Epicuro

It's true, I love el vino, but I'm not talking about the gods' drink, but about a marvellous place perched on the hill overlooking the Bodrum's castle and the divine Aegean Sea up to the greek island of Kos.
Everything there makes you feel like playing a role on an antique myth: the staff is really kind and helpful, the pool is gorgeus, the home-made breakfast delicious and, as I said before, the atmosfere and views of the rooms are simply undepictable. One must be there, right beside the location of Mausolo's palace and Mausoleum -sadly almost disappeared-, to feel the absolute Mediterranean charm which distils the hotel.
But above all, I can't forget the relaxed and comforting presence of Deniz, the hotel manager, who always maked all of us think that the whole of his attention was adressed towards us.
Well, that's all. I'm just looking for finding some spare time to make my way back to Bodrum and El Vino.

highly recommended

by TripAdvisor Member cat2730

I visited this superb hotel three times altogether, the first time upon recommendation of friends of mine. The hotel is perched on a slope practically in the centre of Bodrum which allows for a great view of the castle and all over Bodrum. Immediately after entering the gate the visitor is confronted with a lovely building in mediterranean style and the best-kept garden I have ever seen. The charming resting areas around the pool make this place very special. The rooms are well-sized, with lovely country-villa furnishing and beautiful rugs strewn on wooden floors, and perfectly clean. On my last visit in September 2007, I got even WLAN access in my room. The whole impression is topped off by the restaurant in the top floor of the hotel offering a stunning view and exquisite food - not to forget the perfect and attentive service of the staff. In summary, a wonderful hotel I can highly recommend.

Comments